PDA

View Full Version : Romney Supporter thinks we CANT find him online LOL

Dripping Rain
03-25-2009, 08:05 PM
copy paste the link thanks
romneysheroes.blogspot.com

Please vote in this NPR poll. This matchup has fully 10,000 more votes than any other of the other races due to the R.P. people. I didn't type in his name due to their Google search abilities finding everything R.P. like a vacuum.

well guess what dude I found you!
please dont leave him ugly comments. the guy seems nice but a little deluded by his romney worshipping. i hope he wakes up and realize that Mitt is a CFR member who used to say during the 2008 debates that the economy is fine and laugh at Ron Paul when he was warning about the collapse at the height of the bubble
the same asshat who laughed at Ron Paul while Ron Paul was defending mormons freedom of worship

We Are the Internetz!

ItsTime
03-25-2009, 08:08 PM
a blog with zero traffic woohoo!

Dripping Rain
03-25-2009, 08:10 PM
a blog with zero traffic woohoo!

lmao
yeah. i just found it funny how he thinks hes smart by not adding any R** P*** tags lolollll. just love the fact that i found him

newbitech
03-26-2009, 01:40 PM
due to their Google search abilities

yep, Ron Paul supporters have perfected typing in Ron Paul in the google search bar. can I use this -?>:rolleyes:

He Who Pawns
03-26-2009, 01:43 PM
LMAO, they are still mad that we chased them out of their own chatroom last night. ;)

Mahkato
03-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Romney has supporters?

Dripping Rain
03-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Romney has supporters?

hes 1 of the 3 spammers

torchbearer
03-26-2009, 01:47 PM
LMAO, they are still mad that we chased them out of their own chatroom last night. ;)

damn, did I miss out on all the fun?

Mordan
03-26-2009, 01:58 PM
copy paste the link thanks
romneysheroes.blogspot.com

well guess what dude I found you!
please dont leave him ugly comments. the guy seems nice but a little deluded by his romney worshipping. i hope he wakes up and realize that Mitt is a CFR member who used to say during the 2008 debates that the economy is fine and laugh at Ron Paul when he was warning about the collapse at the height of the bubble
the same asshat who laughed at Ron Paul while Ron Paul was defending mormons freedom of worship

We Are the Internetz!

you would have to build a youtube video to uncover Mitt Romney and make his supporters shameful

Dripping Rain
03-26-2009, 02:05 PM
you would have to build a youtube video to uncover Mitt Romney and make his supporters shameful

thats a real good idea. maybe we should make a youtube. im not really good at making videos
if anyone wants to take that to task heres the post exposing the Romulans
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2039789&postcount=1