PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with Ladyjade - new video

ladyjade3
03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Need your honest opinions. Should I keep doing videos like this? Is it "seemly" ?

Or do I come off like a total ditz?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJMYY7IjCj4

Johnnybags
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Need your honest opinions. Should I keep doing videos like this? Is it "seemly" ?

Keep doing the vids, modify the presentation to a more "angry" posture and ahh get rid of the belt on your head, just kidding.

Second thought after a thorough review, put some glasses on and run for Mayor.

TruthisTreason
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM

Just go with it! ;)

torchbearer
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM
bad bad bird!
nice q&a.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 01:46 PM
I LUV all your videos LJ - haven't had a chance to see this one yet - and can't at work. I'll check it out when I get home!

Elwar
03-27-2009, 02:01 PM
No sound at work...but I like the bird in the background. He seems interested in what's going on.

jmlfod87
03-27-2009, 02:07 PM
presentation was nice, i just didn't care for the questions. was hoping for more "insider info" on the campaign for liberty.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 02:12 PM

You have conversations with yourself when you're bored/sleepy, don't you?

invisible
03-27-2009, 02:15 PM
I enjoyed it, and liked your demeanor / manner of presentation (no, you don't come off as a ditz), but would have enjoyed it more if you had injected a bit more humor (keeps it more interesting and entertaining, gives both those who know these issues and those who don't a reason to keep watching and return for the next one). The "he isn't for states' rights" was pretty classic. My question would be: How can you get someone "new" to watch this, such that you're not always preaching to the choir? What would "suck in" and "hook" someone unfamiliar with these issues, or the way they are presented, and get them to return for the next installment? You look even better on camera than you do in your avatar, lol.

There's my opinion, and if you don't mind, I had asked specifically for yours here if you are able to provide one:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185846

Kludge
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
I enjoyed it, and liked your demeanor / manner of presentation (no, you don't come off as a ditz), but would have enjoyed it more if you had injected a bit more humor (keeps it more interesting and entertaining, gives both those who know these issues and those who don't a reason to keep watching and return for the next one). The "he isn't for states' rights" was pretty classic. My question would be: How can you get someone "new" to watch this, such that you're not always preaching to the choir? What would "suck in" and "hook" someone unfamiliar with these issues, or the way they are presented, and get them to return for the next installment? You look even better on camera than you do in your avatar, lol.

There's my opinion, and if you don't mind, I had asked specifically for yours here if you are able to provide one:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185846

I think we were her target audience.

He Who Pawns
03-27-2009, 02:22 PM
you should get some "moodier" lighting...

Minarchy4Sale
03-27-2009, 02:24 PM
L,

Your early vids were kinda good, like Fed Lion. I dig you and all, but please stop.

Of course the fact that you 1. are female and 2. dig Ron Paul, means that the nerds will worship you even if you wore a squirrel outfit and videotaped yourself eating acorns... er. Well, theyd actually probably perv out on that, but you get my point.

If you do another one like this, I will be forced to unsubscribe :(

invisible
03-27-2009, 02:30 PM
I think we were her target audience.

Thus my comment below:

would have enjoyed it more if you had injected a bit more humor (keeps it more interesting and entertaining, gives both those who know these issues and those who don't a reason to keep watching and return for the next one)

And from post #7:

was hoping for more "insider info" on the campaign for liberty.

What progress do we make in advancing the cause of liberty if we only preach to the choir, and do not reach out to the masses (who will soon or eventually realize that they were duped when nothing "changes")?

Ok, I just realized that I have inadvertently engaged kludge in a dialogue. Everyone please forgive my faux pas.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
L,

Your early vids were kinda good, like Fed Lion. I dig you and all, but please stop.

Of course the fact that you 1. are female and 2. dig Ron Paul, means that the nerds will worship you even if you wore a squirrel outfit and videotaped yourself eating acorns... er. Well, theyd actually probably perv out on that, but you get my point.

I always get a kind of twisted smirk when someone is able to match my arrogance.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Everyone please forgive my faux pas.

No worries, Erika.

ronpaulhawaii
03-27-2009, 02:39 PM
presentation was nice, i just didn't care for the questions. was hoping for more "insider info" on the campaign for liberty.

LJ3 doesn't work for CfL...

I'll have to see the vid later...
:)

coyote_sprit
03-27-2009, 02:39 PM
I ask few questions? Where does I get bird? Where does I get head belt? Where does I learn new hand gestures? Why is there keyboard in background?

coyote_sprit
03-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Facepalm!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2iuezh0.png

Notice the bird in the background going WTF.

invisible
03-27-2009, 02:50 PM
LMAO!! If I'm an Erika, then ladyjade is a Fred! (if you don't get it, the translation is that I'm male)

Kludge
03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
LMAO!! If I'm an Erika, then ladyjade is a Fred! (if you don't get it, the translation is that I'm male)

I'm calling you Erika, anyway.

It's a pet name.

coyote_sprit
03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm calling you Erika, anyway.

It's a pet name.

Wasn't Erika a McCain voter that got banned?

Kludge
03-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Wasn't Erika a McCain voter that got banned?

Yes, and her subsequent sock puppets. In an effort to increase mental efficiency, I'm labeling everyone with traits similar to Erika as Erika.

Mani
03-27-2009, 03:05 PM
The headbelt was distracting. I thought it was someone making fun of a hairclip, but the closer I looked the more I realized it really was a belt tied around your head.

I like your stuff but this was a little flat. As others mentioned, I was hoping for inside RP info (of course not stuff that you can't say) but just some inside perspective.

Kludge
03-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Have questions? Ask her.

ladyjade3
03-27-2009, 03:09 PM
lol @ reactions to my "headbelt". I'm just being fashion forward. No, it really is a headband with a buckle on it. I think its cute.

Xenophage
03-27-2009, 03:52 PM
I'll watch when I get home from work. Belts are for tying to bedposts btw.

AdamT
03-27-2009, 03:53 PM
lol @ reactions to my "headbelt". I'm just being fashion forward. No, it really is a headband with a buckle on it. I think its cute.

I never knew there were such things as headbelts. But admittedly living out in the woods keeps me somewhat sheltered.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Me likey.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
The vid is great... please keep doing them

jcarcinogen
03-27-2009, 04:58 PM
I thought it was good, I liked the Obama/DEA raid setup. But if we are the target audience, I don't think we actually learned anything that we don't know.

I understand that this was a pilot, so to speak, for a Q&A session and that the material might get better as viewers submit questions. As for your personality, attractiveness (yes it matters), and delivery was great... as posted earlier better lighting could help.

specsaregood
03-27-2009, 05:05 PM
if you wore a squirrel outfit and videotaped yourself eating acorns... er.

I on the otherhand WILL subscribe if you take the suggestion above. It wouldn't have to be acorns though -- those are kind of hard -- but sun flower seeds are acceptable.

rajibo
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
http://blogs.northernlife.ca/adicaire/more_cowbell.jpg

Danke
03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Yes, and her subsequent sock puppets. In an effort to increase mental efficiency, I'm labeling everyone with traits similar to Erika as Erika.

This kludge charactor is a vile globalist scumbag. imho

:D

Danke
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
OMG! Did I just see someone wearing a belt on their head? And she just call us guys "germs"?

:(