PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Shiranu
09-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Hello, my name is Clayne... anyways, I live along Interstate 10, which connects San Antonio to Austin and Houston. My familiy owns a nice large chunk of Interstate frontage, which people driving 2 and from the coast would be able to see... a giant Ron Paul poster. What im thinking of is like the large realistate billboards they put at ranches for sale, 3x 4x... hopefully we could make ours bigger. If you live in the SA-Austin area, toss me a email at sk_oneeightsix@yahoo.com, or just post comments here. This thing would be seen by 1000s of people, from all over the south, as we have alot of calis-nevada-arizonans going to florida, louisiana etc, and versa vica. Thks!

CoreyBowen999
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
wow this is an amazing idea. I have been on that road a few times and it would get alot of supports to our campaign:)

katao
09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
I'd love to see the RP faces poster over the constitution (like the Iowa ad), and some key info.

Shiranu
09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Bump :P

Electrostatic
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Hello, my name is Clayne... anyways, I live along Interstate 10, which connects San Antonio to Austin and Houston. My familiy owns a nice large chunk of Interstate frontage, which people driving 2 and from the coast would be able to see... a giant Ron Paul poster. What im thinking of is like the large realistate billboards they put at ranches for sale, 3x 4x... hopefully we could make ours bigger. If you live in the SA-Austin area, toss me a email at sk_oneeightsix@yahoo.com, or just post comments here. This thing would be seen by 1000s of people, from all over the south, as we have alot of calis-nevada-arizonans going to florida, louisiana etc, and versa vica. Thks!

The campaign has 4 foot by 8 foot signs... I can probably help you get some.

constituent
09-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I-10 doesn't run to austin.

I-35 runs to austin then to dallas.

I-10 doesn't run to the coast

I-10 runs from El Paso to San, to Houston and Beaumont into Louisiana.

Shiranu
09-17-2007, 07:00 PM
1.My mistake... They go to houston, and then connect to the coast from there. As for SA to Austin, they take I-10 or some back road to Luling, then to Austin, so once agian, sorry for misunderstanding.

2. That would be awsome, El... um... you in TX? Need to figgure out how this is gona work.

3. Im actually some what afraid of doing this. There are some psychos out there, and I really dont want my house to get fked up, cars keyed, tires slashed, fences knocked over, etc. However, I still plan on doing it. Besides, if people do that, I can try to call some media attention, which is always good :)

constituent
09-17-2007, 07:03 PM
yea, i get around alot so i'm in victoria... but pretty much i'm from texas.

i lived in s.a. for a little over a (the worst) year of my life. so i'm very familiar w/ the place and end up there almost weekly. so anything you'd need help w/ let me know.

which exit are you at?

Shiranu
09-17-2007, 07:06 PM
628 i belive is the closest one.

constituent
09-17-2007, 07:32 PM
ok... wait... so you're out by luling? or up 80 at san marcos/new braunfels?

constituent
09-17-2007, 07:43 PM
it's funny b/c much of the i-10 corridor borders what was once RP's district. anytime i stop anywhere and talk to business people (and i have friends/family in most towns) everyone knows ron paul.

if you wanna get the interstate travelers i'd recommend hitting buckee's/love's or that certain bbq place (if you don't know which one, tough) in that certain town i think you might live near on a saturday. bucee's is a corporate job so it couldn't hurt to clear it first w/ management.

if you're interested in doing something like that, just let me know when and i'll drive up there and make an appt. to speak w/ the managers of both stores to see about handing out fliers.

constituent
09-17-2007, 07:47 PM
also, are you looking to do a billboard or to put a sign on your property?