PDA

View Full Version : Biden's Daughter Caught On Tape Snorting Cocaine [Mod note: Allegedly.]

Rael
03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
A friend of the daughter of Vice President Joseph Biden is attempting to hawk a videotape that he claims shows Ashley Biden snorting cocaine at a house party this month in Delaware.

An anonymous male "friend" of Biden took the video, said Thomas Dunlap, a lawyer representing the seller. Dunlap and another man claiming to be a lawyer showed The Post about 90 seconds of 43-minute tape, saying it was legally obtained and that Biden was aware she was being filmed. The Post refused to pay for the video.

The video shows a 20-something woman with light skin and long brown hair taking a red straw from her mouth and bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting from lines of white powder.

She then stands up and begins talking with other people in the room. A young man looks on from behind her, facing the camera. The lawyers said he was Biden's boyfriend of some years.

The camera follows the woman from a few feet away, focusing on her as she moves around the room. It appears not to be concealed. At one point she shouts, "Shut the f--- up!"

The woman appears to resemble the 27-year-old Biden, a social worker who was a visible presence during her father's campaign for the White House.

The dialogue is difficult to discern, but the woman makes repeated references to the drugs, said the lawyers, who said they viewed the tape about 15 times.

"At one point she pretty much complains that the line isn't big enough," said the second lawyer, who declined to identify himself. "And she talks about her dad."

Vice President Biden has been an outspoken crusader against drugs, coining the term "Drug Czar" while campaigning for a more forceful "war on drugs" in 1982.

The lawyers declined to name the person who shot the video, but said he knew Ashley Biden well and had attended other parties with her at which there were illegal drugs. The lawyers said the shooter used a camera with a hard-drive that he later destroyed, drilling into the device and tossing it into a lake.

The woman in the video acknowledges the camera in a way that makes it clear she knows she's being taped, the lawyers said, waving at it during a part of the video not shown to The Post.

No one else in the video is seen using the drugs. The portion of the tape shown to The Post ends shortly after the woman's alleged ingestion.

The shooter claims that he previously tape-recorded Biden at a party in August but was unsuccessful in his attempts to sell that video, they said.

A US media company offered $250,000 for the footage and access to the person who shot the tape, according to the lawyers. Another company, based overseas, offered $225,000, they said. The video shooter was hoping to get $2 million for the footage, then lowered his expectation to $400,000, they said.

The unnamed lawyer hinted that his client had additional information that could embarrass the vice president's daughter.

"The higher the price, the more he'll reveal," said the lawyer.

The lawyers said the video shooter was afraid of being identified and prosecuted for his role in the alleged drug use. "He's got a criminal defense attorney," said Dunlap.

The other lawyer said Biden didn't have secret service protection at the time of the party because she complained about agents blocking her driveway.

"She complained to her dad about it and he got rid of them," he said.

idiom
03-28-2009, 06:54 PM
...... And Ron Paul will be the only person on her side.

ItsTime
03-28-2009, 06:54 PM
I bet I know people who would pay 1 million for an unedited tape

RSLudlum
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
I wonder if the "anonymous male friend" is Michael Phelps. :p

ItsTime
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
I wonder if the "anonymous male friend" is Michael Phelps. :p

He did his line in record time. So fast you couldnt even see him!

Dripping Rain
03-28-2009, 06:57 PM
none of my business and i personally dont give a hoot

revolutionisnow
03-28-2009, 07:07 PM
Got a link to the article? I wonder if Biden's R.A.V.E. Act/Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act could be used against the homeowners?

micahnelson
03-28-2009, 07:10 PM
I always assumed children of rich people and rich people all did cocaine. Its a cynical bet, but safe.

RSLudlum
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Got a link to the article? I wonder if Biden's R.A.V.E. Act/Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act could be used against the homeowners?

Took the words right out of my mouth. I've despised Biden ever since he passed that bill. The RAVE act caused all kinds of outrage in the electronic music industry back when I used to DJ regularly.

Rael
03-28-2009, 07:48 PM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03282009/news/nationalnews/friend_of_bidens_daughter_shopping_tape__161772.ht m

MRoCkEd
03-28-2009, 07:53 PM
youtube or it didnt happen

angelatc
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Remember when the Bush twins snuck a beer? And let's not forget the public rape of the Palin kid.

I wonder if we're now going to hear a bunch of discussions about whether the families of politicians are fair game for reporters?

torchbearer
03-28-2009, 08:10 PM
just an historical note: the whole reason most states started decriminalizing marijuana is because state senator's children were getting arrested for it.
Most of us think this is a non-story private matter... but in another way... its hypocrisy, and Biden should be forced to watch his daughter go to prison for a long time, so he can then look in the camera and say, "I believe my daughter deserves it".

angelatc
03-28-2009, 08:17 PM
just an historical note: the whole reason most states started decriminalizing marijuana is because state senator's children were getting arrested for it.
Most of us think this is a non-story private matter... but in another way... its hypocrisy, and Biden should be forced to watch his daughter go to prison for a long time, so he can then look in the camera and say, "I believe my daughter deserves it".

The whole reason the original drug laws were passed was because the elite's white women kept getting caught hanging out in opium dens with the dirty yellow Chinese men.

torchbearer
03-28-2009, 08:20 PM
The whole reason the original drug laws were passed was because the elite's white women kept getting caught hanging out in opium dens with the dirty yellow Chinese men.

Which of the two examples is closely related to the Biden's daughter story?
He will either have to declare her a felon and blight on community or admit that it is his worst nightmare to think of his daughter in prison for 10 years because she snorted coke at a party. That the act does not match the punishment.
If I was a "V" radical, loose cannon, with no boundaries... i'd make sure all "the powers that be"'s children found their way to prison via drugs... and make them all make that statement.
The laws would be changed by years end.

RSLudlum
03-28-2009, 08:21 PM
in another way... its hypocrisy, and Biden should be forced to watch his daughter go to prison for a long time, so he can then look in the camera and say, "I believe my daughter deserves it".

Why not? Many politicians seem to take pride in the fact that they send their own children to fight in foreign wars of aggression. If Biden is a principled man, he would proudly accept his own daughter's conviction and imprisonment for violating the very laws he champions. But of course, as we all know, "principle" is practically unknown in DC's vocabulary.

torchbearer
03-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Why not? Many politicians seem to take pride in the fact that they send their own children to fight in foreign wars of aggression. If Biden is a principled man, he would proudly accept his own daughter's conviction and imprisonment for violating the very laws he champions. But of course, as we all know, "principle" is practically unknown in DC's vocabulary.

It was my impression that the "fortunate sons" that fight in war, 'usually' do so in a safe capacity. And has an honor about it... prison is the opposite.

Cowlesy
03-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Biden's daughter's cocaine use has zero effect on myself or my liberties, so I could care less about what she wishes to do in her own time.

If the Republicans start freaking out and demonizing her on national television, I'll lose that much more faith in them.

Who the F*&* cares.

nate895
03-28-2009, 08:47 PM

So, we should punish a daughter for the sins of her father? That makes no sense.

RSLudlum
03-28-2009, 08:52 PM
So, we should punish a daughter for the sins of her father? That makes no sense.

Hell no. But with the kind of reasoning these 'lawmakesr' use then they should be able to accept the responsibility of their own actions ie actually victimizing (through their laws) their own children that take part in victimless 'criminal' activity.

cindy25
03-28-2009, 09:24 PM

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03282009/news/nationalnews/friend_of_bidens_daughter_shopping_tape__161772.ht m

cindy25
03-28-2009, 09:41 PM
just imagine if it were Rand Paul or Bristol Palin. Biden can't have it both ways. if the law applies to others then his daughter has to go to jail-no pardons.

best pardon all and end this insane and lost war on drugs

GunnyFreedom
03-28-2009, 09:59 PM
As you have sown, so also shall ye reap. It is a law of nature. Just ask David and Absolom.

torchbearer
03-28-2009, 10:22 PM
//

Pepsi
03-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Nothing will come out of this. If it was some other women, she be arrested and put into prison, but the Vice Presidents girl, nope, nothing will happen.

Monolithic
03-29-2009, 12:07 AM
until i see an actual video this is probably bullshit

He Who Pawns
03-29-2009, 12:14 AM
Another wonderful example from the "war on drugs."

This is only an issue because of the unconstitutional federal laws against drugs. I wonder if Mr Drug Warrior Biden thinks they should be applied to his own daughter?

Bruno
03-29-2009, 12:22 AM
Wonder if the local sherriff will threaten to arrest her when the pictures are released like Phelps was threatened?

Yeah, I didn't think so

Madison
03-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Aratus
03-29-2009, 09:08 AM
was the footage modified? is the image before or after an AVID workstation?
the dude who got the footage seems to have had seven-digit figures on the brain.
this new scandal is early in the obama administration, and this "threat" of further footage
hints at a very long-running soap opera. yes, biden's daughter has just maybe moved
roger clinton from his unique status in the order of things, yes... maybe, maybe!

qh4dotcom
03-29-2009, 10:20 AM
This might become a nationwide scandal like the Clinton affair that causes Obama's approval ratings to go down.

angelatc
03-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Nothing will come out of this. If it was some other women, she be arrested and put into prison, but the Vice Presidents girl, nope, nothing will happen.

NO, because without the cocaine there's no evidence that she really did drugs.

angelatc
03-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Wonder if the local sherriff will threaten to arrest her when the pictures are released like Phelps was threatened?

Yeah, I didn't think so

Joe Biden *is* the sheriff!

Rael
03-29-2009, 10:58 AM
An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a cocaine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Biden’s daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of cocaine.

The tape has been viewed by a RadarOnline.com freelance reporter who confirms the woman looks identical to Ashley Biden.

Tom Dunlap, an attorney for Dunlap, Grubb and Weaver in Washington D.C. is representing the seller of the tape in brokering a deal and several news organizations have seen the footage.

In addition to RadarOnline.com, representatives for the New York Post, a large British newspaper and the National Enquirer have all viewed the tape.

The woman on the tape clearly resembles Ashley Biden, 27, who is a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families. She is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization.

The tape was shot this year.

On the tape a man cuts up five lines of what is said to be cocaine. The woman who the seller says is Ashley then jokes with the man that the lines aren’t big enough.

The man hands her a rolled-up dollar bill and she proceeds to walk a few steps to a table where the cocaine is cut. She pulls her hair back, bends down and snorts a line.

Four lines of white powdery substance are clearly visible on the table, which is in front of a computer.

After she snorts the first line, the woman said to be Ashley lifts her head and wipes her nose. She then snorts a second and third line before the tape cuts off.

The tape was made without her knowledge. It is being shopped for $250,000.

The events on the tape are represented as taking place at a party in Wilmington, Delaware and the woman said to be Ashley is with a boyfriend.

The cocaine is done amid a party scene with loud music playing and several people talking at the same time.

The tape is approximately two minutes in length.

News clips show that Ashley Biden was once arrested for marijuana possession while she was a college student in New Orleans in 1999. The charges were later dismissed.

In 2002, The Los Angeles Times reported that Ashley, then 21, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer outside a Chicago bar.

RadarOnline.com is attempting to reach Ashley Biden for comment.

Bruno
03-29-2009, 10:59 AM
Joe Biden *is* the sheriff!

how true, lol.

we'll see what Holder has to say about this then.

which will be absolutely nothing, nor will the MSM cover it or when they do it will be downplayed and they will bring people on to come to her defense.

angelatc
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
I bet it will end up on TMZ.

Bruno
03-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I bet it will end up on TMZ.

if so, my wife will be sure to let me know.

that's where she goes when she takes the laptop away from me and tells me I've played long enough on the RPF. :)

Brian Defferding
03-30-2009, 09:46 AM
From those I know in Delaware, I would not be surprised of this.

Anyway, I know I'm being wishful here, but if this thing breaks loose to the public, maybe the President/VP will start talking frankly about ending the drug war.

....yeah, I'm really being wishful. That just makes too much sense.

Zuras
03-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Now you know why "no one messes with Joe". He cuts them off of their fix.

Ozwest
03-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Who cares.

Biden is not my hero, but why would you condemn someone cause they have a normal imperfect family like everyone else?

Mesogen
03-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Biden's daughter's cocaine use has zero effect on myself or my liberties, so I could care less about what she wishes to do in her own time.

Not really true.

If perchance Biden and other drug warriors got a taste of their own medicine, we could start to see the loosening of drug laws.

torchbearer
03-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Not really true.

If perchance Biden and other drug warriors got a taste of their own medicine, we could start to see the loosening of drug laws.

yeah, i stated this earlier.
in a free society where i'm not being hunted down, i could care less what she does...
if Biden's daughter getting busted makes the laws change.... send her to the pen.
In fact, random piss test congress and Obama and fire those who fail it.

Zuras
03-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Not really true.

It's much more than that. I really don't care if that idiot has a "drug epiphany", but we cannot stand nepotic new rights invented for her unless we all get to have them. Simple as that. This is like the affirmative action logic. According to the affirmative action morons, if there was a plain crash and they only had 40 floatation devices for 150 people, and they decided that they would only hand them out to black people.

It's not racist because they didn't discriminate against white/yellow people, they just discriminate FOR black people. And they would also conclude that: who cares anyway, when 110 people is only .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the 6 billion total whte/yellow people.

Kraig
03-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Who cares.

Biden is not my hero, but why would you condemn someone cause they have a normal imperfect family like everyone else?

Because our families risk prison and their lives destroyed for having those 'imperfections', his doesn't.

Ozwest
03-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Fair enough, but the media should investigate real issues regarding office-holders."

Kraig
03-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Fair enough, but the media should investigate real issues regarding office-holders."

Of course. This is nothing but a side item for those of us who know what kind of scumbag Biden really is.

jd603
03-30-2009, 09:12 PM
you might snort coke if your father was a fascist criminal anti-american sell-out too.

mstrmac1
03-30-2009, 09:14 PM
revolution!!!

Aratus
03-31-2009, 09:27 AM
its a fifty/fifty bet the footage is computer
geekishly AVID*workstation tweaked, i say!