PDA

View Full Version : Do we know, Can we be sure?

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 02:00 PM
One of the darkest secrets of our Government was MKUltra and the related projects. It was supposedly ended in the 70s when some of the truth came out about it.
Is there any way to know if it was truly ended? Is any of the research incorporated in programs today?
Just a sick thought for the day. :(

Kraig
03-24-2009, 02:01 PM
One of the darkest secrets of our Government was MKUltra and the related projects. It was supposedly ended in the 70s when some of the truth came out about it.
Is there any way to know if it was truly ended? Is any of the research incorporated in programs today?

Given the nature of our government today, do you think they would just drop it?

Kotin
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
you can never be sure that these things end.. I have read some books from victims who started to remember what had happened to them.. sometimes after a car crash etc.. the memories would start flooding back in..

I have no doubt it has not ended just "evolved"

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 02:33 PM

I have a shipmate of mine, ex Navy fellow, who, for two years, worked directly at the test sites on Operation SHAD.

I'm working on something with him, details to follow.

LOL, MKULTRA, I'm waiting for the "All is Well" crowd to pop out and tell you, "You made that up, liar, you gonna go put on your tinfoil hat now...You want cheese on that Bilderberger...Har har har".

Invalid
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM
yawn

Xenophage
03-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Does this have anything to do with genetically engineered super soldier nazi zombies and the ark of the covenant?

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I have no doubt it has not ended just "evolved"

That was my thinking. I bring it up as a "Know your Enemy" thought stimulus.
I started thinking about it as I was looking into COINTELPRO and seeing stark similarities with the MIAC report. It is still being done. It got me thinking.
the UNABOMBER was a MK Ultra victum.
All these mass shootings can be traced to Drug use. "Anti-Depresants" mostly.
Anyone speaking out about TPTB are marginalized in the media.
TV is getting even dumber.

There are some real sick bastards running things. :mad:

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 02:40 PM
LOL, MKULTRA, I'm waiting for the "All is Well" crowd to pop out and tell you, "You made that up, liar, you gonna go put on your tinfoil hat now...You want cheese on that Bilderberger...Har har har".

Me too, :D

Seems they just showed up.;)

A. Havnes
03-24-2009, 02:48 PM
I bet it's still happening, perhaps under a different title, but I doubt they would shut it down.

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 02:52 PM
I bet it's still happening, perhaps under a different title, but I doubt they would shut it down.

Unfortunately, that is my thinking.

So we could assume that our taxes are still running child prostitution rings. :(

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Me too, :D

Seems they just showed up.;)

Ohh yeah, there they are, like clockwork.:rolleyes:

Does this have anything to do with genetically engineered super soldier nazi zombies and the ark of the covenant?

yawn

Kludge
03-24-2009, 02:56 PM

Am I getting to you? :p

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Am I getting to you? :p

Wasn't thinking about you particularly. But I do care about all the victims

Kludge
03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Wasn't thinking about you particularly. But I do care about all the victims

:D

Awwwe, I love you in my own I-would-only-admit-this-in-public-because-I-know-everyone-around-me-is-too-stupid-to-realize-that-I'm-being-serious sort of way.

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 03:24 PM
For those that have never looked into the darkness that is MKUltra. There are videos from the Congressional hearings. There is even a video of Bill Clinton appologising to the victims.
Some good information here.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

Video of just one of the victims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w

Question is,
Does this still go on?

constituent
03-24-2009, 03:55 PM
MKULTRA = Obsolete

Lessons learned.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 03:57 PM
History = Obsolete

No lessons learned.

There, fixed it for you. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Lessons learned.

Which lessons would those be? Are they being implemented?

A CIA document dated 10 Feb 1954 [4] describes an experiment on the creation of unsuspecting assassins: “Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having expressed a fear of firearms) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken Miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep) and failing this, she would pick up a pistol and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that she would not hesitate to “kill.” Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions including firing the (unloaded) gun at [deleted]. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened. Miss [deleted] expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.” BB 36, 37

Hmmm.

The One
03-24-2009, 04:25 PM
A CIA document dated 10 Feb 1954 [4] describes an experiment on the creation of unsuspecting assassins: “Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having expressed a fear of firearms) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken Miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep) and failing this, she would pick up a pistol and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that she would not hesitate to “kill.” Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions including firing the (unloaded) gun at [deleted]. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened. Miss [deleted] expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.” BB 36, 37

Sometimes I create polls and later have no recollection of having done it. At those times, I wonder if something like the above has happened to me. Of course, I also drink alot.

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Wake the F**k up bump.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Wake the F**k up bump.

Hey Pete, try this...catch ;)

http://www.frontiernet.net/%7Ejoe14580/clue%20bat.jpg

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 08:09 AM
I am beginning to wonder if a clue is enough.
I'm not sure if some would "get it" if I used small words arranged in rhyme, accompanied with silly pictures.
People seem to think that TPTB are somehow benevolent, and the will of the people matters to them. To many are arguing about witch propaganda mouthpiece is really on our side.

Quite sad.

The One
03-25-2009, 11:51 AM
I am beginning to wonder if a clue is enough.
I'm not sure if some would "get it" if I used small words arranged in rhyme, accompanied with silly pictures.
People seem to think that TPTB are somehow benevolent, and the will of the people matters to them. To many are arguing about witch propaganda mouthpiece is really on our side.

Quite sad.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Glenn Beck rules!!!!! glennbeckforums.com FTW!!!!!!!

Yieu
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
pcosmar, do you mean like this guy?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/duncan_o_finioan.html

I only recently found out about this... he looks like he believes what he says, which is strange because it is hard to believe, as he talks about things that seem beyond our known range of technology. Interesting, and frightening at the same time if true, and it may be.

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 12:22 PM
pcosmar, do you mean like this guy?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/duncan_o_finioan.html

I only recently found out about this... he looks like he believes what he says, which is strange because it is hard to believe, as he talks about things that seem beyond our known range of technology. Interesting, and frightening at the same time if true, and it may be.

I hadn't looked into that case( or possible case), I first heard of the project years ago with relation to the LSD testing. Looking deeper into it , it gets much darker . There were quite a few sub projects that fell under the MKUltra umbrella. Much of the evidence was destroyed by the CIA when it was uncovered, much , but not all. Even from what is known and the victims testimony paint a truly horrendous picture.
People need to understand just what these people are capable of.

Yieu
03-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Could you watch the videos linked / research this guy and give an opinion on him? It would be interesting to hear your take on it.

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Could you watch the videos linked / research this guy and give an opinion on him? It would be interesting to hear your take on it.

I will have to later,folks and stuff going on right now,
I am not sure the whole story is know, and there is speculation about several events that could or might be related. I think the tragedy of Jim Jones and the folks in Giana might be related.
For all we know there could be ongoing programs.
That was my question and point of the post.

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Watched a vid. Interesting, and very possibly related. The St Thomas connection "clicked", I met a few spooks in the Keys when I was there.

My reason for opening discussion was that many here dismiss subjects that cast doubt on "accepted Belief". They still find it difficult to accept that evil people are in positions of power.
This is evident in the fact that these "experiments" took place and NO one has been charged with a crime. Folks seem willing to take the word of and agency who's sole purpose is lying.

I want people to look this darkness in the face.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 02:11 PM
I knew a guy (belonged to the same tennis club) who had been in Navy Intelligence and claimed he had been mind controlled. He took out an ad in the local paper annually whistle blowing about the subject. He was definately paranoid. He was definately in Navy Intelligence but at the time we all thought he was just crazy.

At best I can figure it would have had to happen in the 80's sometime. Wish I knew then what I know now about MK Ultra. I would have given him an ear to talk to.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 02:26 PM
For those that have never looked into the darkness that is MKUltra. There are videos from the Congressional hearings. There is even a video of Bill Clinton appologising to the victims.
Some good information here.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

Video of just one of the victims.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w

Question is,
Does this still go on?

It's important to note that the hearings were headed up by no other than Nelson Rockefeller. The Rockefellers are neck deep in MK Ultra! The criminals investigating their own crimes :rolleyes:.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order. [5]

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 02:30 PM

More to the point is probably Cathy O'Brien. Her retelling of her mind control enslavement is a walk on the dark side for sure:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7461738120783343519&ei=vpnKSca0GpPCqAPK16TDAQ&q=cathy+obrien&hl=en&emb=1

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I have no doubt they are still running a mind control program. If you have ever looked closely at the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007, Cho was obviously a victim of mind control. I called it within 5 seconds and everything I learend about him fit the profile to a T! People on other boards were saying there was going to be 32 or 33 deaths (for those who understand sybolism) before the body count even started. Sure enough...32 dead.

Ever read the plays he had written? Mr Brownstone and something else. All about his "handlers" and sexual abuse, etc. He left his dorm room most nights and never told his roomate where he was going. Ends up his dorm was just minutes away from a Darpa facilty that Cathy O'Brien identified in that area a long time ago. A bunch of other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

He was mind controlled.

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 02:50 PM
It's important to note that the hearings were headed up by no other than Nelson Rockefeller. The Rockefellers are neck deep in MK Ultra! The criminals investigating their own crimes :rolleyes:.

[5]

I am aware of that, yet another reason to question the depth of the investigation.
Aside from that, There is much that is known, most importantly that it did, in fact, happen.
It is not some Conspiracy Theory.
There wee also some documents that were found later. There are many people that were victims of these programs who were (and are) dismissed as crazy. It is where the "tinfoil hat" comes from.
There has been extensive research and experiments with microwave " voice to skull" transmission.
http://www.raven1.net/v2succes.htm
The UNABOMBer who many have heard of, was also a victim. Makes one wonder how many more there may be.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 02:59 PM
I am aware of that, yet another reason to question the depth of the investigation.
Aside from that, There is much that is known, most importantly that it did, in fact, happen.
It is not some Conspiracy Theory.
There wee also some documents that were found later. There are many people that were victims of these programs who were (and are) dismissed as crazy. It is where the "tinfoil hat" comes from.
There has been extensive research and experiments with microwave " voice to skull" transmission.
http://www.raven1.net/v2succes.htm
The UNABOMBer who many have heard of, was also a victim. Makes one wonder how many more there may be.

Sirhan, Sirhan

Ted Bundy (little known fact......Bundy managed the Seattle office of Nelson Rockefeller's Presidential campaign. Even stranger was that when Ted was 4 yrs old his mother had his surname changed to "Nelson" for no known reason....wtf?).

Kraig
03-25-2009, 03:11 PM
I have no doubt they are still running a mind control program. If you have ever looked closely at the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007, Cho was obviously a victim of mind control. I called it within 5 seconds and everything I learend about him fit the profile to a T! People on other boards were saying there was going to be 32 or 33 deaths (for those who understand sybolism) before the body count even started. Sure enough...32 dead.

Ever read the plays he had written? Mr Brownstone and something else. All about his "handlers" and sexual abuse, etc. He left his dorm room most nights and never told his roomate where he was going. Ends up his dorm was just minutes away from a Darpa facilty that Cathy O'Brien identified in that area a long time ago. A bunch of other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

He was mind controlled.

Man I have to learn more about that! If you can remember any sources I would really appreciate it.

Nate SY
03-25-2009, 04:21 PM
I must admit I knew nothing about this prior to reading it here. Thank you for informing me.

Unfortunately I have that feeling in my stomach that screams "This is how it all works!".

Sad, but not surprising.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Man I have to learn more about that! If you can remember any sources I would really appreciate it.

Have you researched MK Ultra yet? If not, Cho wouldn't be the best place to start. But you can google Cho and MK Ultra and I'm pretty sure there's bunches of info on it. Surely I'm not the only person who called it.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Tip of the iceberg...............

MK Ultra Congressional Testimony

MK Ultra - Vid A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iflBkRlpRy0

MKULTRA Victim Testimony B:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM

MKULTRA Victim Testimony C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w&feature=related

Debriefing of CIA Monarch Victim, Paul Bonacci

Warning: pedophile victim subject matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRXyEQU5YuQ

MKULTRA Survivor's Testimony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEX26NsMnU

Cathy O'Brien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TvHiii2CHY&feature=related

President Clinton Apologizes for MK Ultra :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22mphQsn5s&feature=related

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
I had never looked into Cho specifically, but it does seem to fit some patterns. I was concerned about some of the mass shootings and the ties to certain drugs.
That is what I was speaking of when questioning whether it was ongoing.

This is just one area I point to when I tell folks that our Government can not be trusted.
In fact the whole Church Committee is a good study in malfeasance.

PatriotOne
03-25-2009, 07:49 PM
I had never looked into Cho specifically, but it does seem to fit some patterns. I was concerned about some of the mass shootings and the ties to certain drugs.
That is what I was speaking of when questioning whether it was ongoing.

This is just one area I point to when I tell folks that our Government can not be trusted.
In fact the whole Church Committee is a good study in malfeasance.

Rendered lame. National Security! We can't tell you of our torturing and raping of children to protect our country!

constituent
03-25-2009, 09:02 PM
There, fixed it for you. :rolleyes:

You think there were no lessons learned during the whole MKULTRA bit? Are you referring to the corporate kleptocrats running "the people's" government, or the people themselves?

constituent
03-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Are they being implemented?

http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1004/otl_g_jonestown_300.jpg

<sarcasm>
of course not
</sarcasm>

...don't "drink the kool-aid™" ;)

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/jonestown.jpg

Anti Federalist
03-25-2009, 09:14 PM
You think there were no lessons learned during the whole MKULTRA bit? Are you referring to the corporate kleptocrats running "the people's" government, or the people themselves?

Whoa, ok, my sarcasm detector didn't pick up on that comment.

I thought you seriously meant it was old news and not worth mentioning and of no value.

constituent
03-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Whoa, ok, my sarcasm detector didn't pick up on that comment.

Hahahah, you've been outta the game a couple weeks... noooooob. ;):D

But I did literally mean that the CIA is obsolete, just to be clear. The purpose they served then was the purpose they served then. The purpose they serve now, well, it's the purpose they serve now.

Anti Federalist
03-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Hahahah, you've been outta the game a couple weeks... noob. ;):D

For real, I'm outta the loop and got a head cold that's kicking my ass, so I'm pretty dull right now.

brandon
03-25-2009, 09:19 PM
This is one thing I try not to think about. It gives me the philosophical chills.

On a positive note, remember how inherently inefficient the government is. If the private sector has not developed mind control technologies, then what are the chances the government has? I would say not very high.

constituent
03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
For real, I'm outta the loop and got a head cold that's kicking my ass, so I'm pretty dull right now.

Head colds suck. It's a damn shame all the good stuff is strictly prohibited.... speaking of MKULTRA...

pcosmar
03-25-2009, 09:54 PM
This is one thing I try not to think about. It gives me the philosophical chills.

On a positive note, remember how inherently inefficient the government is. If the private sector has not developed mind control technologies, then what are the chances the government has? I would say not very high.

From Wiki for ease of access

Extent of participation

Forty-four American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies and the like including Sandoz (currently Novartis) and Eli Lilly & Co., 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and 3 prisons are known to have participated in MKULTRA.[40

lucius
03-25-2009, 10:41 PM
//