PDA

View Full Version : End The Violence Bill (RPF # 001)

GunnyFreedom
03-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Please forgive an experiment.

I wonder if a community can caucus together and put together a bill, as if ready for a Congressional vote. There are other targets in their order, but I brainstormed an anti-war on drugs structure. It's good for practice anyway, and maybe that subject will motivate the Forest. :eek: Let's get best-practices in coming to a convention around a law, and then afterward start working on laws to submit to Congress.

I mean to use laws to repeal laws, so that they can't just be made back again.

Maybe split the below into a series of resolutions and acts, and file it under a single Bill, the:

End The Violence Bill

No More Gangs Act

An anti-gang measure, based on the theory of advanced maneuver warfare, wherein you defeat all things by attacking and neutralizing it's source.

To defeat the source of nearly all urban violence and criminal gang funding, by ending the war on drugs.

Wherein:

Gang activities in America have as nearly sole-source of funding, the black market in drugs; we will remove their funding by removing the black market. Without funding, the gangs will reduce, like a starving tumor, and can be surgically removed.

Sunshine Market Act

There is only one way to end a black-market; and that is to light-market it's demands.

North Carolina has precedence in the state-run ABC stores, another post-probationary compromise, which still raise serious privacy concerns. Perhaps an state run ABC-like department to network pharmacies, working as a public health department sending treatment to probable addicts.

Patient Freedom Act:

Medicinal issues also; while our long range goal would to be to have a community of pharmacists with the cross-discipline of addiction diagnosis and treatment, our firm commitment must be to have more trust in the patient.

Without a war on drugs, those substances would not require as much control for genuine, responsible use. It would be incrementally approaching giving the patient back ownership of their own body.

Sovereign Patient Act:

My ultimate goal is to have all American humans, to have full sovereignty over their self. This starts with ownership of their bodies. Though I am not a doctor, I can only imagine your work is more complicated by patients who refuse to own their own bodies.

In order to lead patients to the point where not only does the state not own their bodies, but neither does a doctor, or a pharmacist. We resolve that patient and doctor will heal best when equal; and every American sovereign over their own body.

Resolutions

End the drug wars and surrender to the one and only thing that America is allowed to surrender to: Liberty.

End The Violence Bill

GunnyFreedom
03-27-2009, 04:11 AM
anybody like the idea of a collaborative document?

Truth Warrior
03-27-2009, 04:14 AM
"A camel is a horse, built by a committee." ;) :p

akihabro
03-27-2009, 04:36 AM
Ending all gangs would be a god send to the crappy communities around here. One of the former LAPD police chiefs tried that and the community complained about police oppression. There might have been that since a lot of cops were white. It did work, but then Rodney King got pulled over and beaten the cops got off and then there was the LA riots. Morons looted and burned their own neighborhood.