rpfan2008
03-28-2009, 12:29 AM
on FED: "conspiracy people talks it's a private bank.." :D

rpfan2008
03-28-2009, 12:34 AM
'..bonuses are a distraction from the trillions of dollars issue'

BuddyRey
03-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Wow...there are some incredibly deluded people commenting on this video!

"Listen to me and hear me clearly. Ron Paul is an anti-neocon, anti-liberal, anti-semite who only cares about U.S. interests. If there are others suffering in the world, RP does not care. All Paul cares about is defending America. There is nothing wrong with Imperialism or even Trotskyism. If the US doesn't intervene, many nations could eventualy become like the NAZIS. Current US policy stops such movements. RP is a crack pot lunatic that does not see the big picture."

This guy can't be real! :eek:

Bman
03-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Wow...there are some incredibly deluded people commenting on this video!

"Listen to me and hear me clearly. Ron Paul is an anti-neocon, anti-liberal, anti-semite who only cares about U.S. interests. If there are others suffering in the world, RP does not care. All Paul cares about is defending America. There is nothing wrong with Imperialism or even Trotskyism. If the US doesn't intervene, many nations could eventualy become like the NAZIS. Current US policy stops such movements. RP is a crack pot lunatic that does not see the big picture."

This guy can't be real! :eek:

There's a lot of idiots out there.

Conceptually Ron Paul is hard to get when you've been educated like so many. I'd really love to see some type of IQ test done by all Ron Paul members. I think we'd be pleasantly surprised at the average.

It's just funny to me to watch liberals complain about a problem, then turn around and say well I don't think I like the solution for fixing it. And then turn around and burden me with the debt. These lazy thinking f*&kers wouldn't last one week in a true free market.

People forget that wealth comes from hard work and production, not from gambling. These idiots forget that the house always wins. It's going to take a collapse for them to get it. And it's sad because they're betting bigger and bigger.

qwerty
03-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Thanks for posting.

18min interview. listening now.

you´re wellcome :)