PDA

View Full Version : Michael Steele "May run for president"

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 03:02 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/25/steele-open-to-prez-run-if-thats-where-god-wants-me-to-be/#more-45265

I really loved this humble self-observation...

Steele also brushed aside charges that his initial weeks as GOP lead have been marked by a series of damaging gaffes, including his initial criticism of Rush Limbaugh and his subsequent apology to the popular talk radio host.

"I am a cause and effect kind of guy," he said. "So if I do something there's is a reason for it. Even if it may look like a mistake, a gaffe, there is a rational, there is a logic behind it."

"It's all strategic," Steele added.

LMFAO - in other words, even when it looks like I made a mistake - it's ALL part of the plan. The egoes on these guys knows no limits.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Politicians don't make mistakes.

He Who Pawns
03-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Michael Aluminum is obviously delusional. The faster the GOP can boot this turkey, the better for everyone involved.

Maybe Michael "folds like tin foil" Steele can get a job shining Limbaugh's shoes when it's all over.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 03:47 PM
michael aluminum is obviously delusional. The faster the gop can boot this turkey, the better for everyone involved.

Maybe michael "folds like tin foil" steele can get a job shining limbaugh's shoes when it's all over.

racist! (j/k) ;)

Dripping Rain
03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
lmao
i too love how humble this dude is. so hes a political genius. a shark

Johnnybags
03-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Local chamber of commerce?

silverhawks
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
LMFAO - in other words, even when it looks like I made a mistake - it's ALL part of the plan. The egoes on these guys knows no limits.

To continue the gaming analogy - he isn't playing with a full deck.