PDA

View Full Version : (ALIPAC)Anti-Illegal Immigration Lobby goes after Missouri Gov Nixon over MIAC manual

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 07:08 PM
wicked news ladies and gents. ALIPAC contacted Missouri's governor about the MIAC document asking him some hard hitting questions & today FOX had an article warning about Pro Lifers being a target of the MIAC smear document. Whoever helped us with contacting the anti illegal immigration groups and the National Right To Life Committee thank you. Its actually starting to pay off

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon:

I am working on an article and a radio show that will be going out nationally next week and I have some questions about the MIAC document that is causing so much controversy.

Question 1: Can you provide us with a complete list of the authors of this document by name and their group or organization titles and distinctions?

Question 2: Was this document generated in Missouri or did it come from an outside or federal source?

Question 3: To your knowledge, what government employees have received this document? Just police in Missouri? Police and federal employees and agents in Missouri? Or has this been sent out nationally?

Question 4: Is the list below a complete list of characteristics that the MAIC document encourages police to be on the lookout for as signs of potential domestic terrorists that may wish to harm police, troops, banks, judges, infrastructure etc...? (See end of e-mail)

Question 5: What advice does your office have of the millions of Americans that may meet one or more of the criteria outlined in the MAIC report.

continue here
http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150491.html

were not alone in this fight folks

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 10:22 PM
mid night bump for the great people at ALIPAC

LibertyEagle
03-23-2009, 10:25 PM
This is good news. :)

He Who Pawns
03-23-2009, 10:25 PM
ALIPAC is a good organization, IMO. Thank you for this link.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I agree :) We can start thinking about the next stage soon and I think we should try to force a national discussion on "Homeland Security" and rebuilding the "militia of the several states"

enjoiskaterguy
03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Those are some great questions. I, too, would like to know what groups authored that document....New World Order sum probably.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 10:40 PM
I just sent them the FPIAC doc...

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 10:49 PM
This is good news. :)

very good news. when other organizations follow suit Mr tough guy Nixon will plead for mercy.
he will be so overwhelmed with lawsuits i hope he will be pressed to resign for abusing his power and playing tough guy

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 10:50 PM
ALIPAC is a good organization, IMO. Thank you for this link.

youre welcome who he pawns. I agree ALIPAC is a good organization

UtahApocalypse
03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
This all has played out perfectly so far :)

Paulitical Correctness
03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
...then you win :)

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Those are some great questions. I, too, would like to know what groups authored that document....New World Order sum probably.

complete passages taken from ADL & SPLC

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
I just sent them the FPIAC doc...

lol. i hope they get the joke and not think its actually real

torchbearer
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM

It has a big disclaimer at the end.
if they don't read it. then they won't know.

Lord Xar
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Nice, glad to see Alipac doing some wonderful things.

I give Alipac.us HUGE KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even before now.

constituent
03-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Think they could pick a name and stick to it?

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon:

I am working on an article and a radio show that will be going out nationally next week and I have some questions about the MIAC document that is causing so much controversy.

Question 1: Can you provide us with a complete list of the authors of this document by name and their group or organization titles and distinctions?

Question 2: Was this document generated in Missouri or did it come from an outside or federal source?

Question 3: To your knowledge, what government employees have received this document? Just police in Missouri? Police and federal employees and agents in Missouri? Or has this been sent out nationally?

Question 4: Is the list below a complete list of characteristics that the MAIC document encourages police to be on the lookout for as signs of potential domestic terrorists that may wish to harm police, troops, banks, judges, infrastructure etc...? (See end of e-mail)

Question 5: What advice does your office have of the millions of Americans that may meet one or more of the criteria outlined in the MAIC report.

pcosmar
03-24-2009, 02:20 PM

Who says it is a joke. Folks here searched the stories of the references that were made. I don't believe that anything is fabricated.
It is a far more accurate document than the MIAC put out.
I don't call it a joke, it is a response.

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Who says it is a joke. Folks here searched the stories of the references that were made. I don't believe that anything is fabricated.
It is a far more accurate document than the MIAC put out.
I don't call it a joke, it is a response.

good point you make pcosmar. i made a wrong statement there thanks for the correction

Lord Xar
03-24-2009, 02:50 PM

Dripping Rain
03-25-2009, 12:50 PM
bump for ALIPAC

WillieKamm
03-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the link. I just signed up for their forums.

PatriotLegion
03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
ALIPAC FTW!!! I been a member there for awhile. I even talked about that site a few times here.

Dripping Rain
03-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the link. I just signed up for their forums.

youre welcome willie. i dont remember my user name and password. may sign up again as well. its a good place with lots of good people