PDA

View Full Version : Are you a US citizen?

Josh_LA
03-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Do you remember YOUR Oath?

This of course, only applies to limited few people amongst us whom America did not land on.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

HOLLYWOOD
03-26-2009, 11:30 PM
I think I'm a citizen...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/ssn1.jpg

Danke
03-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Minnesota Republic Sovereign Citizen here. :D:p

LATruth
03-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Louisiana State Citizen here.

And the proper term should be "united States citizen"... notice the caps.

united was never in the name, just an adjective to describe us... all part of the cruel hoax...

http://www.freeamerican.com/images/declaration_of_independance.jpg

JoshLowry
03-27-2009, 11:35 AM
I went across the Canadian border recently. On the way back they asked everyone their citizenship.

"What's your citizenship driver?"

"What's your citizenship passenger?"

Everyone including myself answered US Citizen, I wasn't sure what else to answer...

They probably would have searched the whole car and I would have taken the heat for wasting everyone's time if I would have responded that I am not a United States citizen.

I'm not sure if they would have even let me back in. :confused:

mediahasyou
03-27-2009, 05:03 PM
I went across the Canadian border recently. On the way back they asked everyone their citizenship.

Everyone including myself answered US Citizen, I wasn't sure what else to answer...

They probably would have searched the whole car and I would have taken the heat for wasting everyone's time if I would have responded that I am not a United States citizen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CheckpointUSA

nate895
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM

I'd have said "Washington," just to piss them off. Then again, that's why I don't cross the border.

LATruth
03-27-2009, 05:13 PM
But now you don't HAVE to cross the border. They can implement a "checkpoint" anywhere within 100 miles of a border. You could be coming home from wal-mart...

mellamojuana
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I am saddened by the oath that forces people to vow essentially to shoot other people whom the u.S. of A. (zat right?) designates as enemies. Someone can pledge allegiance to the u.S., but the u.S. can discard that person in a heartbeat. If you were drafted to Vietnam, you went, or you went to Canada. Yes, there were other choices, but not always much time to act on them. The oath, as I read it, leaves little room for conscience, and therefore, little room for individual liberty.

The good part is the vow to uphold the Constitution. That supercedes everything else, maybe.

Josh_LA
03-27-2009, 06:22 PM

exactly, talk is cheap, you can be a smartass & hero anytime you want if you are willing to pay the price.

Josh_LA
03-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I am saddened by the oath that forces people to vow essentially to shoot other people whom the u.S. of A. (zat right?) designates as enemies.

No, the oath says enemies of the Constitution, not government.

Of course, this is semantics to some and subject to interpretation.

Someone can pledge allegiance to the u.S., but the u.S. can discard that person in a heartbeat. If you were drafted to Vietnam, you went, or you went to Canada. Yes, there were other choices, but not always much time to act on them. The oath, as I read it, leaves little room for conscience, and therefore, little room for individual liberty.

You want to complain? You're free to leave.

The good part is the vow to uphold the Constitution. That supercedes everything else, maybe.

To you, yes.

Danke
03-27-2009, 06:48 PM
exactly, talk is cheap, you can be a smartass & hero anytime you want if you are willing to pay the price.

Not a smartass at all. My passport does not say "U.S. citizen."

Any of these terms is fine:

national, American Citizen, citizen of the United States of America.

akihabro
03-27-2009, 07:15 PM
I was born in the continental united states and subject to its laws.

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when personally compelled; that I will perform noncombatant/combatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when personally compelled; that I will perform work of national importance under my own accord or required as punishment from a court. I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me the Constitution.

unreconstructed1
03-27-2009, 09:25 PM
I am a proud citizen of the Sovereign State of Tennessee, and a native born citizen of the Sovereign State of Georgia.

Josh_LA
03-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Not a smartass at all. My passport does not say "U.S. citizen."

Any of these terms is fine:

national, American Citizen, citizen of the United States of America.

please explain what

US Citizen and "Citizen of the US" differs

I'm very anti-Semantic

specialK
03-31-2009, 04:27 PM
My sister, husband and kid were returning from a Canadian visit last summer and had their car totally searched and they were detained for 2 hours. They are about a squeaky clean as it gets. When they asked why, the officer said "amber alert". What a joke.

specialK
03-31-2009, 04:28 PM
I forgot to mention that this is who was running that border last summer. Great to know there are such outstanding citizens in charge of protecting the borders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMh5jCCTgo

phill4paul
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
My sister, husband and kid were returning from a Canadian visit last summer and had their car totally searched and they were detained for 2 hours. They are about a squeaky clean as it gets. When they asked why, the officer said "amber alert". What a joke.

Um, Officer I don't think Amber could fit in the ash tray or the wheel well.

TurtleBurger
03-31-2009, 05:55 PM
Um, Officer I don't think Amber could fit in the ash tray or the wheel well.

Check my tires, I think I hit something a mile back.

stilltrying
04-30-2009, 11:33 PM
In court legal terms a citizen is - a member of the body politic. does this sound like you?

everyone assumes they are a citizen but are they really?

Watch this video, it will open your eyes. Marc Stevens (http://marcstevens.net/)

Excellent Citizen paper and how you have been fooled (http://www.marcstevens.net/content/blogcategory/1/29/6/12/)

DamianTV
05-02-2009, 02:34 AM
please explain what

US Citizen and "Citizen of the US" differs

I'm very anti-Semantic

Given those two terms, I dont think there is a difference. Both declare you as a citizen of the USA.

As far as I've been advised, but never seen anywhere else, its the difference between a "US citizen" and "State Citizen".

US citizens are more a less people that live within one of the Territories of the US, like Washington DC is not really a State. While say Maine or New Hampshire is one of the several States of the United States. State Citizens are people who live in one of the 50 States.

Here's where it gets fuzzy, and I hear very little on the topic. State Citizens (notice the capitalization of Citizen) have Constitutional Rights. US citizens (again, notice citizen this time is lower case) has Civil Liberties, but No Guaranteed Constitutional Rights. Social Security Number means youre a US citizen. Also notice that on just about every Id I have ever seen that your name is in All Capital Letters. Thats not the proper way to declare a proper person. A Proper Person has the right to have his name spelled Properly. Uppercase lowercase lowercase. Robert Joseph Smith. Thats a Proper name. ROBERT JOSEPH SMITH, as it appears on their drivers license is not proper. Its also funny because you see the same thing on your bills and credit card statements from most major institutions. Its not like they are lacking the technology, nor have they ever, to put your name down Proper.

Or try a generic Job Application. "Are you a US citizen?" If you answer yes, and werent before, guess, what, you are now, and are now subject to pay income tax.

Of course, in the long term, none of this really makes a damn bit of difference to a society enslaved by systems of credit.