PDA

View Full Version : Is there any reason to watch Fox News or listen to Right wing pundits?

Akus
03-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Why listen to Sean, Rush, Neil, or Michael (either one of them)? They're not journalists, they're not noble warriors for truth and justice they wants us to believe they are, they are not even that entertaining. I mean how long can you watch/listen Obama-bad rhetoric?

This goes for the left, too, but they really can't match the volume of hatred and stupidity the right spews. So those of you watching/listening to those, why are you doing this?

Just asking.:confused:

brandon
03-27-2009, 06:04 PM
No

/thread

TastyWheat
03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll admit I listen to some right-wing shows, but it's partially because I hate music on the radio and they do have some newsworthiness. I can't stand their phony rhetoric though. If they go on a rant about the free market or the Constitution I just have to change it.

FrankRep
03-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Why listen to Sean, Rush, Neil, or Michael (either one of them)? They're not journalists, they're not noble warriors for truth and justice they wants us to believe they are, they are not even that entertaining. I mean how long can you watch/listen Obama-bad rhetoric?

This goes for the left, too, but they really can't match the volume of hatred and stupidity the right spews. So those of you watching/listening to those, why are you doing this?

I don't watch these shows. I don't know anyone who does.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-27-2009, 07:55 PM
. I watch some of Beck, but only in small doses. I agree with some of the things that Lou Dobbs has to say in regards to illegal immigration. I watch both Fox and Msnbc because i like to see the difference in Liberal and Conservative opinions. Makes it much easier when you are debating a Liberal or a Conservative. You learn how they tick. ;)

ClayTrainor
03-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I watch tv for entertainment purposes only.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I usually catch 20 minutes of Morning Joe if I can.

Otherwise, I'm clean less libertarian fellows on Youtube.

My mom is fond of Beck...

Athan
03-28-2009, 12:30 AM
No. The pundits are barely catching up to the news we already know about we knew back in 2007. They are in the learning phase while we are the the preparation phase.

dr. hfn
03-28-2009, 12:38 AM
media is our enemy....until we're sure beck isn't a fraud and we get the Judge on!

Ninja Homer
03-28-2009, 01:27 AM
NO. It kills brain cells, makes you stupid, and just pisses you off. It's like sniffing glue without all the fun.

Lord Xar
03-28-2009, 02:03 AM

I listen to right radio on the way to work in the morning. Why? Because they match my outlook on alot of things. Besides certain topics.. ala, 'war on terror' 'church'*, we are pretty much inline. I abhore illegal immigration, I am conservative - so I find that i have more in common than naught. The "left" to me, are the harbingers of corruption, deceit and lies. So its an easy listen. But I dont listen for "news". I don't really believe you can get real news from the tv/newspaper or talk radio. Its not why I listen.

*(I have no issue with faith. I just think that the right uses it to promote certain agendas.)

With Obama's new "war on terror", hopefully the sheeple will wake up... though I just saw Gary Shandling justifiying it. What a nitwit.