PDA

View Full Version : Intro and What We Are Up Against

Revolution9
06-01-2007, 02:21 AM
Hello wonderful Ron Paul people. It is a treasured sight to see a bunch of orthodox humans with a breath of common sense and some salt of the earth in their buttocks gathering like a refreshing storm on the horizon, ready to drive the freight train of Liberty and all its inherently magnificent cargo into Rattlesnake Gulch, with the esteemed Dr Ron Paul as the Engineer.The varmints and Head Honcho droids inhabiting the Gulch as of late wiill scatter like the tumbleweeded morass of confused morality and underhanded ethics they purport with every essence of transactional insertion, or go to the Grand Hoosegaw of The People, a frog-marhcing all the way. .

The Good Country Doctor, whose eyes have witnessed and hand delivered into the grand and glorious desgn of life over 4000 miracles, has diagnosed the cause of the disease afflicting the patient. He has prescribed the cure. He knows what the body needs to restore the health of its Constitution. The patients ego is havng a hard time accepting the diagnosis..after all them bloody cheeseburgers and cheap beers tasted sooo good at the time...The heart knows the Doc is correct in his diagnosis. The stomach knows it would feel better and the lungs, both left and right, will be able to draw a breath of fresh air and are all giddy. The kidneys would like a stream of more pure fluids to assist the filtering process and the liver chugs along doing its processing and production thing. The problem is this stupid assed egostistically driven morass of bibulous and amoral idiocy which has achieved primacy in the forebrain. A Mark of The Beast if you will...just a burbling and a chortling obscenities and exhibiting the rudest of behaviours. Prime time TV weill give you a guage of the programming attemptng to be installed by stealth and trojan horse. This small chunk of real estate in the forebrain has the arms and legs busy with its ego trip in Iraq. It also does not mind the obliterating effect of the heroin injections from beyond the Khyber Pass sullying the veins of the streets of America. Just saw the death of an Iraq I veteran in Freedom Park four days back from a little too pure Afghani heroin and some liquor to dull his pain.

Hello folks.. I too am a Ron Paul junkie.. Knew about the gentleman years ago. I am thrilled he is running for President. I am a 3D and Flash interactive software developer, a musician/composer/producer, a sculptor of landmarks, act in movies, have tracked these bastards for over 25 years and was an executive directior of an international commodities trading firm out of a top Atlanta Law Firm. I know alot about financial hocus pocus and who has done what that they shouldn't have been doing .For example Dick Cheney as sitting VP trying to buy 2.5 million metric tons of Heavy Melting Steel for the Chinese through an arms dealer and his attorney in Tenessee right after they went into Iraq. The punkass arms dealer claimed that "We own Iraq now" and gloated over the spilled blood.. I told him.. I don't think so.. A man invades my neighborhood will get smoked. I never took his calls again. Business is business but blood on your hands you take to your grave...even by proxy like these punks are. Still have the emails and their ridiculous NDNC. A distnguished Swedish gold trader in his 70's had informed me in 2003 that Colin Powell recieved oil at 50 cents a barrel from the food for oil program. Many of the European traders know this to be so. I laughed hard when Norm Coleman and that other lackluster clown in the US Senate tried to pin a deal on British MP George Galloway and George ripped them a new a**hole to install brains in.. They tried to say he made 100,000 USD.. What a load of horse molarkey.. If anyone is involved in an oil deal the lowest man on the totem pole will get a few million for his cut.. They pretend a little is alot..

Now on to other crimes that should be looked at. To start with the floor that was taken out on the first plane/tower hit contained the Brady Bonds paperworks. They were backed by 120B USD of gold. But the problem was the gold belonged to the Durham Trust and is known to the Federal Reserve who calculated its value at somehwere in the megatrillions of gold bullion in 1989. The FedRes sent a memo around in the 1915 timeframe stating they had bought up all the Peruvian Gold Bonus contracts and their plan could not be stopped now.. They overlooked this document. Look up Bonus 3392-181. It has been used fraudulently as collateral for megadeals over 6000 times in the world financial system. The lady n charge of the Trust, Ms. (Dona Vina) VK Durham was a Trojan Horse tracker in the US Treasry for four Presidents, appointed by JFK. Her husband, Colonel Russell Hermann, was a top CIA Patriot and the gentleman who phoned China to set up the meeting for Richard Nixon. He was murdered in pursuit of this Peruvian Gold Bonus 3392-181 by the Bush/Iran Contra Cabal. If you google this info you can track alot of items and learn many things. I was email pals with her. She liked my artworks.

Secondly.. Once Ron Paul is president there is something called The Wanta Settlement/ Ths is worth over 4.5 trillion USD to the US Treeasury but this admninistrations crooks have played fast and loose with this. For a full account from a publication that is standard reading on all the desks of every Finance Minister, top banker, Treasury official, large fund managers and the like on the planet since it started publishing in 1968, you can use these links following and digest at your speed of understanding.

http://www.worldreports.org/news

The long and short of t is that President Reagan set up Ambassador Leo Wanta, the most trusted man he knew, with the funds and network and Executive Orders to bankrupt the Russian Ruble.. And the walls came tumbling down. This was a huge Trust of monies that were accumulated in over 100 accounts. 4.5 trillion worth.. Ambassador Wanta had been deaded out by the CIA, tossed in jail by the Wisconsn Tax Autorities on fradulent charges and the Bush crime family and Clintons..yeah..that is redundant.. have run rampant with these funds. They were to be used for the next 100 years of terror against humans. He is a FREE man now and is trying to return the monies to the Peoples it belongs to..you and me..and our kids and grandkids.. You want to see a deficit go down the tubes overnight and abolish the the Feral Preserve. the Irrational Revenue Service and the Department of Casual Destruction. How does 4.5 trillion REAL US Dollars..not fiat dollars..sound??!?

Read the articles.. They explain it in detail. The top finance people I have talked to know allllll about this.

Anyhow.. I am in Atlanta..Little Five Points.. I know too much for my own good..I have a big mouth and like the esteemed Foghorn Leghorn..ya ain't gonna shut me up. About that forebrain nasty ego part of America I spoke to earlier. It likes to think its the boss but it is really just a weak electrical signal amplified by hormones and neurochemicals into some kind of giant projective beast. Time to slam dunk that ego tripping troublemaker back into the depths it lurked out of.. America has been living with a psychopath in the household and in an attempt to appease it has emulated it. Like the beaten spouse or child it is now awakening to the reality that orthodox humanity does not behave in such a manner and it is well nigh time to sever all emotional ties to the unnatiural and perversely criminal mindset that has become the US government. I used to love a bumper sticker back in the 70's "US Out Of America!!"

My son registered Republican and voting in the primaries..got his bumper sticker and mySpace bulletins flying.. Seems you just show these young ones ,X and Y, a little Ron Paul video or two and they are hooked. Generally takes me about 45 -75 seconds of choice video to drop a full grown adults jaw to the floor. 99 out of 100 addicts now agree..Ron Paul beats Afghani heroin hands down every time..heh.. OK..'nuff said for now..lets see how this digests:cool:

Best Regards
Randy Blain
http://randyblain.orgfree.com
http://cosmicvaudeville.ueuo.com
Atlanta GA