PDA

View Full Version : Why is No One Reading This Thread?

RonneJJones
03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
This is one of the most important reads I've ever seen post here, and
I don't understand why people are ignoring this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185266

JasonC
03-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Well, is it really that important? I mean, its an article (a rather good article)that discusses everything we have been talkign about in the eeconomy for the last two years. I just don't see what you are so excited over.

dannno
03-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Well, is it really that important? I mean, its an article (a rather good article)that discusses everything we have been talkign about in the eeconomy for the last two years. I just don't see what you are so excited over.

It's in the MSM.

constituent
03-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Sorry, it ain't that great.

RonneJJones
03-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Two comments....

First, I believe it is the best non-technical article that I have seen to-date summarize all the major issues. There are many who still do not understand the bigger picture and this single article does an excellent job piecing it together for them.

Second, as Danno said, the fact that this article is in the MSM is significant, it means it represents something that can be sent to those in the mainstream without major objection. I've forwarded the article to many people who I ordinarily do not send material (for I know it will be objected to in a hostile fashion), and I have received positive responses.

So, given the above, it is an important contribution. If you are already aware of all the issues it presents, then I suggest using it as a piece you can send to others who are not so awake or informed.