PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting Chrisitians attack victims of plane crash!

dr. hfn
03-25-2009, 06:21 PM
http://deaconforlife.blogspot.com/2009/03/family-of-irving-bud-feldkamp-owner-of.html

unnecessary, uncalled for, and disgusting

The One
03-25-2009, 06:23 PM
I predict the drama llama will be visiting this thread soon. I'm gonna go get some popcorn and a soda.

Reason
03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
http://deaconforlife.blogspot.com/2009/03/family-of-irving-bud-feldkamp-owner-of.html

unnecessary, uncalled for, and disgusting

and?

it's a blog

swirling_vortex
03-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Because one nutty blogger is obviously an enitre representation of the Christian community. :rolleyes:

dr. hfn
03-25-2009, 06:25 PM
here too: http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

dr. hfn
03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
these christians are trying to profit from this, makes me really pissed!

coyote_sprit
03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Original sauce.
http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html
Condemn the adults all you want but not the 7 children.

TER
03-25-2009, 06:29 PM
When I first heard the news about this poor grandfather's loss, I felt so bad for him and prayed he would find peace. Now that I learned what he did for money, that is, profiting from the blood of the innocent, I fear for him as well.

LibertyEagle
03-25-2009, 06:30 PM
here too: http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

Where's the attack? All I saw was facts about the crash and their hope that the man stops aborting babies. It's not like they were celebrating the death of his children. So, what's your beef specifically?

TER
03-25-2009, 06:35 PM
these christians are trying to profit from this, makes me really pissed!

Yeah, imagine that. Christians trying to save more souls. Such selfish Christians. :rolleyes:

Nate SY
03-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Condemn the adults all you want but not the 7 children.

Exactly my thoughts.

LibertyEagle
03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Exactly my thoughts.

Where did the blog writer condemn the man's children?

angelatc
03-25-2009, 06:40 PM
The guy who owns the clinics did not die.

His children and grand-children did. I don't know about you, but I do not want to be held morally responsible for the actions of my parents.

This is interesting to me, because when AP printed the story they felt it necessary to point out that the families "were on their way to a resort for the ultra-rich" thereby invoking class warfare.

Nate SY
03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Where did the blog writer condemn the man's children?

Ah, wasn't meaning that toward the blog writer. Meant it towards the people on THESE forums. Kinda was expecting an Abortion v. Life argument and just meant to remind people not to generalize to his entire family.

Reading back, that may not be how the person I quoted to agree with meant it.

TER
03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
The guy who owns the clinics did not die.

His children and grand-children did. I don't know about you, but I do not want to be held morally responsible for the actions of my parents.

For the grandfather, his suffering just began. He needs prayer.

TER
03-25-2009, 06:43 PM
The children did not pay for the actions of the grandfather. The children are dead and at the mercy of God and in peace.

It is the grandfather who has such little time to repent.

1000-points-of-fright
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM
The obvious message of that blog.... Abortion profiteer + family dies in a plane crash near a memorial to the murdered innocent = Divine Retribution

Which begs the question, what kind of God kills a man's family to make a point?

dr. hfn
03-25-2009, 06:51 PM
The obvious message of that blog.... Abortion profiteer + family dies in a plane crash near a memorial to the murdered innocent = Divine Retribution

good point.

revolutionary8
03-25-2009, 07:07 PM

If one believes in Heaven, and one believes that Heaven is a much better place than earth, then it was his family that was saved and taken to a better place, while he has been left behind in his own hell.
disclaimer: This post is not a reflection of my own personal beliefs...

TER
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM

This may seem unfair to one who believes that there is nothing after death.

God did not kill these people. The wages of sin is death. And eventually the grandfather will die and face judgement.

God is not trying to make a point, He wants all of His children to enter His Kingdom. This poor old man has little time left to repent from his sins.

Original_Intent
03-25-2009, 07:15 PM
I am so fucking sick of these provocation threads.

Doing exactly what Ron Paul constantly argues against lumping people together based on groups they belong to.

Pull your head out of your ass, OP.

revolutionary8
03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I am so fucking sick of these provocation threads.

Doing exactly what Ron Paul constantly argues against lumping people together based on groups they belong to.

Pull your head out of your ass, OP.

I gotta agree here, we could have done with out the words "disgusting" and "attack victims of plane crash"
I am not a religious person, not an anti-religious person, and am not really sure if I am a "Christian" or not, but as a person who believes in a BENEVOLENT higher power, this thread title is absolutely offensive, and the OPer is spinning like a top.

Anti Federalist
03-25-2009, 07:22 PM

A God that has wiped out the entire population of the planet, leveled whole cities, destroying both the righteous and unrighteous alike.

revolutionary8
03-25-2009, 07:30 PM
A God that has wiped out the entire population of the planet, leveled whole cities, destroying both the righteous and unrighteous alike.

I have been where you are coming from Anti-Fed.
This is why I can't really call myself a Christian, b/c I don't believe that "God" did any of that by his own will. I am a free-willer if you will. I think the Jeruits got their hands on biblical text and manipulated it to fear monger. IOW, not only was the bible written by the hands of men, it was MANIPULATED by the hands of greedy and psychotic men. Still, that said, IF you believe that death is better than life on earth, those that were taken that reach heaven, are better off than those who were left behind.

angelatc
03-25-2009, 07:33 PM

It could have been Satan, you know.

1000-points-of-fright
03-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Why would Satan punish an abortionist? Shouldn't he be encouraging him? Unless Satan is in cahoots with God creating a false dichotomy in order to control humanity. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

silverhandorder
03-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Why can't we ignore the rant at some christian blog. I feel bad for the three families...

Anti Federalist
03-25-2009, 08:51 PM
I have been where you are coming from Anti-Fed.
This is why I can't really call myself a Christian, b/c I don't believe that "God" did any of that by his own will. I am a free-willer if you will. I think the Jeruits got their hands on biblical text and manipulated it to fear monger. IOW, not only was the bible written by the hands of men, it was MANIPULATED by the hands of greedy and psychotic men. Still, that said, IF you believe that death is better than life on earth, those that were taken that reach heaven, are better off than those who were left behind.

I almost never take part in "religious" threads, there's no percentage in it, IMO.

I am a Christian because Christ was a man of peace and strength while at the same time being the ultimate "rebel" against the corrupt PTB of his time.

I believe in a "higher power" simply because there is so much more "out there" that is beyond even our ability to comprehend.

And I'm not sure that death is better than life on earth, but I am fully convinced there are situations where, through the same manipulations of greedy, psychotic and evil men, life can become worth not living, or at least not worth it without a fight. Live free or die in other words.

And my own research confirms that there has been, and is, no shortage of "tampering" with the historic biblical texts.

And that's all I've got to say about that.;)

LibertyEagle
03-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Why can't we ignore the rant at some christian blog. I feel bad for the three families...

Yeah, me too.

revolutionary8
03-26-2009, 01:33 AM
I almost never take part in "religious" threads, there's no percentage in it, IMO.

I am a Christian because Christ was a man of peace and strength while at the same time being the ultimate "rebel" against the corrupt PTB of his time.

I believe in a "higher power" simply because there is so much more "out there" that is beyond even our ability to comprehend.

And I'm not sure that death is better than life on earth, but I am fully convinced there are situations where, through the same manipulations of greedy, psychotic and evil men, life can become worth not living, or at least not worth it without a fight. Live free or die in other words.

And my own research confirms that there has been, and is, no shortage of "tampering" with the historic biblical texts.

And that's all I've got to say about that.;)
Once again Anti-Fed, i find myself agreeing with you.