PDA

View Full Version : 03/23 Ron Paul on Glenn Beck tv show FULL 8 min INTERVIEW

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D2LP1HFTIw
enjoy and please add a Digg if you have an account there

ItsTime
03-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Expect Beck to push Pauls bill tomorrow or soon. He wanted to make sure he got the bill number right. We could see a massive push to audit the fed.

Texan4Life
03-23-2009, 07:08 PM
sweeet

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 07:19 PM
sweeet

texan is that an emu? he looks so cute lolol

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Expect Beck to push Pauls bill tomorrow or soon. He wanted to make sure he got the bill number right. We could see a massive push to audit the fed.

i dont like the way he started that interview again calling Ron Paul 3rd party candidate. this guy always keeps making me distrust his intentions. i hope youre right but it wont be out of the kindness of his own heart. Beck has something up his sleeve. i wonder what hes up to? preparing the masses to accept Romney?

ItsTime
03-23-2009, 07:32 PM
i dont like the way he started that interview again calling Ron Paul 3rd party candidate. this guy always keeps making me distrust his intentions. i hope youre right but it wont be out of the kindness of his own heart. Beck has something up his sleeve. i wonder what hes up to? preparing the masses to accept Romney?

Yeah dont get me wrong. I think Beck has something up his sleeve too. Mitt "I like mandates" Romney could be it. The GOP here in my area really likes Romney and most of them VOTED for Ron Paul. Romney was their second pick.

I am just using Beck while the getting is good.

Texan4Life
03-23-2009, 07:47 PM
texan is that an emu? he looks so cute lolol

I think is might be a sock puppet and someone is holding it in front of the camera? Not sure... I found it on the net years ago and that is was cool/funny.

here is a large pic:

http://i44.tinypic.com/8vxo4h.jpg

RCA
03-23-2009, 08:03 PM
After this interview, I think Beck has officially redeemed himself from his previous terrorist comments about Ron Paul supporters.

Draco33
03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Yea!! He got to repeat HR1207 twice right at the end.

parke
03-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Coming soon..

HR 1207 debate and vote on the house floor.

If Beck jumps on this.. it could legitimize him and Paul and holy shit...

WE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AT CHANGING SOMETHING!

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 09:23 PM
I think is might be a sock puppet and someone is holding it in front of the camera? Not sure... I found it on the net years ago and that is was cool/funny.

here is a large pic:

http://i44.tinypic.com/8vxo4h.jpg

actually its an ostrich not an emu lol and definitely not a sock puppet lmao
ostriches look retarded thats all ;)

Dripping Rain
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah dont get me wrong. I think Beck has something up his sleeve too. Mitt "I like mandates" Romney could be it. The GOP here in my area really likes Romney and most of them VOTED for Ron Paul. Romney was their second pick.

I am just using Beck while the getting is good.

now we fully agree. yes itstime i dont like the word use but we should keep him inline with reality

Bruno
03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
After this interview, I think Beck has officially redeemed himself from his previous terrorist comments about Ron Paul supporters.

I'm not ever fully trusting Beck. Did you hear him just the other day on the radio before he intro'd the MIAC document? He detailed how Ron Paul supporters tried to run his bus off the road and how crazy they were. "Not all Ron Paul supporters, mind you, but some! But so are some Obama supporters, etc."

He could have left that part out. Hannity does the same thing every time he supports something Ron Paul said. "Now, some of their supporters are nuts, chased me down with snowballs, blah, blah"

I don't trust Beck as far as I can throw him. "...with that bad knee, Ed, you shouldn't be throwing anybody"

I do, however, appreciate the issues he brings up and the guests he brings on, like RP and Schiff.

dannno
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Just sent Beck a nice e-mail about how the biggest way we can make a difference in Washington right now would be to help push to get Ron Paul's HR 1207 legislation through.

me@glennbeck.com

He Who Pawns
03-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks, Beck.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
03-23-2009, 10:10 PM
I dont trust Beck. he wouldnt let Dr. paul play Jenga with him and Asman...

Dripping Rain
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
bump