PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception (my reaction and questions to you all)

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 04:12 AM
first is my question to you all who have seen this:

If the central banks are trying to start a world government using money as the tool of control. And they will be able to control us by controlling the printing of money and the interest rates, etc. Isn't the only thing we as humans have to do is not except the paper money they are printing as currency and simply find a new currency amongst ourselves or go back to bartering, etc. When i think about it, yes it makes sense to use money to control things. But as soon as people see what they are doing, ALL they have to do is no longer have faith that the paper is worth something, and BAM they no longer have control of anything because the money they print is no longer accepted by the masses. Yes there will be anarchy, but mostly a re-birth of new governments, and hopefully a section will still stay true to the constitution. Where the ron paul followers and other new found liberty lovers will lead that way. Yes i think it will have to get to the point when the farthest left liberals realize they are not free anymore, but when that happens, there is nothing they can do. We dont accept there currency, and its over. They are trying to build a throne out of paper. And when the people see they are getting the shit end of the stick, that paper throne is going to burn like hell.

My Reaction to the film itself:

I have just finished watching the 2 hour "documentary." I must say that parts of the documentary are extermely interesting, and those are the ones more factually based and without opinion. The thing i really think this movie did not need was Alex Jones himself. If i were oblivious to all of the information given in that film (ex: far left obama supporter), and were then to watch it, i would have laughed and turned it off. First off there is a little too much paranoia going on especially the scene involving the fire alarm. That i just had to laugh my ass off at. The other gripe i have with the film is that at times it seems out of order. Almost like they tried to make it to fast. I would also complain about the quality of the documentary but seeing as it is pertinent for it to be free to go viral, i will dismiss that issue. Good stuff, but i think it could have been done much better.

sevin
03-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Isn't the only thing we as humans have to do is not except the paper money they are printing as currency and simply find a new currency amongst ourselves or go back to bartering?

Sounds good in theory. But what if the penalty for bartering or using alternative currencies is prison? I think people will be too afraid to reject the new system.

The thing i really think this movie did not need was Alex Jones himself. If i were oblivious to all of the information given in that film (ex: far left obama supporter), and were then to watch it, i would have laughed and turned it off.

Agreed. If Alex Jones were edited out, it would probably be half as long and much more effective. Oh well.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 02:27 PM
bump. Want to hear some more of your guys/gals views on this subject. I know this is a widely watched film on this forum. Lets hear some ideas....

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Sounds good in theory. But what if the penalty for bartering or using alternative currencies is prison? I think people will be too afraid to reject the new system.

Agreed. If Alex Jones were edited out, it would probably be half as long and much more effective. Oh well.

I think when they tried to pass that kind of legislation it is when the far left would realize that it has gone to far. I don't think we americans would ever let it get that far. But if you are right, then like i said, it will have to be anarchy/protesting. Can be done.

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I think when they tried to pass that kind of legislation it is when the far left would realize that it has gone to far. I don't think we americans would ever let it get that far. But if you are right, then like i said, it will have to be anarchy/protesting. Can be done.

the penalty for not accepting the FRNs is prison.

sratiug
03-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I thought it was good enough to get the job done.

Catatonic
03-26-2009, 02:35 PM
I have just finished watching the 2 hour "documentary." I must say that parts of the documentary are extermely interesting, and those are the ones more factually based and without opinion. The thing i really think this movie did not need was Alex Jones himself. If i were oblivious to all of the information given in that film (ex: far left obama supporter), and were then to watch it, i would have laughed and turned it off. First off there is a little too much paranoia going on especially the scene involving the fire alarm. That i just had to laugh my ass off at. The other gripe i have with the film is that at times it seems out of order. Almost like they tried to make it to fast. I would also complain about the quality of the documentary but seeing as it is pertinent for it to be free to go viral, i will dismiss that issue. Good stuff, but i think it could have been done much better.

I thought this too, until I heard from a third party that was following him around that they were definatly being followed and harassed by feds.

A mainstream media group is doing a documentary on people who believe in the NWO - they're the ones that were talking about it.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 02:37 PM
the penalty for not accepting the FRNs is prison.

That is your opinion of how it would work out. You cannot know that for sure since it has not happend. Just as well you do not know that the American people would allow it to get that far without revolution. I just dont see world government working if all we simply have to do is disregard there currency. Its really quite simple. And if need be i will rot away in a prison the rest of my life before i go along with that type of government.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
I thought this too, until I heard from a third party that was following him around that they were definatly being followed and harassed by feds.

A mainstream media group is doing a documentary on people who believe in the NWO - they're the ones that were talking about it.

This would also be no different for any other far left or right group that was outside the meetings like that. That is afterall the secret services job. My dad was an honorary guard for clinton and this is all standard procedure. It wasn't like they were trying to arresst him for false pretenses and take his footage. It was just blown a little to much out of proportion by Alex Jones, but he is well known for doing that.

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 02:50 PM
That is your opinion of how it would work out. You cannot know that for sure since it has not happend. Just as well you do not know that the American people would allow it to get that far without revolution. I just dont see world government working if all we simply have to do is disregard there currency. Its really quite simple. And if need be i will rot away in a prison the rest of my life before i go along with that type of government.

No - it is the law. Legal Tender Laws. If someone tries to pay a debt with a FRN and you refuse. You will be committing a felony.
This isn't my opinion. It is law.

pcosmar
03-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I haven't watched the whole thing just part of it. It is most likely a good wake up for folks that did not already understand this.
However it is only part of the picture. Yes they do want to control the money, but if you look at recent legislation they also want to control the Food supply and the water supply.
We are fighting that here. They want to put a meter on my home well. We have no shortage here.
Research Agenda 21 and you will see that they want control of virtually every aspect of life.
Now what are you going to barter when all life's essentials are controlled. :(

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
No - it is the law. Legal Tender Laws. If someone tries to pay a debt with a FRN and you refuse. You will be committing a felony.
This isn't my opinion. It is law.

ahh, i def. just misread what you had meant by FRN. Federal reserve note (cash) i got you now. yes you are correct but the difference being that it is the money of our sovereign nation. The global currency would be controlled by the IMF or a world bank. Making us pay taxes, etc. that would go to other parts of the world, etc. What i am saying is that it would never get to that point with another type of currency trying to run a world government. people would just not accept it. It would never get far enough i dont think.

My main argument really is that as long as we dont accept the currency when it is presented, and we see it for what it is, fiat currency (yes same as the dollar but for argument sake the difference is that we are still a soverign nation, and pay taxes to our country). The original argument i was trying to make had nothing to do with current currency laws in america.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 03:01 PM
I haven't watched the whole thing just part of it. It is most likely a good wake up for folks that did not already understand this.
However it is only part of the picture. Yes they do want to control the money, but if you look at recent legislation they also want to control the Food supply and the water supply.
We are fighting that here. They want to put a meter on my home well. We have no shortage here.
Research Agenda 21 and you will see that they want control of virtually every aspect of life.
Now what are you going to barter when all life's essentials are controlled. :(

How do they control something when they are essentially bankrupt because there money is worth nothing. It's not like the global elite can fend off a billion + people when they try to get there minerals etc. The money gives them the power, without the money they have no power, no control. Simple.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 03:02 PM
and if you say they will use an army or a UN force. How will they keep that force if the money they pay them is worth nothing. They wont. They will be the minority and they will no longer have control of the minerals, etc.

pcosmar
03-26-2009, 03:09 PM
How do they control something when they are essentially bankrupt because there money is worth nothing. It's not like the global elite can fend off a billion + people when they try to get there minerals etc. The money gives them the power, without the money they have no power, no control. Simple.

It's been done.

http://www.english.illinois.edu/MAPS/holocaust/essaypics/goebbels.jpg

http://www.earthstation1.com/WWIIPics/Germany/Hitler/HitlerAddressesRallyAtDortmund1933.jpg

http://peopleareamazing.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/obama_crowd1.jpg

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-26-2009, 03:29 PM
yes it has been done. Which is the exact reason why it should not happen again. people are falling for it once again, but once they realize what is going on, they will know what to do this time. The situation that germany faced was FAR worse than what we are in right now. But 5 years from now who knows how the economy will be. I just think if people really wanted to stop world currency and government, it is by showing they have no faith in that currency and expose it for what it is. Unless they have some sneaky plan to collect all the gold and use that as the backing, that would be hard to argue with on some grounds. It just really depends.

pcosmar
03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
yes it has been done. Which is the exact reason why it should not happen again. people are falling for it once again, but once they realize what is going on, they will know what to do this time. The situation that germany faced was FAR worse than what we are in right now. But 5 years from now who knows how the economy will be. I just think if people really wanted to stop world currency and government, it is by showing they have no faith in that currency and expose it for what it is. Unless they have some sneaky plan to collect all the gold and use that as the backing, that would be hard to argue with on some grounds. It just really depends.

Gold confiscation has been done in this country.
Germany's economy was wiped out, It made people ripe for the picking.
Our economy is nearly there , it is artificial at this point. There is no saving it, just prolonging the inevitable.
Add to that People are stupid, It can happen again as it has several times before.