PDA

View Full Version : So do all pundits of freedom and liberty die of cancer?

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm trying not to be a conspiracy theorist, I really am.................... but it seems like every time I read about or watch a video of a person who's message was so completely anti-government agenda and pro-freedom, they have died of cancer..........

Former Nevada governor Aaron Russo...............
Comedian Bill Hicks..................

Doesn't it ever seem odd to anyone? I'm sure there are countless amounts of others who have suffered the same or similar fates.

dannno
03-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Kennedy/King/Malcom X/Ghandi were all publicly executed.

It wouldn't surprise me that they would do this to the people who are lesser known, but then again maybe these guys did die from cancer? Or maybe they were given viruses that cause cancer?

Too bad they didn't read more G. Edward Griffin..

nate895
03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, it is a very common cause of death. Second most common, after heart disease, in the U.S. in 2005.

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Well, it is a very common cause of death. Second most common, after heart disease, in the U.S. in 2005.

I'd be curious to know the timing of diagnosis in regards to guys like Russo and Hicks.

moostraks
03-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Cancer seems to be prevalent in people under high stress. This might be the common factor among those you are contemplating.

krazy kaju
03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Two guys dieing of cancer doesn't prove anything.

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Two guys dieing of cancer doesn't prove anything.

OK great.

shocker315
03-26-2009, 07:12 PM
I have always kind of wondered about that as well. Is it so far fetched to believe?

Is it not true that certain toxic chemicals if ingested could conceivably cause cancer. What is to stop any covert government operation from effectively poisioning someone with one of these chemicals? Then that person develops cancer 6 months to a year later, and dies of what is believed to be natural causes. In this senario, political assasinations could take place all the time...and no one would even realize it...making it the most effective way to dispose of threats. Or is that something our CIA would never consider? Do you beleive the government could not develop a drug that causes cancer, which would not be detected under a routine autopsy.

I'm not saying I have proof of this... so I guess it makes this a moot point...but the thought has crossed my mind. :confused:

krazy kaju
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Okay, let's take all famous libertarians in the second half of the 20th century, test for incidence of cancer, and control for factors which could cause cancer. THEN we'll have something to talk about.

MRoCkEd
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
good people die
bad people die

Zuras
03-26-2009, 07:18 PM
It's not until the upper 80's that heart disease actually overtakes cancer as the most common cause of death. So you think something is odd two people died of the most common cause of death? Wow. I got some nice ocean front property next to the sea of tranquility I'll sell to ya, a real steal.

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 07:33 PM
I have always kind of wondered about that as well. Is it so far fetched to believe?

Is it not true that certain toxic chemicals if ingested could conceivably cause cancer. What is to stop any covert government operation from effectively poisioning someone with one of these chemicals? Then that person develops cancer 6 months to a year later, and dies of what is believed to be natural causes. In this senario, political assasinations could take place all the time...and no one would even realize it...making it the most effective way to dispose of threats. Or is that something our CIA would never consider? Do you beleive the government could not develop a drug that causes cancer, which would not be detected under a routine autopsy.

I'm not saying I have proof of this... so I guess it makes this a moot point...but the thought has crossed my mind. :confused:

Reminds me of Dave Chapelle's comical piece on police and black people - how isn't it amazing that every dead black person they find has crack sprinkled on'em?

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 07:34 PM
It's not until the upper 80's that heart disease actually overtakes cancer as the most common cause of death. So you think something is odd two people died of the most common cause of death? Wow. I got some nice ocean front property next to the sea of tranquility I'll sell to ya, a real steal.

Yawn.

Zuras
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Yawn.

Most people die before they are 85+. Most people who die at such a time die of cancer. I'm sorry you find facts and reality boring, sorry for your parents and verily so for any offspring you might, god forbid, have.

Rock Sexton
03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Most people die before they are 85+. Most people who die at such a time die of cancer. I'm sorry you find facts and reality boring, sorry for your parents and verily so for any offspring you might, god forbid, have.

You mean ad-hominem style facts? Save it. Non-warranted attacks bore me. I suggest taking up another hobby.

DamianTV
03-26-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm trying not to be a conspiracy theorist, I really am.................... but it seems like every time I read about or watch a video of a person who's message was so completely anti-government agenda and pro-freedom, they have died of cancer..........

Former Nevada governor Aaron Russo...............
Comedian Bill Hicks..................

Doesn't it ever seem odd to anyone? I'm sure there are countless amounts of others who have suffered the same or similar fates.

George Carlin? He died of pneumonia, not cancer.

max
03-26-2009, 08:53 PM
other sudden deaths from natural causes

joe mcarthy
jack ruby
louis mcfadden

Roxi
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
George Carlin? He died of pneumonia, not cancer.

now your talking... kent snyder also died from pneumonia at a very young age... i think several others but im not sure... I would like to see the list of people in the liberty movement that have died of pneumonia in the last 10 years :)

Roxi
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pneumonia_victims

apparently not that many :)

Edit: and the cancer list

http://knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/List_of_famous_people_who_have_suffered_from_or_di ed_of_cancer/

Jace
03-26-2009, 10:14 PM

Jace
03-26-2009, 11:09 PM

Rock Sexton
03-27-2009, 01:26 AM
But that's just crazy talk. I am thankful that Ron Paul is still with us and that he has lived a long and healthy life.

Honestly, I believe it's because the powers that be have collared him enough to the point where they do not consider him a threat. They managed to associate the word "conspiracy" with him and even though he's getting a lot of MSM time, the crazy old man moniker still follows him.

You should hear his brother. He's full on convinced of corruption and has no problem voicing it.

Rock Sexton
03-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Gary Webb was an investigative reporter who in 1996 wrote a series of articles for Knight Ridder, called the "Dark Alliance" about the CIA's involvment in cocaine smuggling into the US from Central America. The articles were groundbreaking and initially brought global attention. But the MSM discredited Gary Webb, in particular the New York Times, the Washington Post and the big television networks.

Ridicule from the big media caused Knight Ridder to rebuke Gary Webb and demote him. After a messy divorce, Webb was found dead in a seedy Sacramento apartment with two bullets in his head. The coroner called it suicide...

Lawrence Teeter was an attorney representing Sirhan Sirhan who believed that Sirhan was innocent. Teeter said he had proof that Sirhan was a patsy and that he was framed for the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. With Schwarzenegger -- the husband of Kennedy family member Maria Shriver -- in the governor's mansion and with Sirhan up for parole, Teeter thought he had a slam dunk. He planned to represent Sirhan before the parole board and prove with factual evidence that Sirhan was not Bobby Kennedy's killer.

Teeter said several people were trying to undermine him in his quest, most notably CBS news, which he said tried to trick him into performing an illegal act for an interview that would have disqualified him from representing Sirhan. But because Teeter was an attorney and aware of the numerous shenanigins that got Sirhan convicted and sentenced to death, Teeter said he was too cautious and too smart to be undermined and led astray.

Then, right before Sirhan's parole hearing and Teeter's big moment in the spotlight, suddenly Teeter shows up dead in Mexico of a sudden onset of lymphoma. A few press reports announce the death with comments about what a wackjob attorney he was.

And so, Lawrence Teeter, age 56, and Gary Webb, age 49, disappear down the memory hole...

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/15830

Great examples.........this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. I love how many dismiss the notion. How can you when all you have to do is look back at the annals of history to find how predominant it actually is. I mean what - it's changed because we're in 2009? How do people figure that?

Jace
03-27-2009, 01:56 AM

purplechoe
03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
That's my paranoid opinion, anyway.

Some would say "Are you paranoid?", others "Are you paranoid enough?". :confused:

Jace
03-27-2009, 02:50 AM