03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
I have to go with Joe Scarborough

MRoCkEd
03-24-2009, 08:10 PM
really? joe's been giving RP props lately
the worst is pawn hannity for me

Zera
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Hannity. Rush is really just a joke. In fact, I find joy in myself in the times when he becomes angry and starts yelling and jumping around. I just ignore O'Reilly.

max
03-24-2009, 08:12 PM
really? joe's been giving RP props lately
the worst is pawn hannity for me

Where was Joe when RP needed him?

I cant stand his smug attitude and how he acts more conservative on talk radio and "moderate" on TV.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Tie between Shamity and Michael Wiener.

tonesforjonesbones
03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Bill Oreilly..because he's an obama shill. I hope glenn beck overtakes Oreilly in ratings.

MsDoodahs
03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Voted for Killer Joe.

Would have voted for Opra if you had included her because she is the one I despise the most.

He Who Pawns
03-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Out of this group, Hannity.

tribute_13
03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Wheres Huckabee

Kotin
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Bill Oreilly..because he's an obama shill. I hope glenn beck overtakes Oreilly in ratings.

this.

Original_Intent
03-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Hannity.

schiffstudent
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
What's with just the conservative hosts? Why not list hardcore libs like Bill Maher that bash anyone of religion and push the Obama doctrine?

AuH20
03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Hannity is the one who doesn't think for himself of that group. A total putz and GOP mouthpiece.

LibertyEagle
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
What's with just the conservative hosts? Why not list hardcore libs like Bill Maher that bash anyone of religion and push the Obama doctrine?
Exactly. How about Olbermann?

JeNNiF00F00
03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
I cannot stand O'reilly. I have never liked the guy because he is so arrogant and has a tree stuck up his ass. Hes a major nazi.

max
03-24-2009, 09:22 PM

To use a baseball analogy..."Liberal "hosts are the national League..."conservative" ones are the American League.....

Looks like hannity is the winner,,,,

anyone wanna do a list of liberal ones before we have the world series?

schiffstudent
03-24-2009, 09:24 PM

Yep, Olberman is a a big pawn.

AuH20
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
In terms of pure brain power, ability to carry an impromptu conversation and overall depth of knowledge, I'd rank those 5:

1. Michael Savage
2. Rush Limbaugh
-
-
5. Scarborough
6. O'Reilly
7. Hannity

Regardless of what you think of the 5, in terms of god-given communication abilities, Savage and Limbaugh run away with this contest.

mstrmac1
03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
rachel maddow too!!!

schiffstudent
03-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I like Mike, he doesn't pull any punches and he say's crazy shit. I enjoy his his San Fran Sicko and Red Diper Doper Baby titles.

pinkmandy
03-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Hannity. He doesn't care for rights, he's a mouthpiece w/out original ideas and won't even consider a differing pov and worst of all he uses his religion to justify the killing of innocents and the deaths of our soldiers while calling himself a man of God. Screw him. I really can't stand him.

AuH20
03-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Hannity. He doesn't care for rights, he's a mouthpiece w/out original ideas and won't even consider a differing pov and worst of all he uses his religion to justify the killing of innocents and the deaths of our soldiers while calling himself a man of God. Screw him. I really can't stand him.

But you're a great american, Ma'am!! :D;)

Master
03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
I fucking hate Olbermann but I voted for Hannity.

talkingpointes
03-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Rush is the worst of the worst in my eyes. Propaganda check, Cult-like listeners check, ability to listen to another point of view, yeah fucking right.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 10:26 PM

I actually enjoyed some of Olbermann's anti Bush rants.

His partisan "hackery" is nauseating now, though.

That being said, I'd have voted for Bill Maher with no hesitation as being the worst.

Jace
03-24-2009, 11:44 PM

tggroo7
03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
I figured it had to be O'Reilly because not only do I disagree with his opinions, but he is the most disrespectful and a huge jerk.

purplechoe
03-25-2009, 12:19 AM
As much as I dislike Hannity, O'Reilly is a whore I despise the most. At least with Hannity I get the feeling that he actually believes the crap he espouses, where as O'Reilly is just a whore!

Watch the piece of crap at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAibec9JsA

Uriel999
03-25-2009, 12:25 AM
hannity, but it was hard not clicking orielly or rush. I my dad listens to the rush all the time on the radio, and I am always disgusted by what he says.

Kludge
03-25-2009, 01:23 AM

YES! That man's arrogance and orange glow drive me nuts! His arguments usually aren't even relevant to the topic. He just babbles on in an authoritative tone.

Scarborough is probably my favorite morning talk show host. He has Pat Buchanan on almost every day, has Tucker Carlson on occasionally, and Willy Geist will back up libertarian ideas from time to time. Joe himself has rallied hard against GOP leadership and the democrats' leadership, especially Geithner and even Obama's plans.

Kludge
03-25-2009, 01:24 AM
What's up with only listing "conservative" hosts?

purplechoe
03-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Honorable mention goes to Medved. He belongs in the top 5 for sure!

purplechoe
03-25-2009, 04:44 AM
What's up with only listing "conservative" hosts?

Because most of us are conservatives and being Ron Paul supporters we are intellectually honest and criticize "our own". :)

Auntie Republicrat
03-25-2009, 08:05 AM
..they all suck..typical 'conservative' know-littles who frequently work their hot-dog holes about the 'illion-'dollar' 'economy'...while WORSE THAN IGNORANT AS TO THE ORIGIN, NATURE, etc. OF EVEN ONE 'DOLLAR'...

..ooga booga, conservative cheerleaders!.. :rolleyes:

ps..yes, the 'liberals' suck too!..the above applies to them too..Stinking Republicrats all..YUK!!

Invalid
03-25-2009, 08:09 AM
How can Bill O not be winning this by a landslide.

O'Reilly offends my family values (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J54s1FSwLU)

Kludge
05-05-2009, 04:47 AM
I'm convinced that Chuck Todd is being paid by someone in the government, and I'm not prone to believing in conspiracies.

His consistent praise of everything Obama does while trying to appear "moderate" ("asking the tough questions") is frustrating.

asimplegirl
05-05-2009, 07:03 AM
I chose Bill...but, hubby's nemesis is not on the list- he HATES Nancy disgrace.

diggronpaul
05-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Every single one of them on air in a major public capacity, that includes mainstream, alternative and patriot media sources. Their all on the payroll.

Original_Intent
05-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Bill O and the Hannitizer are going to have to Jello wrestle for me to pick a winner.

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Another vote for Levin, who is missing. The amount of neocon suckoffery in his show is nauseating.

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Honorable mention goes to Medved. He belongs in the top 5 for sure!

Yeah Medved is a real Neocon piece of shit!

I actually wonder sometimes if he's literally getting payments or kickbacks from the Israeli lobby.

heavenlyboy34
05-05-2009, 08:36 AM
This thread gives me an idea for a skit we could do-we could create scene that portrays a gathering of these fools, and have them spouting off their usual BS-and exaggerate it to show how foolish their philosophy/rhetoric is. Thanks OP and other contributors to this thread! :):D:cool:

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 08:38 AM
hahaha, great idea heavenly.

Todd
05-05-2009, 08:59 AM
It's Hannity. Rush always is at least intersting. You can spin Hannity's show from 3 years ago and it would sound the same......and I hate "You're a great American".

Natalie
05-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I can't stand Keith Olbermann. Why is he not on the list?

satchelmcqueen
05-05-2009, 10:49 AM
these guys are all about the same imo, but the nod here goes to hannity. he is such a douchebag and will follow anything the whitehouse or the gop puts our.

misterx
05-05-2009, 10:52 AM
I haven't listened to O'Reilly in years, so I'm going to have to say Hannity.

Don't Tread on Mike
05-05-2009, 01:31 PM

I second that.

youngbuck
05-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I'd have to say Hannity..

ravedown
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
i like the dennis miller program...its a nice of mix of pop-culture/sports and politics-lite, and has some smart humor-i dont go to the radio for hard political insight- its for entertainment. also honorable mention for Jerry Doyle out here in vegas-great show.

heavenlyboy34
05-05-2009, 02:18 PM

thanx! :D:cool:

Derek Johnson
05-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Mark Levin is on when I flip through the stations on the drive home. I can only take about 30 seconds of that madman, and don't understand how he can have any listeners.

I find Olbermann to be creepy, irritating and completely unwatchable.

Weird how these guys always seem to find work no matter how offensive they are. I put Bill Maher in that category, too.

I can listen to Rush. I find him entertaining and he comes up with interesting angles on things, even though it's hard to forgive him for his betrayal and hypocrisy during the election. He never could bring himself to support McCain, but then he rejects Ron Paul even though Paul seems to be the closest to most of his values. Maybe he'll come around, but that's asking for too much.

Lou Dobbs also seemed to be closest to Ron Paul on everything, but I couldn't understand why he didn't support Paul and kept saying there are no candidates with integrity in either party to vote for. Dobbs' radio show went off the air on my local station and was replaced by an annoying neocon.

On a happier note, Dennis Miller is once again losing another show. (Another one of these guys who can fail a million times and still land another show.)

Savage is entertaining, but a madman like Levin. Kill all the Muslims. Israel or die. Obama sucks. I went sailing and drank a bottle of Pinot Noir with my friend Vinnie from Brooklyn. Blah, blah, blah...

NPR can be interesting at times especially about science and economics. Mostly, it's Zionism and internationalism in a calm, reassuring, intellectual voice.

Air America is the biggest pile of unlistenable garbage on the air.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time in my car. Wish I could find liberty-minded talk radio for my commute.

YouTube - Who is correct on war, foreign policy, and liberty Murray Rothbard vs Mark Levin? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jOYQ_tKW8&feature=email)
YouTube - end the fed 2 with Mark Levin - Ron Paul - 11-22 - Houston (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVGBdr28WXw)
YouTube - Talking 9-11 truth on Neocon Talk Radio also Iran War and M3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1zgkz-bKk)
YouTube - USS Liberty Coverup chat w/ Neocons Hannity Medved Rothmann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-OqL7vLVL0)
YouTube - Ron Paul spammer invites Mark Levin to the Boston Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6cuy-6bMKQ)
YouTube - Neocon Radio Blowback 5 Mark Levin Ron Paul New World Order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln__gYtmKfs)
YouTube - Blowback for Ron Paul's Birthday Mark Levin Style (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEDCT9CNpg)
YouTube - Alex Jones 8-17-7 Derek on Ron Paul Envy Neocon Mark Levin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhkcX_zJqDc)
YouTube - Mark Levin encourages audience to NOT VOTE for Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo)

Mark Levin is my little neocon statist buddy....

christagious
05-09-2009, 09:42 AM
I despise mark levin more than any of them

rg17
04-11-2015, 06:56 AM
O'Reilly, Hannity close second.

JK/SEA
04-11-2015, 10:10 AM
everyone on the 'FIVE'''...that brunette that loves war is at the top, but in the interest of this thread...Billo..bottom feeding slime.

TheCount
04-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Hannity is disgusting.

paleocon1
04-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Nancy Grace, Rachel Madcow

mrsat_98
04-11-2015, 04:17 PM
I would choose Obama but yall think it's real.

heavenlyboy34
04-11-2015, 04:48 PM

UPDATE: I've set up a blank InDesign template to write out a scene. I'm setting it up thusly:

A Meeting Of Not-So-Great Minds
A Comedy Series

Episode I.
CAST: Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michael Medved, Keith Olberman, Jon Stewart

SCENE: A discussion group setting at Fox News studios. The cast sits at a round black table.
Is there anyone else specifically you would like to be in this scene? My plan is to let this sort of "write itself" based on my experiences in observing the characters in their respective media settings. I would like to keep it in a "round table" format as you see on McLaughlin, Hannity discussion, etc., so only a few more. More than 10 max clutters the scene too much IMHO.

There will be more episodes of course, as I have time to write them, so suggestions for future silliness is welcome. :)

ThePaleoLibertarian
04-11-2015, 04:55 PM
O'Reilly was in favor of the bailouts and the stimulus package. In terms of positions, his are flat-out the worst. I'd probably pick him for that reason.

Hannity is probably the dumbest. He has never had a thought in his tiny little head that wasn't a Republican talking point first.

Savage is by far the best. He's basically a paleoconservative on most things, and has very thoroughly distanced himself from the mainstream GOP and other "conservative" talk radio hosts.

euphemia
04-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Voted for Killer Joe.

Would have voted for Oprah if you had included her because she is the one I despise the most.

This, here. ^^^^

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Hannity is disgusting.

You're a Democrat, so that is no surprise. I am only familiar with one person on the list below. Who is your favorite among these progressive talk radio people?

Thom Hartmann, Stephanie Miller, Norman Goldman, Randi Rhodes, Mike Malloy, Bill Press, Alan Colmes, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Mike Papantonio, Sam Seder, John Fugelsang, Hal Sparks, Jeff Santos, Nicole Sandler, Arnie Arnesen, Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_talk_radio

heavenlyboy34
04-11-2015, 11:05 PM
You're a Democrat, so that is no surprise. I am only familiar with one person on the list below. Who is your favorite among these progressive talk radio people?

Thom Hartmann, Stephanie Miller, Norman Goldman, Randi Rhodes, Mike Malloy, Bill Press, Alan Colmes, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Mike Papantonio, Sam Seder, John Fugelsang, Hal Sparks, Jeff Santos, Nicole Sandler, Arnie Arnesen, Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_talk_radio
Non-sequitur. Party affiliation or lack thereof doesn't necessarily indicate a person's tastes in anything.

oyarde
04-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Of these , Savage is the most entertaining by far . He may be half crazy , but he is right about half the time and can even make me laugh once in awhile.Nothing funny about the rest .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Non-sequitur. Party affiliation or lack thereof doesn't necessarily indicate a person's tastes in anything.

Eh, TheCount is just try to hide in a thread. I'm sure he dislikes the so-called conservative radio hosts because of all their views.

He did the same thing on a thread about Lindsey Graham. His dislike of Graham is not the same dislike that libertarians have for Graham. TheCount's views are likely extremely liberal.

satchelmcqueen
04-12-2015, 11:26 AM
1 hannity
2 limbaugh
3oreilly
4 herman cain

my fav.... neal boortz. he at least tries to be real even though i dont agree with all he says. i miss the guy.

TheCount
04-12-2015, 02:30 PM

Don't mind him; he has to deal with thoughts and people as broad collectives in order to parse complex ideas.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-13-2015, 07:57 AM
Don't mind him; he has to deal with thoughts and people as broad collectives in order to parse complex ideas.

But you are a Democrat, right?

Carlybee
04-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Hannity. Of the ones not listed..Ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow.