PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Will The MSM totally shutout the Country Wide TEA PARTY marches?

Lord Xar
03-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Will the MSM completely ignore/shutout the April 15th Tea Party?

http://blogivists.com/images/headnew.jpg

MRoCkEd
03-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Dunno - they've been covering them so far.

Lord Xar
03-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Dunno - they've been covering them so far.

really? I have not seen one mention of em'. Where are you seeing this?

mediahasyou
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM
They didn't last time.

mediahasyou
03-25-2009, 05:04 PM
We need to call for a solution to the problem so these protests are productive.

...like an immediate tax decrease across the board.

Kludge
03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
I recall some Cavuto segment regarding this. I didn't know it was a regular event.

kathy88
03-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Beck? maybe Hannity since he's a libertarian now. *sarcasm*

LittleLightShining
03-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Personally I don't care if the msm ignores them as long as we get local coverage.

As for proactive takeaways I have several planned for the Montpelier VT tea party.

1) I have a speaker lined up who will be talking about the Federal Reserve, the manufactured boom/bust cycle and the theft of American wealth. Along with this we will have several c4L members circulating petitions and literature in support of HR 1207.

2) Another speaker and C4L member has organized BUST-- The Bank Users Strike Team (http://www.bankstrike.org/). He will be discussing the benefits of using local credit unions as primary financial institutions rather than banks. We will be distributing literature on this, too.

3) We are having the event on the State House Lawn and I will be recommending to people that they take advantage of the situation to go inside and meet with their representatives and senators. Ideally we will have schedules forall of the committee meetings that will be happening after the tea party.

4) We are asking everyone to bring non-perishable food items to the tea party which will be distributed to a local food bank. We CAN take care of each other.

If anyone has any other ideas PLEASE let me know, I would love for this to be a really empowering event that not only gives people a place to vent but a springboard from which people will actively engage the political process.