PDA

View Full Version : The devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government

LandonCook
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Daniel Hannan MEP: The devalued Prime Minister of a devalued Government
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBXs

This speech made me jump out of my chair and cheer! Not much does that these days! I only wish this kinda action would happen on our house floor.

Daniel Hannan MEP appears on Glenn Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Pa30Sp_sw&feature=response_watch

WarDog
03-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Daniel Hannan Support's Obama this is where I would distrust him. He couldn't see what we saw
and knew all along. But at least he seems noble and does make some since.Now if he would read Dr Paul's message !!

escapinggreatly
03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Daniel Hannan Support's Obama this is where I would distrust him. He couldn't see what we saw
and knew all along. But at least he seems noble and does make some since.Now if he would read Dr Paul's message !!

He actually said he would have voted for Ron Paul if he lived here. I believe his "support" for Obama is similar to my own - I supported him in the sense that he was the better of the two options that our antiquated two-party system gave us. But I wish to God that Paul would have been on the ballot.

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 07:38 PM

He supported Obama over McCain.
A lil' different.
Had it been Obama vs. Paul. He would have voted Paul.
Your post failed. Do not pass go.

LandonCook
03-27-2009, 12:25 AM
He supported Obama over McCain.
A lil' different.
Had it been Obama vs. Paul. He would have voted Paul.
Your post failed. Do not pass go.

Do not collect $200...

ihsv
03-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Regardless of his other views, this man spoke truth to power to GB's face. Kudos and claps!

ClayTrainor
03-27-2009, 12:59 AM
Do not collect $200...

Proceed directly to Jail

Rock Sexton
03-27-2009, 01:22 AM
That video was f*cking epic. He ate Brown's soul for lunch. That beat down was straight from the heart.

Get Hannan over here to America immediately.

LandonCook
03-27-2009, 04:22 AM
That video was f*cking epic. He ate Brown's soul for lunch. That beat down was straight from the heart.

Get Hannan over here to America immediately.

Lol @ eating brown's soul...