PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones announces that global currency to be done deal at G20

lynnf
03-27-2009, 10:02 AM
are we already too late?
listened to today's Alex Jones program, found this from a websearch:

http://www.rfca.kz/?nc512&version=en

Single world currency establishment can be spotlight of G8, G20 summits: Nazarbayev

The issue on introduction of a single world currency could enter the agenda of the largest world political, economic summits and forums including the G8 and G20, President Nursultan Nazarbayev considers.

Reason
03-27-2009, 10:07 AM
If I wanted to hear what Alex Jones thinks I would go to his websites.

A. Havnes
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't think we're too late, but we sure as heck need to start acting fast and acting now!

FrankRep
03-27-2009, 10:17 AM
China and Russia want a global currency, but the US hasn't accepted it.

Plus,

Congresswoman Bachmann introduces bill to ban a Global Currency
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185811

Join The Paul Side
03-27-2009, 10:23 AM

What's your beef with Alex Jones?

tremendoustie
03-27-2009, 10:28 AM

For my part, I am glad alex jones is out there, because he believes in liberty. That said, he also believes a lot of other stuff which I think is balloney.

dannno
03-27-2009, 10:33 AM

This isn't about what Alex Jones thinks, this is about the information he is presenting. If you followed the link you wouldn't have made that comment and you wouldn't look like such an ahole right now. That's the problem, people link to Alex Jones stories and some numbskull comes in and says how Alex Jones is talking out of his ass, but everybody else who actually looks into it sees that it isn't about Alex Jones, it's always about some piece of evidence or some article he is presenting and the poster comes out without any credibility to those who actually look into it. Stop doing that to yourself.

If you were smarter than Alex Jones you would have posted that link about global currency before he did. You would have found out that Georgian troops attacked South Ossetia before Russia came in to defend them, and you would have told us about it instead of pretending it didn't happen like the US media. You would have told us that the Iranian speed boats were an exaggeration and part of a false flag before solid evidence came out that it was the case. You would have told us about the connections between the Mumbai attacks and intelligence agencies that are connected to the United States. But guess what?? You didn't. You haven't told us ANYTHING we don't know already. You are useless, and Alex Jones provides a lot of useful information so STFU.

specsaregood
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
If you were smarter than Alex Jones you would have posted that link before he did. You would have found out that Georgian troops attacked South Ossetia before Russia came in to defend them, and you would have told us about it. You would have told us that the Iranian speed boats were an exaggeration and part of a false flag before the evidence came out that it was the case. You would have told us about the connections between the Mumbai attacks and intelligence agencies that are connected to the United States. But guess what?? You didn't. You haven't told us ANYTHING we don't know already. You are useless, and Alex Jones provides a lot of useful information so STFU.

I fail to see how ANY of that has to do with "smarts". It has more to do with connections, resources and the fact that, that is the business he is in.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 10:36 AM
This isn't about what Alex Jones thinks, this is about the information he is presenting. If you followed the link you wouldn't have made that comment and you wouldn't look like such an ahole right now. That's the problem, people link to Alex Jones stories and some numbskull comes in and says how Alex Jones is talking out of his ass, but everybody else who actually looks into it sees that it isn't about Alex Jones, it's always about some piece of evidence or some article he is presenting and the poster comes out without any credibility to those who actually look into it. Stop doing that to yourself.

If you were smarter than Alex Jones you would have posted that link about global currency before he did. You would have found out that Georgian troops attacked South Ossetia before Russia came in to defend them, and you would have told us about it instead of pretending it didn't happen like the US media. You would have told us that the Iranian speed boats were an exaggeration and part of a false flag before solid evidence came out that it was the case. You would have told us about the connections between the Mumbai attacks and intelligence agencies that are connected to the United States. But guess what?? You didn't. You haven't told us ANYTHING we don't know already. You are useless, and Alex Jones provides a lot of useful information so STFU.

Pwned.

acptulsa
03-27-2009, 10:38 AM
You are useless, and Alex Jones provides a lot of useful information so STFU.

Damn, dude. Overreact much?

I think the story neither Jones nor anyone else who will talk knows about is the struggle between the Asian powers and the Rothschilds over who gets the joy of devaluing the new crap and profiting from all the world's sorrows. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall for that catfight?

brandon
03-27-2009, 10:41 AM

I think he has a man crush on Alex Jones.

dannno
03-27-2009, 10:46 AM
I fail to see how ANY of that has to do with "smarts". It has more to do with connections, resources and the fact that, that is the business he is in.

OK, replace "smarter" with "better"

RonPaulVolunteer
03-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Bought more silver on Tuesday. Still, only have a paltry amount. About 90 oz. Nowhere near enough to be of much use.

dannno
03-27-2009, 10:51 AM
I think he has a man crush on Alex Jones.

Well it's lame when people come in and attack Alex Jones instead of attacking the substance of the post. If Alex Jones provides so much disinformation, why not actually prove it instead of just talking trash on him all the time? Because that's all these people do, they never attack the substance of the posts, it's ALWAYS ad hominem.

lynnf
03-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Bob Chapman, economic advisor, said on the show that they would take 6 months to a year to do it, Alex said most reports say it will be over a 3 year period.

lynn

specsaregood
03-27-2009, 10:53 AM
OK, replace "smarter" with "better"

No, that doesn't help. My statement still remains true.

Freedom Forever
03-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Jim Rogers said something about the G20 a few weeks ago and he didn't believe there would be an agreement. We need to get the word out to make sure it doesn't.

acptulsa
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Well it's lame when people come in and attack Alex Jones instead of attacking the substance of the post. If Alex Jones provides so much disinformation, why not actually prove it instead of just talking trash on him all the time? Because that's all these people do, they never attack the substance of the posts, it's ALWAYS ad hominem.

They probably used a link to him to back up a valid argument once and got pwned for it. The have to vent sooner or later...

God knows we do our cause no service by having blind faith in AJ.

bubbleboy
03-27-2009, 11:11 AM

if I wanted to hear from an A-hole I would have farted!

TheConstitutionLives
03-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Well, if Jones says it then it must be true. He also said repeatedly that Hillary was the chosen one and BO would be VP.

newbitech
03-27-2009, 11:39 AM
I am pretty sure we already have a 1 world currency called Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), but it just hasn't become the reserve currency yet. Meaning transactions are not yet priced in SDRs. I believe what China and to a lesser extent Russia is pushing for is for greater funding of the SDR basket. In order for China to consider adding more of their currency to this basket, they are wanting greater clout and more weight in the SDR of their currency.

By increasing funding of SDR it gives the instrument greater viability and lessens the clout of the dominating currency the USD. This will of course give countries a conduit for dumping their dollar holdings en masse with limited to no impact on their exposure to US debt. In other words, rather than the US owing China and other foreign countries, the risk will be spread out internationally including to the US. Means the US treasury will have to find other sources to fund its debt, which is probably why the FED is increasing its balance sheet. Any decision by the g20 to increase funding of SDRs by a significant amount, and more importantly a revaluation of the Chinese currency as weighted against the SDR will cause the USD to plummet.

Its not about creating a one world currency, we already have that. Its about stripping the USD of its reserve status and that is all but inevitable. The only question is which fiat will become the new reserve or more likely what will the clout of that basket of SDR look like in 1 month?

FrankRep
03-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Well, if Jones says it then it must be true.
I listen to his show and he didn't say it.

dannno
03-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, if Jones says it then it must be true. He also said repeatedly that Hillary was the chosen one and BO would be VP.

No, he said that certain elites were pushing for that, and they were. You have GREAT listening skills :rolleyes:

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 01:01 PM

I think the story neither Jones nor anyone else who will talk knows about is the struggle between the Asian powers and the Rothschilds over who gets the joy of devaluing the new crap and profiting from all the world's sorrows. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall for that catfight?

You forgot the Rockefellers. It is the Trilateral Commision for a reason. :)

TheConstitutionLives
03-27-2009, 01:01 PM

I used to try to listen to it but it's too much about him. He talks over people repeatedly and tries to one-up his guests by finishing their sentences for them. I got tired of the ego.

Original_Intent
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Bought more silver on Tuesday. Still, only have a paltry amount. About 90 oz. Nowhere near enough to be of much use.

90 oz is a good amount. Not like you could retire or anything, but a nice emergency hedge. That's about all I have, but I am also pretty well prepared (I think) as far as food, water, guns and ammo (and other defense measures) ability to grow food etc etc). Just keep adding to it little by little, that's all you can do.

FrankRep
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I used to try to listen to it but it's too much about him. He talks over people repeatedly and tries to one-up his guests by finishing their sentences for them. I got tired of the ego.
The way he presents the information is a turn off for many people. I can understand that. I can only take him in small doses.

TheConstitutionLives
03-27-2009, 01:07 PM
No, he said that certain elites were pushing for that, and they were. You have GREAT listening skills :rolleyes:

- No, I heard him say that multiple times and he didn't say "some" want this. He may have said that as well but I heard him specifically state what I said multiple times. He exaggerates. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. That's why alot of people don't take him very seriously, no matter the validity of his topic. He exaggerates and makes it about him. And he wants his name and face attached to everything. If you like that then keep supporting it but, as I said before, the gigantic ego makes me not support him anymore.

dannno
03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
The way he presents the information turns off many people. I can understand that.

I can too. To be honest, I am not a regular listener by any means. I look out for interviews that interest me, I enjoy his films and I checkout his website on occasion. But if he is providing the most accurate news and information on a daily basis, then I'm not going to go into a thread and start talking down on him. He's a brave guy. Some people don't listen to him because he has a loud, rough, commanding voice. Other people say that Ron Paul's flaw is that his voice isn't loud and commanding enough. You know what? I could give a flying fuck what either of their voices sounds like because I listen to the WORDS they are saying, I analyze them and find that they are part of a small group giving out the best and most important information today. Ignore it at your own peril. Be annoyed at your own peril. But certain people need to stop driving other people away from the truth just because they don't like the sound of their voice. That is just stupid.

dannno
03-27-2009, 01:16 PM
- No, I heard him say that multiple times and he didn't say "some" want this. He may have said that as well but I heard him specifically state what I said multiple times.

You don't quite understand how the elite work. When we say they control everything, we mean all encompassing. That doesn't mean that they can control each detail. There are various factions within the elite. The faction he saw working wanted Hillary elected so that is what he presented. The fact is that faction lost and it turns out Obama is a bigger puppet than anybody imagined early on before the primaries.

He exaggerates.

Sometimes he probably does, other times he may sound like he is exaggerating but may be under-exaggerating. The truth is we just don't know yet because we don't have camps setup around the country with Americans in them. They haven't tried to kill 80% of the population yet. How on earth do you know he is exaggerating before the events he is talking about have happened?

He wears his emotions on his sleeve. That's why alot of people don't take him very seriously, no matter the validity of his topic. He exaggerates and makes it about him. And he wants his name and face attached to everything. If you like that then keep supporting it but, as I said before, the gigantic ego makes me not support him anymore.

Yes, he is a firecracker.. but you are interpreting courageousness as self promotion. The fact is he doesn't get enough credit. He revealed the MIAC documents on his show, yet AP does not give him credit. He is in a completely different world than most radio talk show hosts.

Athan
03-27-2009, 04:33 PM
are we already too late?
listened to today's Alex Jones program, found this from a websearch:

http://www.rfca.kz/?nc512&version=en

Single world currency establishment can be spotlight of G8, G20 summits: Nazarbayev

The issue on introduction of a single world currency could enter the agenda of the largest world political, economic summits and forums including the G8 and G20, President Nursultan Nazarbayev considers.

All the American people have to do is put up signs outside ailing businesses saying "Silver and Gold currency accepted only."

We take their currency and trade only for gold and silver. Who wants that shit anyway

lynnf
03-27-2009, 06:23 PM

yes, he did. didn't use the exact words "done deal" but that was the gist of what he was saying.

lynn

Reason
03-27-2009, 06:51 PM
every time someone mentions alex jones on these forums you help discredit the RP movement

Bern
03-27-2009, 07:14 PM
It's no secret that the Russians and the Chinese are cheerleading for a G20 move to replace the dollar as world's reserve currency. Calling it a "done deal" because the President of Khazakhstan says it "could enter the agenda" of the G20 meeting is a bit of hyperbole.

FrankRep
03-27-2009, 07:28 PM
US backing for World Currency stuns markets

Telegraph UK

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is "quite open" to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5050407/US-backing-for-world-currency-stuns-markets.html

lynnf
03-27-2009, 07:59 PM
It's no secret that the Russians and the Chinese are cheerleading for a G20 move to replace the dollar as world's reserve currency. Calling it a "done deal" because the President of Khazakhstan says it "could enter the agenda" of the G20 meeting is a bit of hyperbole.

AJ didn't make that connection between the G20 and the story that I posted. After hearing the radio segment I googled for a corroborating story and I posted it. so AJ didn't do that.

lynn

lynnf
03-27-2009, 08:02 PM
All the American people have to do is put up signs outside ailing businesses saying "Silver and Gold currency accepted only."

We take their currency and trade only for gold and silver. Who wants that shit anyway

we did reject the metric system, so this is possible, but business had as much to do with the rejection of the metric system and they may not be resistant to the world currency.

lynn

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-27-2009, 08:12 PM

He goes over the top. He has every right to speak his opinions, but with a person like him being on the side of liberty it can be helpful and detrimental at the same time. Some people would see his information on this forum and would not return again simply for that reason. I have posted things about his works as well, but need to be mindful of spectators who are just now entering the liberty movement. Thats my beef.

fj45lvr
03-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Jim Rogers said something about the G20 a few weeks ago and he didn't believe there would be an agreement. We need to get the word out to make sure it doesn't.

I seriously doubt that "make sure it doesn't" is a SURE THING......we can try. Just don't participate when it eventually DOES arrive on the scene.

tonesforjonesbones
03-27-2009, 10:45 PM
YAY ALEX JONES! tones

Slutter McGee
03-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Somebody reiterates the point that Alex Jones stuff is posted on here way way way too much and that infowars is taken as a credible source....and he is called an asshole and told to shut the fuck up.

Mature.

That might be why I have less than 20 posts after supporting Dr. Paul for two years and being a member here for over one.

Grow up.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

devil21
03-28-2009, 12:19 AM
They probably used a link to him to back up a valid argument once and got pwned for it. The have to vent sooner or later...

God knows we do our cause no service by having blind faith in AJ.

I dont think there's too many RP supporters that have "blind faith" in much of anything. Skepticism is one of our top attributes IMHO. Ill say this about AJ, he presents EVERYTHING that the MSM ignores (intentionally or not) and allows people to form their own opinions. He goes off the deep end sometimes (he's still a radio/internet personality that needs ratings) but he still does a service that is hard for anyone to replace. Ignoring anything simply because AJ breaks it is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

On topic: I wouldnt be surprised at all if a global currency is top priority discussion during the G20. The US still only holds so much power compared to the international elite that write the rules. In the end, our leaders are still puppets and will sell whatever their bosses tell them to. If it's a replacment for the dollar, their bidding will be done.

Bern
03-28-2009, 02:18 AM
AJ didn't make that connection between the G20 and the story that I posted. After hearing the radio segment I googled for a corroborating story and I posted it. so AJ didn't do that.

lynn

I've been documenting drumbeats on this issue since last October:

http://www.dsieve.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57