PDA

View Full Version : Predator Drones Deployed Over North Dakota

Bruno
03-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Just saw live shots of the floods at the Red River in North Dakota on Fox. They mentioned that U.S. military predator drones have been deployed to "fly over the area to see where they need to help" or something vague like that.

I'm a firm believer that not only does the government actually cause or contribute to a events that they then benefit from in many ways, but more often government responds to opportunity when it knocks.

This, in my opinion, is just one more example where the government uses the "crisis" (like Rahm with the economy) and decides to respond quickly to the opportunity. They have used helicopters in the past, and I fail to see why they couldn't still use them exclusively in this situation.

It is just a method to desensitize use to the sight of these small craft flying over and spying on us. Just like has been done in London.

Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart. :)

fedup100
03-28-2009, 10:14 AM
They have done this in WA state. The goal is to take all water front and water rights property. No one living on a river is allowed to stay there. If they refuse to sell out to the county then they will flood them. This just happened to my son.

2 acres on the Cedar river. The put in a new bridge, took out the dikes that have portected the homes for years and then banned dredging. Just like magic, the next big flood and the house had water.

King County was there the day it flooded asking if you want to sell now, they had always refused in the past. King County had issued building permits that cost the owner thousands and then had refused to honor them. They then started making offers to purchase, the owner refused? They were Johnny on the spot. Wonder how they knew it would flood?