PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEBSITE: states4ronpaul.com - or - statesforronpaul.com

zumajoe
09-17-2007, 12:29 PM
I have purchased both domain names: states4ronpaul.com and also statesforronpaul.com

Both will point to the same page, however I'm wondering which you guys would think is easier to advertise and send around.

Personally from a design point of view i do not like having two of the same letters hitting each other (statesforronpaul.com)

The site is going to be an interactive flash map of the united states, each state will have a number on each individual state- this number is going to reflect the amount of images are uploaded for that specific state. (California would have "384" on top of the state if 384 images have been uploaded for that state).

The purpose of this is for people to take photos of grassroots operations they have done in their own state, in an effort to "compete" against other states to see who can get the most photos up to represent their love for Dr. Paul.

The photos will be able to be viewed via state, and also have comments/ratings for photos.

The site will also feature source files for stencils, in various formats. There will also be downloadable constitution- in various formats.

Let me know what you guys think- if you have any extra ideas, feel free to post!

Thanks
-Joe

RadioDJforPaul
09-17-2007, 12:45 PM
What an absolutely awesome idea! I cant wait to see some of these photos...and upload a few of my own!

And I would go with states4ronpaul.

Lord Xar
09-17-2007, 12:53 PM
get them both.... and have one of them just be a pointer to the other... so you host one, then get a pointer on the other.. your hosting company can do this.. so regardless what they type - it goes to the same place.

zumajoe
09-17-2007, 12:55 PM
get them both.... and have one of them just be a pointer to the other... so you host one, then get a pointer on the other.. your hosting company can do this.. so regardless what they type - it goes to the same place.

already did. just wanted you guys to pick which should be the main domain. :)