PDA

View Full Version : Beck talking about world Gov with John Bolton (on now!!)

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Beck brought up the concept of the Centralized currency and how it might lead to a world government. Bolton (sp?) was our UN ambassador and he didn't deny the idea and he even said it may be what is happening. This is a VERY interesting interview. Someone try and youtube it if you can.

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Beck brought up the concept of the Centralized currency and how it might lead to a world government. Bolton (sp?) was our UN ambassador and he didn't deny the idea and he even said it may be what is happening. This is a VERY interesting interview. Someone try and youtube it if you can.

did Bolton say if he supports a world government? this is not news to me since many others like me know this for ages. the question is did he endorse world government? or did beck not ask him?

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-24-2009, 02:51 PM
did Bolton say if he supports a world government? this is not news to me since many others like me know this for ages. the question is did he endorse world government? or did beck not ask him?

He did not deny or accept if he wanted it. Beck didnt ask. They way he spoke about it had a negative tone though. IT sounds like he does not support it. he even talked about how our government officials refer to it as "global Governance" and not world government. Got to watch it. Best interview i have seen in a LONG time.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-24-2009, 02:52 PM
He just said WE HAVE TO GET ORGANIZED if we dont want it to happen. Trick or is he for real. This is a GREAT INTERVIEW.

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Bolton is a very dangerous neocon policy maker. maybe he genuinely disagrees with his comrades on this issue or maybe he has something up his sleeve

Rangeley
03-24-2009, 03:03 PM
There was a good lead in segment too when he talked about the gold standard. Then after the interview he plugged a recent article by Ron Paul...

Kotin
03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
There was a good lead in segment too when he talked about the gold standard. Then after the interview he plugged a recent article by Ron Paul...

an article Ron Paul wrote that Glenn put in his magazine.. its about how the fed caused all this..

nate895
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Bolton is a very dangerous neocon policy maker. maybe he genuinely disagrees with his comrades on this issue or maybe he has something up his sleeve

He is one of the people who wants us out of the UN so that we can go about conquering without having to ask anybody.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
03-24-2009, 03:07 PM
I wish the interview was long but still a good one. Beck didn't question Bolton's view point on "world governance" very much, but Bolton did have a negative tone towards it. It didn't suprise me when he said "a majority of officals who want world governance are in the Obama administration." He also admitted it was an idea passed around the Bush admin. frequently but they knew they didn't have the support they would need. Now this financial crisis is exactly what they needed. I was never one for conspiracy theories, and i still think world gov. will never happen, but this interview def. opened up some ideas in my head. Good job beck !

reduen
03-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Sorry folks I have to give Beck the benefit of the doubt for now... He is coming out big on some really important stuff.....

I will not forget the meanness during the campaign but I choose to forgive for now.

A. Havnes
03-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Youtube!

frasu
03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
He had also a good segment about the gold standard and talk of a new world currency... The interview with Bolton was surprising... I don't get Beck at all, it is good that he is making liberty matters mainstream but it feels super fake.

If anybody gets a hold of the youtube to the both segments, about the gold standard and world currency and the interview with Bolton, please post, it is a good segment to challenge "confused" people...

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 03:12 PM
He is one of the people who wants us out of the UN so that we can go about conquering without having to ask anybody.

good analysis. maybe thats why he disagrees with his comrades

nate895
03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
good analysis. maybe thats why he disagrees with his comrades

Not maybe, it is. I used to be a neocon just like him. He was my favorite Bush appointee.

frasu
03-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Youtubes:

US dollar and gold standard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklDfkL7vgg
Beck and Bolton interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5aSUnIvupw

He Who Pawns
03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Bolton is a neocon fraud and a warmonger. Fuck him.

PatriotOne
03-24-2009, 06:58 PM
It just dawned on me today why all the neocons are all of a sudden coming out and attacking the same program they were trying to put in place. The sheeple are going to support ANYTHING the Repubs don't want, their distrust of them is so great. If the Repubs don't want it, the people will. Same trick as was used during the formation of the Central Banks. The banks had a public fit and because they were so hated, the public wanted it. Psyche. Save us from the dreaded Republicans! We LOVE you Obama!

Chester Copperpot
03-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Sorry folks I have to give Beck the benefit of the doubt for now... He is coming out big on some really important stuff.....

I will not forget the meanness during the campaign but I choose to forgive for now.

Yeah, I think thats a smart move.. I think Beck has educated himself on things like the fed, panic of 1907 etc.. and I think his eyes have been opened up..

Its a process for people.. We're all students, learning everyday

I welcome the new people. Its how we grow.

slacker921
03-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Bolton is a neocon fraud and a warmonger. Fuck him.

qft

MRoCkEd
03-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah - that was awesome