PDA

View Full Version : Banking Crisis is NOW

purepaloma
09-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Just ask these people in the UK....it is HERE in the States as well but just hasn't reared it's ugly head.

Anxious scenes at bank branches (LOOK AT THE PICTURES of the LINES)

Customers of Northern Rock bank lined up outside branches for a second day on Saturday, fearing for their savings following its request for an emergency Bank of England loan.

BBC News joined queues in north London, Sheffield and Leeds.

Unfortunately this is just the start of the GLOBAL financial crisis. Even the biggest and best names here in the States are coming under pressure.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6996653.stm

THE PROBLEM ???? - OVER THE COUNTER DERIVATIVES !!!! (The Media's Code Name is Sub-Prime)

A crisis spade is being called a crisis spade in Euroland. However think for a moment - everyone is not failing on their mortgages at a rate that would result in something being called a crisis. The crisis they are referring to is the mountain of OTC credit and default derivatives shaking quite significantly.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-17-2007, 03:50 PM
ha... I hope the stupid people learn their lesson for sucking the establishment's dick for all of these years.

ghemminger
09-17-2007, 03:56 PM
ha... I hope the stupid people learn their lesson for sucking the establishment's dick for all of these years.

Nice quote Joe......:D

JosephTheLibertarian
09-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Nice quote Joe......:D

lol. ok. These threads just give me more motivation to buy more gold and silver. Most people don't even know the banking crisis... they're all in la la land...la la de de da la la la ohh I wish I had a gf la la da dee dee la la la I hope I'll find a job one day la la la de de la la la la... I would like to buy that new i-phone blah blah la la de dee da da da la ah da de da I will vote for the candidate that I think can win it! la la dee da

I'm not an economist, but I know enough of the right things :P ah well.. more gold for me!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Haulin' ass, gettin' paid, buyin silver.