PDA

View Full Version : "The Judge" should invite Mr. Hannan on next Freedom Watch!

purplechoe
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
I got to thinking about how cool it would be to get Dr. Paul and Mr. Hannan together either in person or some kind of telephone conference. Then I thought, wouldn't it be even cooler to have both of them on next weeks Freedom Watch. Anybody have a way of contacting the judge to let him know we would like him to invite Mr. Hannan on next weeks show?

Can you imagine Dr. Paul, The Judge, and Mr. Hannan on the same show together? It would be a Jeffersonian heaven. :)

PS. Why hasn't C4L posted that clip on the website?

ClayTrainor
03-26-2009, 08:49 PM
amazing idea!

Torchbearer, get it done man! :cool: :p

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 08:51 PM
amazing idea!

Torchbearer, get it done man! :cool: :p

Well, I only have half of the patch bay.
I don't have The Judges personal email, nor his assistants. ;)

But I will ask Mark tomorrow if they are familiar with the program, and if they'd like to be on it.

Epic
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Post on Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80603830464

The judge checks it and posts the upcoming guests there.

He Who Pawns
03-26-2009, 09:27 PM
good idea. he should have mcclintock and flake on too.

jmlfod87
03-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I think Lew Rockwell is going to be in the studio next week. I think it would be great to have The Judge, Peter Schiff, Lew Rockwell, and Daniel Hannan in the studio all at once, it would be an explosion of intellect.

He Who Pawns
03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
It's better when they have a larger panel... like 3 or 4 people. rockwell will be great to have in studio.

orafi
03-26-2009, 09:40 PM
We should have all three of them, and then have someone like Hannity on to get educated.

ClayTrainor
03-26-2009, 09:42 PM
We should have all three of them, and then have someone like Hannity on to get educated.

Best idea ever! :D

He Who Pawns
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah sit Hannity in the middle wearing a dunce cap and school him for 1 hour.

Young Paleocon
03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Then they can give him a big stack of Austrian books on air.

purplechoe
03-27-2009, 12:25 AM
It's better when they have a larger panel... like 3 or 4 people. rockwell will be great to have in studio.

I liked that The Judge let Peter go on and on on the last show with just the two of them in the studio. Peter usually has so much to say and can't ever finish his sentences or he's so excited about a topic he keeps interrupting people. I think The Judge made a decision to just let Peter vent for most of the show so that he'll calm down a little in later appearances. :eek: :D

I think the longer format gave him a better chance to explain his ideas about the economy. I learned a couple of things on the last show, or at least have a better understanding of how things work thanks to Peter.

torchbearer
03-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Ok, Mark told me that if they get an invite, that he will do all that he can to make sure it happens.
I'm leaving in a few to get some work done. Anyone want to help me by reaching the Judge and telling him there is an interest here?

MRoCkEd
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah sit Hannity in the middle wearing a dunce cap and school him for 1 hour.
Oh man, lol