PDA

View Full Version : Get your Obama Deception DVD yet?

Gage
03-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I know I'm probably among the few people to actually order the DVD version of The Obama Deception, rather than just watching it off YouTube (which I've already done), but I was wondering if anybody had actually gotten there DVD in the mail yet.

I ordered it back on March 9th, before the March 15th release date, and haven't heard anything about it sense. I was given a tracking page to go to, but there is neither a tracking number, nor a shipping status. Is this usual, or am I just extremely impatient?

bluto20
03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
how are they shipping it? because I know that if it's USPS (regular postal mail) the tracking # usually doesn't update until it's already at your place.

Gage
03-24-2009, 12:37 AM
how are they shipping it? because I know that if it's USPS (regular postal mail) the tracking # usually doesn't update until it's already at your place.
Yeah, it is USPS..I guess that's why it hasn't been updated. Paid about $7 just to ship the dang thing.

tonesforjonesbones
03-24-2009, 07:44 AM
You can subscribe to Alex Jones tv for 5.99 a month and download all his movies for free..he gives permission to copy and hand them out to everyone. Nobody can say Alex Jones is in it for the money because you can view his movies for free. tones

bossman068410
03-24-2009, 08:20 AM
I haven't seen mine yet.

mmmmm

Did the Post office Confiscate them??????