PDA

View Full Version : Help us NOW Glenn Beck - READ

satchelmcqueen
03-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Alright Glenn,

i know either you or your staff reads this site, so how about doing a show on Obamas new America Serves program. you know, the one where everyone will have to "volunteer" to do free work from here on out and at special campus sites at that.

Im mainly talking about our kids here. yours and mine. Instead of being at home where they should be, if Obama gets this bill passed then soon, very soon, middle school through high school and college, as well as the rest of us will have to send our kids off to Obamas campus and it will be MADATORY!

now i know you talk about a peaceful revolution, and i agree with that as far as it can be taken, but by God, i will not send my kids anywhere away from my home or allow them to do community service work just because Obama thinks it is a good idea. i will get mean and nasty on this issue if i am forced to deal with the reality of it, and i am sure that i have a few million people behind me on this as well. Do you Genn Beck want to send your kids to Obamas campuses for free service, including natural disaster work? these are our kids for Christs sake. i can assure you, i will go to jail or wind up dead over this one, if they force my kids or me to take part in this.

and not only that, but this is the first step and the building of a national forced service military. Draft? haha, what draft? its voluntary (shhh...mandatory) says Obama.

if you want to help in this movement, then could you bring this up on your show, because no one else is talking about it. show us you are here for us brother.

here is a link on this issue....
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92288

to the forum.....email Beck about this and lets see if he will be there for us on this matter....try him.

satchelmcqueen
03-25-2009, 02:15 PM
big bump for exposure.

dannno
03-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Ya he should be talking about that and HR 1207. Has he been discussing that on his radio show?

Xenophage
03-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Glenn Beck RAH RAH RAH!

sevin
03-25-2009, 03:00 PM
He's too scared. He only reports on what they let him report.

Kraig
03-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Too bad he still wastes time on his show jerking himself off because he finally figured out the economic situation.

slacker921
03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Nahh.. he's too busy talking about his sweetie Sarah "I love AIPAC" Palin.

He's on the tube now exclaiming that the liberals are throwing frivolous lawsuits at her because "they're scared of her". Haahhaha.. maybe they want her in the spotlight and know that their attacks will galvanize many evangelicals around her and the GOP will be stuck with her.