PDA

View Full Version : Awesome that many Americans, including Glenn Beck are visiting these forums!

Chosen
03-28-2009, 05:02 PM
This is great. The fact that Glenn Beck and main stream America are slowly waking up to the tyranny that has been creeping for so long is great.

Many extremists tend to be narcissistic and view "alternative" or uncommon ideologies as some sort of identity. They do not really have anything at stake other than the lack of broad acceptance of their idea has given them a place in our culture as "different." Many folks, who would otherwise be outcasts (mentally defective, personality disorders, sociopathy etc.) tend to be attracted to the uniqueness of something, in this case a movement, because in their interpretation it may be bring disarray. People who are often on the outskirts of any society view any upheaval, even justified political energies, as a means to implant their identity on the top of the totem pole. The authoritarian collectivists have exploited this condition in American popular culture for quite sometime. And you can see it in full play here.

Some far left extremists, posing as Ron Paul supporters (even promulgated by some of the "admins" as alternate logins) have tried desperately to take possession of Ron Paul and present him as nothing more than a force of disruption.

One can easily study this forum to see that its founders only created it to foster divisiom. Why? Early in this forums existence you could hear all sorts of complaints in reference to "why can't the public see what is going on?" "why won't people wake up?" etc. etc. Political complaints that people are forgetting that Conservatism is rooted in Libertarian principles. Anger (often faked) that Ron Paul isn't receiving main stream acceptance, that true Conservative ideas aren't making it to the forefront...Now when the GOP has all but collapsed on itself, you see a new possession of Ron Paul to be used for further other purposes.

Now the collectivists want to take possession of Ron Paul and present him as a force of anarchy? As Ron Paul's ideas are now circulating the authoritarian collectivists hiding under th banners of anarchy are now fearful. They don't want his message to get out, to them Ron Paul was nothing more than a Ross Perot to cause trouble with. Heaven forbid he catch on.

What TRUE Ron Paul supporters will have to do is grow some courage. I know that quite often Libertarianism fosters a sort of pussy-ass behavior in some, but if you really want the ideas of true conservatism to spread, if that is what you TRULY want, then you have to stand up to these "zealot at any cost" collectivists in sheeps clothing. Don't let Ron Paul's ideas be hijacked by extremists. Ron Paul is a conservative, its that simple. He doesn't support open borders, abortion or a complete absence of government.

As far as popularity, excellent. More people, the average American who has been sitting on their ass can now get the message. Welcome to Fox News and Glenn Beck.

It is important for those visiting to know that the extremists on here, the ones who link to anarchists and bizarre nutcase ideas ARE NOT indicative of Ron Paul CONSERVATIVES. They are leftovers from some of the original Ron Paul exploiters, still fostered by a component of the "admins" on the board. Ron Paul's adherance to paleoconservatism was something they saw as exploitable and libertarianism (the party version) is like a playground for the left, a vector of infection which allows them to exploit differences. It is just that the epic and compressed nature of Obamas failure has left them in disarray.

So if you were bitching about main stream America not getting the message and now that they are you are bitching, it is fair to say that you are a fraud.

Athan
03-28-2009, 05:11 PM
This is crazier than 4chan.

Dripping Rain
03-28-2009, 06:11 PM
welcome back
easy now on the admins. im sure if they were "leftists" you wouldve gotten a perma ban not a couple of days ban. so that they can spread their "collectivism" and muzzle you from "telling the ultimate truth" /sarcasm
ps im not a libertarian and was sympathizing with your cause but some of your views and the way you treat those you disagree with turned me off. you need to change imho and you need to change the way you present your message on this forum. you need to learn how to disagree with others without having to use personal attacks, racism, collectivism etc
you also need to stop being paranoid. there are no admins here with other logins. Why would an admin need to troll?
just my 2 cents

One can easily study this forum to see that its founders only created it to foster divisiom. Why? Early in this forums existence you could hear all sorts of complaints in reference to "why can't the public see what is going on?" "why won't people wake up?" etc. etc. Political complaints that people are forgetting that Conservatism is rooted in Libertarian principles. Anger (often faked) that Ron Paul isn't receiving main stream acceptance, that true Conservative ideas aren't making it to the forefront...Now when the GOP has all but collapsed on itself, you see a new possession of Ron Paul to be used for further other purposes.

this is a baseless attack. this is at its best collectivism from yourself and this kind of post is what causes divisions
I agree with some points in the op like some extremists or nutjobs trying to hijack Ron Paul but you have shown a lack of understanding and of the people on this forum and lumped in the admins with the extremists you fear. please quit being a collectivist. i think youre a good person who has some noble causes but you need to think before you write. You also need to learn to tolerate the beliefs of those you dont agree with. How about debunking their beliefs rationally without assorting to personal attacks and name calling?

Theocrat
03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
How do we know that Glenn Beck and others of his ilk are visiting these forums?

Athan
03-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Yeah... I didn't get the memo.

Bryan
03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
The forum is directed by the principles of the forum guidelines- any account, any, that violates those are subject to the moderation process which includes banning. I'd certain have no problem banning a trolling sock account that Josh had that violated the guidelines. :)

I'm sticking with the philosophy that if it's worth saying / good to say, I'm putting my name on it and taking credit. I need more posts anyways. :)

Flag any posts that violate the forum guidelines:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

Thanks!

RonPaulwillWin
03-29-2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah... I didn't get the memo.

Yea WTF? Is he from the future or something?