PDA

View Full Version : Do not trust second-hand information about Ms. Andrews' training

mdh
09-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Just now there seem to be several threads cropping up making factually inaccurate statements about Anita Andrews' training, as well as parroting back statements taken out of context. This information isn't correct in terms of the campaign's strategy.

I would ask politely that anyone who HAS taken the training please do not share portions of it with others, as they may do things like this. You are under NDA for a number of reasons, and one of them may well be to prevent second-hand misinformation like this being taken out of the context of the whole training, which is overall harmful to the strategy which the campaign has laid out for us. I believe very firmly that it is a good strategy.

For those of you who have not taken the training yet, please do not make statements based on third-party information you've received from others. Get the training yourself. If someone tries to tell you something about the content of the training, remind them of their obligations under the NDA that they signed.

Thank you!

maggiebott
09-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Don't want to come off rude, but if people are sharing information about this "course" each one that attended would take a slightly different view on what was said. Why would you be against this type of sharing?

mdh
09-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Don't want to come off rude, but if people are sharing information about this "course" each one that attended would take a slightly different view on what was said. Why would you be against this type of sharing?

First off, the information was being shared by someone who had not attended the course. They were making statements about the content of the training that were simply not accurate, and that would give people the wholly wrong idea.

Secondly, those of us who have attended are under NDA and should not violate that obligation.

belian78
09-17-2007, 12:23 PM
like i said in the other thread, i wasnt there myself, but my co-organizer and Sematary who both have been there told me the exact same thing. so how am i getting it wrong? incidentally, my co-organizer is no longer interested in any of the events I had planned since going to that training. so yeah, my meetup is essentially dead. that helps how?

maggiebott
09-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Secondly, those of us who have attended are under NDA and should not violate that obligation.

Looks like nothing more than more oaths and rules to follow. Whatever happened to sharing information.

constituent
09-17-2007, 12:32 PM
anyone else hear that death rattle?

mdh
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
like i said in the other thread, i wasnt there myself, but my co-organizer and Sematary who both have been there told me the exact same thing. so how am i getting it wrong? incidentally, my co-organizer is no longer interested in any of the events I had planned since going to that training. so yeah, my meetup is essentially dead. that helps how?

Sematary has said he was not there, and that his statements were second-hand information.

I just wish you could go to the actual training and get the real info. I won't violate my NDA and say much as far as the strategy, but I've said before and I'll say again that I think it's a good strategy that will really deliver votes for Dr. Paul.

If your co-organizer was there, then he probably has a spare NDA and has been told to train others. Get him to train you - the whole thing, not bits and pieces, with the full context, and have you sign the NDA as well. Each of us here got a binder of info and the first pages were blank NDA's. We were explicitly told to get others to sign and train them - but to be sure they get the whole, full, total training - never just parts, and never out-of-context statements about the overall strategy. The bits and pieces that has been posted here make the strategy sound downright stupid. The fact is, it's downright awesome.

constituent
09-17-2007, 12:34 PM
well mdh... mail me a goddamn disclosure and fill me in would you?

Sematary
09-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Looks like nothing more than more oaths and rules to follow. Whatever happened to sharing information.

From what I understand, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but there are portions of the training which fall under the NDA and portions which common sense and reality, would dictate, are done by EVERY campaign and not a secret - just basic strategies that are used by every campaign in every election cycle that we simply don't know about.

Sematary
09-17-2007, 12:35 PM

That's what I want.

belian78
09-17-2007, 12:38 PM
anyone else hear that death rattle?

i sure as hell do. but then again i havent been to the "training".

mdh
09-17-2007, 12:56 PM
death rattle? What are you guys talking about, argh...

Elwar
09-17-2007, 01:15 PM
My brother's college roomate's mom told me that the Anita Andrews thing was actually a tupperware party. But she said she wasn't supposed to tell anyone due to NDA.

Also, apparently the tupperware is microwavable (but you didn't hear that from her).

McDermit
09-17-2007, 01:22 PM
My brother's college roomate's mom told me that the Anita Andrews thing was actually a tupperware party. But she said she wasn't supposed to tell anyone due to NDA.

Also, apparently the tupperware is microwavable (but you didn't hear that from her).

No, that statement was taken out of context. The tupperware is NOT microwavable. There is a way to make it microwavable, but I can't explain it fully because I'm under an NDA.

But I can say this: definitely DO NOT microwave your tupperware until you have been to the tupperware party and recieved the proper training.

mkrfctr
09-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Well my sisters coworkers boyfriends brother said that the tupperware was stovetop safe and also broiler safe. When I finally get the chance to get my own tupperware, I'm going to make a tater tot hot dish with cream of mushroom soup and crispy onion toppings, first on the stove, and then under a broiler.

Dustancostine
09-17-2007, 01:38 PM
That is fine but you better not reveal the recipe that is under the NDA.

McDermit
09-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Well my sisters coworkers boyfriends brother said that the tupperware was stovetop safe and also broiler safe. When I finally get the chance to get my own tupperware, I'm going to make a tater tot hot dish with cream of mushroom soup and crispy onion toppings, first on the stove, and then under a broiler.

Haha, your tupperware is going to be ruined.

constituent
09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
^LoL... tupperware is like a grassroots movement...

indestructable. unless you f* w/ it too much.

richard1984
09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Looks like this thread's been taken over....

That's what I would like, too. Anita Andrews hasn't come here yet (and I doubt she'll come here), but I sure am curious.

Also, after the last thread that I was involved in on this issue (especially the NDA), I now understand why she has people sign it.

I didn't know that people were given the permission to spread the word, though (given that they sign the NDA). That's definitely encouraging (since I thought we had to get it from the source).

mdh
09-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Looks like this thread's been taken over....

That's what I would like, too. Anita Andrews hasn't come here yet (and I doubt she'll come here), but I sure am curious.

Also, after the last thread that I was involved in on this issue (especially the NDA), I now understand why she has people sign it.

I didn't know that people were given the permission to spread the word, though (given that they sign the NDA). That's definitely encouraging (since I thought we had to get it from the source).

I can't do the training remotely, sadly - it's too much stuff to go into. If you pass through WV any time soon, let me know, we are scheduling trainings to catch up all of the folks who couldn't make it when Ms. Andrews was here.

constituent
09-17-2007, 01:55 PM
and furthermore....

what the hell is it going to take to plug into the campaigns soundboard at speaking events?

can someone please pose that question to Anita at the next cremation of care? (joking.. hahahah).

seriously though, after watching the audience videos and hearing not one word for RP but getting
my eardrums (and subwoofer) blown by the audience applause is starting to get me down.

mkrfctr
09-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Someone want to pass along the idea to HQ to do web broadcasts via webex or similar? That would enable her to reach a lot of people who otherwise would not be able to attend due to scheduling/distance issues, and would also enable them to get the info before she may be able to attend their particular city/state. She could even do state specific broadcasts if she wants to cover state specific stuff. Compared to travel costs it is very very cheap.

katao
09-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Someone want to pass along the idea to HQ to do web broadcasts via webex or similar? That would enable her to reach a lot of people who otherwise would not be able to attend due to scheduling/distance issues, and would also enable them to get the info before she may be able to attend their particular city/state. She could even do state specific broadcasts if she wants to cover state specific stuff. Compared to travel costs it is very very cheap.

Yes, a remote WebEx type of training would be great. If her information is important, I'm sure it is important to know now, not 3 months from now. I'll gladly fax in an NDA and the campaign can check credentials with meetup groups, etc. to ensure that participants are working for RP.

goldenequity
09-17-2007, 03:32 PM
and furthermore....

what the hell is it going to take to plug into the campaigns soundboard at speaking events?

can someone please pose that question to Anita at the next cremation of care? (joking.. hahahah).

seriously though, after watching the audience videos and hearing not one word for RP but getting
my eardrums (and subwoofer) blown by the audience applause is starting to get me down.

I try to filter before I post some of these "rally" speeches as best I can.... but the
SAME question keeps going through my head as I post crappy audio files..... I post initially because people WANT news..... I keep hoping a better file will show up OR BETTER YET..... SOMEBODY WILL HOOK INTO THE DAMMED SOUND BOARD!!!!!
It's been that way for months..... I do follow up emails BEGGING for good audio....to no avail (sigh)
randy
www.ronpaulaudio.com (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com)

austin356
09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
That's what I would like, too. Anita Andrews hasn't come here yet (and I doubt she'll come here), but I sure am curious..

She came to Nashville.......... thats not very far; just 2 hours 30 minutes.