PDA

View Full Version : MIAC Fallout: ALIPAC issues advisory against data from SPLC and the ADL

GunnyFreedom
03-26-2009, 05:35 PM
ALIPAC issues advisory against data from SPLC and the ADL as being faulty and politically motivated.

http://www.mmdnewswire.com/missouri-miac-4829.html

Missouri MIAC Documents Scandal Leads to Advisory on SPLC & ADL
E-mail | Print | PDF

WilliamG@alipac.us, (866) 703-0864

(MMD Newswire) March 26, 2009 -- ALIPAC is issuing a national advisory to all local, state, and Federal law enforcement agencies and officers, along with all DHS Fusion Centers, a warning against any reliance upon faulty and politicized research issued by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and Anti Defamation League (ADL).

A national scandal emerged in Missouri, after their MIAC Fusion Center issued an eight page document which made many false claims. The documents attempted to politicize police and cast suspicion on millions of Americans. The 'Missouri Documents', as they came to be called, listed over 32 characteristics police should watch for as signs or links to domestic terrorists, which could threaten police officers, court officials, and infrastructure targets.

Police were instructed to look for Americans who were concerned about unemployment, taxes, illegal immigration, gangs, border security, abortion, high costs of living, gun restrictions, FEMA, the IRS, The Federal Reserve, and the North American Union/SPP/North American Community. The 'Missouri Documents' also said potential domestic terrorists might like gun shows, short wave radios, combat movies, movies with white male heroes, Tom Clancey Novels, and Presidential Candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and Chuck Baldwin!

Article continues:
http://www.mmdnewswire.com/missouri-miac-4829.html

dannno
03-26-2009, 05:37 PM
My oh my.

Cowlesy
03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Description Unit price Qty Amount
ALI-PAC Donation
Item# ALIDONATE $100.00 USD 1 $100.00 USD

Great work ALIPAC. I want to know where this Fusion Center got the data to formulate the report!

Deborah K
03-26-2009, 05:48 PM
I swear I am STILL having trouble believing this BS!

Police were instructed to look for Americans who were concerned about unemployment, taxes, illegal immigration, gangs, border security, abortion, high costs of living, gun restrictions, FEMA, the IRS, The Federal Reserve, and the North American Union/SPP/North American Community. The 'Missouri Documents' also said potential domestic terrorists might like gun shows, short wave radios, combat movies, movies with white male heroes, Tom Clancey Novels, and Presidential Candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and Chuck Baldwin!

For Christ's sake come on!

pcosmar
03-26-2009, 05:49 PM
It is the suspicion of many including myself that they were involved in this. I would still like to see some hard evidence. It does appear to have their fingerprints all over it, but the smoking gun would be better.
Still good advice for LE.

Dripping Rain
03-26-2009, 06:00 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
GO ALIPAC

tonesforjonesbones
03-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Just go to their websites... the Constitution Party has been on their lists for years. THEY are the evil behind this. I am THRILLED they are being exposed for the dirty RATS they are. We need to shut them down...on OUR tax dollars too. Tones

Minarchy4Sale
03-26-2009, 07:26 PM
LOL, the SPLC and ADL are biased and unreliable sources of information?! Say it isnt so!

LibertyEagle
03-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Has anyone sent this newswire and the article Gunny posted to Glenn Beck?

Invalid
03-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Anyone have the ADL original militia flags they had on their page?

Cowlesy
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Has anyone sent this newswire and the article Gunny posted to Glenn Beck?

I agree with Glenn Beck on about 90% of his issues, but my belief is hell will freeze over before he publicly demonstrates that the ADL and SPLC are anti-American. The 10% he and I vehemently disagree on is foreign policy. Tonight, he had on Mark Steyn (who I agree with some stuff), but is deputy neo-con in chief with respect to interventionist foreign policy. He also constantly brings on Jonah Goldberg and Bernie Goldberg (no relation) who are overt foreign policy neo-conservatives.

That being said, it cannot hurt to send this to him. I will do so in hopes that he will be honest with himself and present the facts (though ALIPAC needs concrete proof of the link).

FrankRep
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
I agree with Glenn Beck on about 90% of his issues, but my belief is hell will freeze over before he publicly demonstrates that the ADL and SPLC are anti-American. The 10% he and I vehemently disagree on is foreign policy. Tonight, he had on Mark Steyn (who I agree with some stuff), but is deputy neo-con in chief with respect to interventionist foreign policy. He also constantly brings on Jonah Goldberg and Bernie Goldberg (no relation) who are overt foreign policy neo-conservatives.

That being said, it cannot hurt to send this to him. I will do so in hopes that he will be honest with himself and present the facts (though ALIPAC needs concrete proof of the link).

Criticizing the ADL will be political suicide.

pcosmar
03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Criticizing the ADL will be political suicide.

And that says more than you think. ;)