PDA

View Full Version : Here is a question about the serious business involved with being an American

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Okay, so, homeless American whores trespass because they don't own property. As American citizens, though, they still have natural rights in that they were once declared by our Founding-Fathers to have been born equal as men, both male and female, with self-evident and unalienable business agendas.
So, how might these women get themselves off the street? How might they get themselves out from under the bondage of their pimps, people who are most often bigger, stronger and, in many instances, smarter than they?
Well, as already mentioned, they might turn to their families for help. But economic times of calamity always return people to depend on their families while family itself once benefitted few while most in the family had to suffer under such tyranny with fathers selling their daughters off as livestock and with older brothers pimping their uncomely sisters on the streets.

So, 1) prostituting whores should not be expected to have to turn to their families for help in fulfilling their business agendas.

As was also mentioned, these prostituting whore could turn to the government for help. But economic calamity is caused when we help ourselves today at the expense of tomorrow's posterity. Besides, as women, the natural business agenda within them is not just for themselves but for the bringing out and caring for of the fruit of tomorrow.

So, 2) prostituted whores should not be expected to have to turn to the government for help in fulfilling their business agenda.

So, what is the American solution to their problem?

Well, the very first step for them to take is a paradox because it doesn' t involve them doing a thing; rather, it involves them accepting themselves for what they are -- prostituting whores. In other words, the solution isn't for the prostituting whores to turn to the business of pimping.

After realizing who they are, the prostituting whores then need to be more tolerant towards other prostituting whores.

Tolerance towards others is far more beneficial and economical than having to pathetically give things to pitiful people, after all.

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Okay, so, homeless American whores trespass because they don't own property. As an American citizen, they still have natural rights in that they were once declared by our Founding-Fathers to have been born equal as men, both male and female, with self-evident and unalienable business agendas.
So, how might they get themselves off the street? How might they get themselves out from under the bondage of their pimps, people who are most often bigger, stronger and, in many instances, smarter than they?
Well, as already mentioned, they might turn to their families for help. But economic times of calamity always returns people to depend on their families while family itself benefitted few while most had to suffer under such tyranny with fathers selling their daughters off as livestock and with older brothers pimping their uncomely sisters on the streets.

So, 1) prostituting whores should not be expected to have to turn to their families for help in fulfilling their business agendas.

As was also mentioned, these prostituting whore could turn to the government for help. But economic calamity is caused when we help ourselves today at the expense of tomorrow's posterity. Besides, as women, the natural business agenda within them is not just for themselves but for the bringing out and caring for of the fruit of tomorrow.

So, 2) prostituted whores should not be expected to have to turn to the government for help in fulfilling their business agenda.

Well, the very first step for them to take is a paradox because it doesn' t involve them doing a thing; rather, it involves them accepting themselves for what they are -- prostituting whores. In other words, the solution isn't for the prostituting whores to turn to the business of pimping.

After realizing who they are, the prostituting whores then need to be more tolerant towards other prostituting whores.

Tolerance towards others is far more beneficial and economical than having to pathetically give things to pitiful people, after all.

So, what is the American solution to their problem? There is NO THE American solution to their problem. DUH! :p

I think you need to move to a better part of town AND get a girlfriend.<IMHO> ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 12:23 PM
There is NO THE American solution to their problem. DUH! :p

I think you need to move to a better part of town AND get a girlfriend.<IMHO> ;)

American business doesn't just sit the pimps on their throwns because our Founding-Fathers declared that every human soul reduces down by natural law to have a natural-right business agenda. Please go back and reread the letter that I wrote to evil Tyranny yesterday.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 12:26 PM
I am still waiting for a post by UEW that isn't about pimps and whores.

I think you see what you want to see. :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 12:33 PM
I am still waiting for a post by UEW that isn't about pimps and whores.

I think you see what you want to see. :rolleyes:

Tyranny reduces to the pimping and whoring of yesterday. If the world doesn't like my politics, then it needs to behave itself.

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 12:44 PM
American business doesn't just sit the pimps on their throwns because our Founding-Fathers declared that every human soul reduces down by natural law to have a natural-right business agenda. Please go back and reread the letter that I wrote to evil Tyranny yesterday. Nah, ONCE was MORE than enough. :rolleyes: Did he reply yet? :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Nah, ONCE was MORE than enough. :rolleyes: Did he reply yet? :D

As a responsible, serious American, I understand that tyranny is a necessary evil while it is in my nature to be a tyrant. The evil isn't in tyranny itself, though, but in how we like to think that only the great gentlemenly pimps sitting on their thrones were born with once in a life time business agendas while the uncomely trespassing whores weren't.
But our Founding-Fathers worked it out when they stood under God's judgement having signed their names to a self-evident declaration that all men, male and female, were born with unalienable natural-right business agendas.
Therefore, America is also in the business of how the lowly whore (The People) might go about getting themselves off the street.

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 12:59 PM
As a responsible, serious American, I understand that tyranny is a necessary evil while it is in my nature to be a tyrant. The evil isn't in tyranny itself, though, but in how we like to think that only the great gentlemenly pimps sitting on their thrones were born with once in a life time business agendas while the uncomely trespassing whores weren't.
But our Founding-Fathers worked it out when they stood under God's judgement having signed their names to a self-evident declaration that all men, male and female, were born with unalienable natural-right business agendas.
Therefore, America is also in the business of how the lowly whore (The People) might go about getting themselves off the street.
Satan Is In Control Of Human Governments (http://www.harmlessasdoves.com/satanownsgov.html)

Kraig
03-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Okay, so, homeless American whores trespass because they don't own property. As American citizens, though, they still have natural rights in that they were once declared by our Founding-Fathers to have been born equal as men, both male and female, with self-evident and unalienable business agendas.
So, how might these women get themselves off the street? How might they get themselves out from under the bondage of their pimps, people who are most often bigger, stronger and, in many instances, smarter than they?
Well, as already mentioned, they might turn to their families for help. But economic times of calamity always return people to depend on their families while family itself once benefitted few while most in the family had to suffer under such tyranny with fathers selling their daughters off as livestock and with older brothers pimping their uncomely sisters on the streets.

What was the problem??

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Satan Is In Control Of Human Governments (http://www.harmlessasdoves.com/satanownsgov.html)

Prositution is worse than slavery because such a condition forces people to work for a loss even to the extent that it rags them out with homelessness, poverty and malnutrition (Certainly a smart pimp knows to rag out his prostituting whores to keep them from bettering themselves by finding more lucrative positions).
For example, before the Civil War, southern slave owners spent more on taking care of each slave than northern industries spent on paying each worker. We miss this important point because we tend to think that only the pimps have a business agenda. While suffering existed for all back then, at least poor whites were able to enjoy more freedom -- though they were forced into bondage to fight and die in wars for such a privalege.
While the vast majority of all American people suffered during that time, disparity did indeed exist at the top. In other words, there weren't many black people on top of the world pimping it back in those days compared to white people.
So, what is the government solution? Well, in order to make things more fair for those who pimp as the top 2%, it created policies which caused the other 98% to suffer even more.
I think this is the direction we are headed again.

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Prositution is worse than slavery because such a condition forces people to work for a loss even to the extent that it rags them out with homelessness, poverty and malnutrition (Certainly a smart pimp knows to rag out his prostituting whores to keep them from bettering themselves by finding more lucrative positions).
For example, before the Civil War, southern slave owners spent more on taking care of each slave than northern industries spent on paying each worker. We miss this important point because we tend to think that only the pimps have a business agenda. While suffering existed for all back then, at least poor whites were able to enjoy more freedom -- though they were forced into bondage to fight and die in wars for such a privalege.
While the vast majority of all American people suffered during that time, disparity did indeed exist at the top. In other words, there weren't many black people on top of the world pimping it back in those days compared to white people.
So, what is the government solution? Well, in order to make things more fair for those who pimp the top 2%, it created policies which caused the other 98% to suffer even more.
I think this is the direction we are headed again. Are you speaking from FIRST HAND experience there? :D

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
What was the problem?? Ask him for a thesis statement. :D With ANY luck that WASN'T it. ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 01:35 PM
What was the problem??

Once again, I think our nation needs lessor of the smarter and more of the serious Americans.

Kraig
03-27-2009, 01:38 PM
So, what is the government solution? Well, in order to make things more fair for those who pimp as the top 2%, it created policies which caused the other 98% to suffer even more.
I think this is the direction we are headed again.

Do you realize that some whores do it by choice and some whores make quite a nice living doing it?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Are you speaking from FIRST HAND experience there? :D

I think all humans are born natural bullies. What is a parent to do to rid their children of this bullying? Well, they should put them to work.
So, what are the reasons to put children to work? Well, it is first to do away with their bullying and second to teach them how to make money to survive on when they grow up.

Kraig
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Once again, I think our nation needs lessor of the smarter and more of the serious Americans.

What??? Someone cannot be both smart and serious?? I honestly don't think I have a clue as to what you are saying.

torchbearer
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
What??? Someone cannot be both smart and serious?? I honestly don't think I have a clue as to what you are saying.

smart as in smartass, is never helpful and is rarely serious.
that is how i read it.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Do you realize that some whores do it by choice and some whores make quite a nice living doing it?

Not all prostitutes are whores while not all whores are prostitutes.
An example of this is the severe economic distress that a lot of truckers had to go through recently when a lot of them had to take loads at a loss just so they could make it back home to file for bankruptcy. And, as you mentioned, pretty call girls are whores who make so much that they aren't in the position where they have to prostitute their services out at a loss.
What does an old whore do when a pimp has worn her out? He continues to exploit her by having her kneel instead of laying down.

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 01:48 PM
I think all humans are born natural bullies. What is a parent to do to rid their children of this bullying? Well, they should put them to work.
So, what are the reasons to put children to work? Well, it is first to do away with their bullying and second to teach them how to make money to survive on when they grow up. So they are sentenced to a 9 year punishment, without trial, in a "brainwashing" school system of involuntary servitude to teach them a lesson and to further hone their bullying skills. :rolleyes:

Is this goofy or what? :p

Kraig
03-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Not all prostitutes are whores while not all whores are prostitutes.
An example of this is the severe economic distress that a lot of truckers had to go through recently when a lot of them had to take loads at a loss just so they could make it back home to file for bankruptcy. And, as you mentioned, pretty call girls are whores who make so much that they aren't in the position where they have to prostitute their services out at a loss.
What does an old whore do when a pimp has worn her out? He continues to exploit her by having her kneel instead of laying down.

You still lost me. What does selling sex have to do with truckers? Do you think prostitution is anyone who 'operates at a loss'?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 01:58 PM
So they are sentenced to a 9 year punishment, without trial, in a "brainwashing" school system of involuntary servitude to teach them a lesson and to further hone their bullying skills. :rolleyes:

Is this goofy or what? :p

Goofy? What is even more goofy is that our government kept us in school for 12 years and then created four more years of Universities all so that it would help keep children and returning veterans from entering into the work force too soon. It had little to do with making us smart and more to do with preserving what was seen at the time as a fragile economy.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
You still lost me. What does selling sex have to do with truckers? Do you think prostitution is anyone who 'operates at a loss'?

A prostitute is anyone who is willing to work at a loss.

Kraig
03-27-2009, 02:01 PM
A prostitute is anyone who is willing to work at a loss.

Dude, you can't go around making up meanings for words, that is what makes communication so difficult.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prostitute

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Goofy? What is even more goofy is that our government kept us in school for 12 years and then created four more years of Universities all so that it would help keep children and returning veterans from entering into the work force too soon. It had little to do with making us smart and more to do with preserving what was seen at the time as a fragile economy. Last time I checked, only up through 8th grade is "required".

The original stated primary purpose of "government schooling" was to produce "good citizens" AKA "Sit down, shut up, vote, get a 'blue collar' job in industrial Amerika, pay your taxes, do as you are told, don't ask questions and don't rock boat and make waves". :p :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 03:08 PM
3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money (And this definition isn't accurate in that prostituting whores are never willing participants while whoring call-girls are because their livelihoods are never thought of in terms of them being base or unworthy).

Kraig
03-27-2009, 03:09 PM
3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Which does not say 'working at a loss'. According to you I'm a prostitute when I decide to help my brother build a PC and do it for a cheap price. :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Which does not say 'working at a loss'. According to you I'm a prostitute when I decide to help my brother build a PC and do it for a cheap price. :D

When I am free to give freely, then I'm not prostituting myself because I choose to do so willfully. The definition claiming that prostituting whores willfully do what they do is proof that dictionaries can be wrong. Must have been written by Johns.

Also please note definition #5: to put to any base or unworthy use: to prostitute one's talents.
Anyway, this is a further example that any noun can be utilized as a verb; or, likewise, any verb can be utilized as a noun.

Xenophage
03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Dirty whores! Dirty, dirty whores! Lawyers! Whores! What's the civil-purpose!? Self-evident whores! Lawyers are pimps! Be an American!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Dirty whores! Dirty, dirty whores! Lawyers! Whores! What's the civil-purpose!? Self-evident whores! Lawyers are pimps! Be an American!

I do consider myself a lawyer to our Founding-Fathers. Of course, I am as unqualified as a lawyer, legally speaking, as they were as rulers, officially speaking. While I know just enough general information today to be absolutely worthless, they knew just enough then to "act" on the behalf of the people.

Cowlesy
03-27-2009, 04:54 PM

What?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
What?

According to our Founding-Fathers, we all are born equally with a business agenda. Not just the gentlemenly pimps who sit on the thrones of society.