PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found?

akihabro
03-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Out of all the Obama supporters I know, No one has any good arguments. Its going to be near impossible to move me from my libertarian beliefs but I just want to hear their side. The ones I've found are uneducated, dumb, aren't that much into politics or take his agenda at face value. Has anyone had a good debate?

ItsTime
03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
The last two Obama supporters I have listened to said this....

"Leave Obama alone he is doing the best he can" All Britney Spears meltdown guy like.

and

"The second amendment was so our founding fathers could go hunting"

What I am looking for is the % of people during the time of our founding fathers actually hunted for their food and did not farm it or get it off a farm.

Deborah K
03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Don't look at me. One of my brothers is an Obama supporter but he can't explain why, and he doesn't want to hear anything I have to say about it. LOL! I still love him though, he's my bubba. It's just gonna take longer than usual to pull his head out of .......the sand.

akihabro
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
The last two Obama supporters I have listened to said this....

"Leave Obama alone he is doing the best he can" All Britney Spears meltdown guy like.

and

"The second amendment was so our founding fathers could go hunting"

What I am looking for is the % of people during the time of our founding fathers actually hunted for their food and did not farm it or get it off a farm.

Is that what its for? LMFAO! So what was the revolution for? And the founding fathers didn't think this could happen again? If the gun controlling liberals have their day they will probably make the fighting in the revolution non existent in text books. I personally couldn't go hunting unless I needed to eat. I don't hold any reservations to hunt humans who danger my life or take away my liberties.

WarDog
03-26-2009, 07:39 PM
I been trying to wake my son up and i believe he is starting to see the truth. Give it time cause were right about all this. Don't give up think how long Dr Paul lived with this and so many other's

Master
03-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I have asked my friend if he regrets voting for Obama..he never answers (I think he does :p)