PDA

View Full Version : Are we BORED? - Please don't BAN me

ghemminger
09-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Ok, we are hitting a 2 week LULL in the Rp 2008 Campaign. We have beating our heads against a wall for more MSM coverage, and hes actually gone down a bit in GALLOP polls.....we have all given $$$ from the heart - and we seem to see little progress while the Fred Thompsons of the world get a free ride and free MSM plubicity....

Not much happening till we see 3rd Quarter numbers....do not use this Lull to start yanking threads or banning people - because I actually might appreciate it. I need to get back to work - In fact.... feel free to BAn me if you find any of my comments objectionable -

peruvianRP
09-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Are you giving up? Do you want to fight for your freedoms? Do you want keep the war in Iraq and possible Iran? Do you want to keep the IRS?

ghemminger
09-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Are you giving up? Do you want to fight for your freedoms? Do you want keep the war in Iraq and possible Iran? Do you want to keep the IRS?

No I am not giving up - I am just not backing down from bullyin by RP supporters!! meetup or on the NET.

JoshLowry
09-17-2007, 12:46 PM
George, one thread was temporarily hidden by Bryan due to a possible violation of a NDA disclosure.

Please try to keep things in perspective.

tekkierich
09-17-2007, 12:46 PM
No lull here. Ron Paul activities were alive and fun this weekend in Annapolis Maryland.

I am more pumped than ever.

Ozwest
09-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Mate... I had the pleasure of listening to you live on the internet in Australia during the USC rally. Everything was going well until you had to get your Mrs. off the Dunny and chase down your rug rats (Aussie humour).Fred's been running away from Ron Paul signs all week and he's about ready to throw the towel in. He's Dead Meat. Meanwhile, Rons bouncing about like a Rock Wallabie(closely related to the Colorado Jackelope). The long shot is now the dark horse ... and Paul Revere is the rider.

Magsec
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
TC might be referring to the momentum created by the last GOP debate. That's been transferred from the supporters over to newly converted RPaulites :). The "oldies" have it down flat as it's becoming routine to them.

mdh
09-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Calm down George, it's all good man.

I just wish people wouldn't spread disinfo.

Patriot
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Stay positive and focused. There is no lull, Ron Paul is in a debate tonight. Fund raising is going good. I am getting more and more positive comments and waves from real life Ron Paul supporters every day.

Ron Paul Fan
09-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes, let's all just simmer down now. Morale is good. I know this because I've been analyzing the forums closely. There are a few disruptions over this NDA nonsense, but that will pass. There's a debate tonight in which Dr. Paul will be one of the headliners so he will get a lot of time to speak. We've got many debates coming up that go all the way into January. Hopefully Q3 fundraising numbers are big enough to get more notice from the media. I think we need to keep on doing what we're doing because we don't have perfect knowledge. Morale is good.

constituent
09-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Mate... I had the pleasure of listening to you live on the internet in Australia during the USC rally. Everything was going well until you had to get your Mrs. off the Dunny and chase down your rug rats (Aussie humour).Fred's been running away from Ron Paul signs all week and he's about ready to throw the towel in. He's Dead Meat. Meanwhile, Rons bouncing about like a Rock Wallabie(closely related to the Colorado Jackelope). The long shot is now the dark horse ... and Paul Revere is the rider.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

GET YOUR MRS. OFF THE DUNNY... i like that one the best...

RevolutionSD
09-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Since when did we start paying attention to gallop polls??

smtwngrl
09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Bored? Who's bored? Maybe you ;) , but not Ron Paul. :D

Check out this events for this week. Today, of course is the cocktail reception and debate.

Thursday is a S.C. Straw Poll. But I guess he won't be there, since he has a fundraising boat ride/dinner in Michigan an hour after the straw poll starts--and four more events in Michigan on Friday.

On his website, it is Constitution Week. The goal is 1787 donations by Friday. They are posting the total number of donations received so far (today) towards that goal.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/events

LibertyEagle
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
We just kicked butt in a bunch of fundraisers a few days ago. We've actually gotten quite a bit of media attention too. From all accounts, the campaign turned down quite a few others, because they were focusing on fundraising.

The Values Voter debate is tonight. Things are looking up. :)

I am hopeful that this week they can get back to the media a bit more.