PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage - "CNN Trying to Cover Up Obama Birth Certificate Controversy"

DAFTEK
03-28-2009, 08:54 AM
It's catching on, I'm telling yah.. ;)

CNN's reporting is right out of the Soviet Union. Here they are trying to cover up a legitimate concern for many millions of people that want to know the truth about Obama and WHY he is avoiding this issue totally.

The entire world knows that Obama was born in Kenya and they are laughing at us. The brainwashed fools that voted for this guy have no clue about this story and the numerous lawsuits filed.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnzlYAtqRQ&

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmjtBDNc94&

:eek:

Matt Collins
03-28-2009, 09:13 AM
'Bout time it's finally starting to get more mainstream coverage (I realize Savage isn't really "mainstream" even though he sort of is)

bubbleboy
03-28-2009, 09:31 AM
This guy has been reporting it. newswatchmagazine.org definitely not mainstream!

here is a snip from the march sample:

Legitimate President?

Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape.

Barack Obama’s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. While politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie. It’s recorded on tape:

“I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa] Kenya, when he was born Aug. 4, 1961” – Sarah Obama, Obama’s paternal grandmother.

Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate.

Experts have called the Certification of Live Birth posted online a forgery. Berg reported “It’s clearly been altered,” which invalidates it, according to the document itself. Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship.

Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian, his religion as Islam, and his father as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. There was also no dual citizenship at the time. If Obama was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have had, just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an American.

Exhibit D: U.S. Law.

In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from “Dec. 24, 1952 to Nov. 13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth as a U.S. natural-born citizen at the time of Obama’s birth, he or she must be: 1. Born to two U.S. citizen parents; or, 2. If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which must be after the age of 14.

Since Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet legal requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of 14.

Matt Collins
03-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Radio show host Billy Cunningham (who took Drudge's show) has discussed it at length previously.

DAFTEK
03-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Explain to me how is Glenn Beck a Real Ron Paul Patriot by not talking about this? Where's that snake oil pic? :D

hillertexas
03-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Explain to me how is Glenn Beck a Real Ron Paul Patriot by not talking about this? Where's that snake oil pic? :D

Very
Good
Point.

lynnf
03-28-2009, 10:30 AM

there's a theory that Beck is just a plant, sent to create useless rabbit trails. this could be a litmus test -- but he'll probably have to jump on the band wagon eventually to keep his cover going.

lynn

dezine
03-28-2009, 10:32 AM
there's a theory that Beck is just a plant, sent to create useless rabbit trails. this could be a litmus test -- but he'll probably have to jump on the band wagon eventually to keep his cover going.

lynn

How can anyone in the media speak for freedom if you automatically write them off as 'plants?'

ClayTrainor
03-28-2009, 10:39 AM
This was a very interesting interview.

I'm not sure what to think of all of this BC controversy, but i hope it gets a fair trial in court because it looks like there is a case here.

torchbearer
03-28-2009, 10:41 AM
How can anyone in the media speak for freedom if you automatically write them off as 'plants?'

automatically?
NOt covering the obama natural born citizen story after we've email him about it many times...isn't just writing someone off automatically...
there is reason to suspect.

ClayTrainor
03-28-2009, 11:24 AM
If Glen Beck talked about this, it would raise some massive controversy.... i would probably 99% trust him if he came out on this issue.

Right now he's still just a source of entertainment to me.

DAFTEK
03-28-2009, 02:53 PM

Well he has a point, and so do i! I like Beck recently, great, he speaks what we speak! I have to admit i haven't missed one show, i DVR all of them, i get all fuzzy and warm when i listen to him, yet why can't i trust this guy? My point was made yet not answered!

HEY BECK PEOPLE! ARE YOU READING THIS? WHY WON'T BECK TALK ABOUT THIS ISSUE! hehe...:rolleyes: sniff.. sniff...

DAFTEK
03-28-2009, 02:59 PM
If Glen Beck talked about this, it would raise some massive controversy.... i would probably 99% trust him if he came out on this issue.

Right now he's still just a source of entertainment to me.

Well that is my point, if i see Beck attack this issue and call Obama out on this then i will eat my words, till then all i see is a Rupert Murdoch puppet hijacking the liberty movement and leaving nothing but snake oil smell behind....:)

http://www.newhumanist.com/corporatenews.jpg