PDA

View Full Version : Watching Hannity right now (interviewing Hannan)

scoot87
03-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Dear Sean Hannity...Where was all the outrage and despise of government spending when Bush was in office? Where is all this small govt talk when Bush was spending and creating huge deficits? Now you are attack "Liberals" and the Obama Administration...the hypocrisy makes me sick...

ClayTrainor
03-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Still, wouldn't mind watching this.

ItsTime
03-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Hannity is a libertarian just ask him.

ClayTrainor
03-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Hannity is a libertarian just ask him.

lmao!:p

RSLudlum
03-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Hannity is a liberalterist just ask him.

fixed ;)

ItsTime
03-26-2009, 07:07 PM
who would have thought that we would see the day for republicans fighting over who is more libertarian? And some people say Ron Paul and our grassroots have failed.

Deborah K
03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Dear Sean Hannity...Where was all the outrage and despise of government spending when Bush was in office? Where is all this small govt talk when Bush was spending and creating huge deficits? Now you are attack "Liberals" and the Obama Administration...the hypocrisy makes me sick...

He's jealous of Glenn Beck's phenomenal ratings. So is O'Reilly for that matter. So they've jumped on the bandwagon.

He Who Pawns
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
I didn't see Shamnity ask him if he supports any US politicians.

jmlfod87
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
tube it

ItsTime
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
I didn't see Shamnity ask him if he supports any US politicians.

No one will anymore he said the words that shall not be spoken.

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 07:18 PM
He's jealous of Glenn Beck's phenomenal ratings. So is O'Reilly for that matter. So they've jumped on the bandwagon.

Glenn Beck did something useful.

purplechoe
03-27-2009, 03:31 AM
Daniel Hannan on Hannity March 26th 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-gkXANZ_Q

ClayTrainor
03-27-2009, 04:03 AM
Daniel Hannan on Hannity March 26th 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-gkXANZ_Q

Nice, Thank you!

Stary Hickory
03-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Hannity gets it....however he will never admit he is wrong on the war and other issues. He is too invested in them, he has staked his reputation defending them for years. The same goes for Rush.

I think people need to take this into consideration sometimes, yea it's bad they will not admit that they are wrong, but if they get it now and are willing to fight for a free America. The it doesn't make a lot of sense to attack them constantly.

Joe3113
03-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Hannity gets it....however he will never admit he is wrong on the war and other issues. He is too invested in them, he has staked his reputation defending them for years. The same goes for Rush.

I think people need to take this into consideration sometimes, yea it's bad they will not admit that they are wrong, but if they get it now and are willing to fight for a free America. The it doesn't make a lot of sense to attack them constantly.

You are falling for it.

The neocons are now trying the blur the line between themselves and Ron Paul in order for them to get re-elected.

Continue attacking them and showing people that we are different.

Stary Hickory
03-27-2009, 08:08 AM
You are falling for it.

The neocons are now trying the blur the line between themselves and Ron Paul in order for them to get re-elected.

Continue attacking them and showing people that we are different.

I am not falling for anything, I just understand human nature. I have changed my mind on many things as I sought out the truth and studied everything from history and philosophy to economics. But do you suspect me as being disingenuous?

I am not saying that you should support them 100% but just take into account that Hannity and Rush do have the right ideas about liberty and freedom. Sure they have been hardcore Republican party supporters but at the same time they are both in many ways trying to back away from the issues they are having second thoughts about, but of course they have the need to save face.

They are not conniving and sly tricksters putting on a phony face to fool you, they are human beings who are fallible like the rest of us. If they are seeing the light now, we need to welcome that and not berate them constantly. Disagree vehemently on issues that are important, but try to remember we need to promote freedom and liberty adn that involves changing the minds of many many Americans.

We can't suspect them all of being liars and cheats, we have to see former Necons who are now talking like Libertarians as progress. In reality Libertarianism and Conservatism are compatible in many ways.