PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul about to be on Glen Beck

tangent4ronpaul
03-23-2009, 03:17 PM
tune in

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Not much on MIAC - good plug on 1207 at the end :)

Nate SY
03-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Proud of Paul for that plug at the end. Was sitting in the living room screaming "BRING UP YOUR BILL!!!!". Cheered when he did.

Penners
03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
And he was/is ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!

Is anyone else pissed off at Glenn Beck? Has he just awakened? WTF was he during the primary when he could have helped RP. Guess I should be glad we are getting some good press now, but I fear it is too late.

hugolp
03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkIvviuaSQA

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7pri6PYKR0

Kraig
03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
WTF, at the end he says "I'm here to throw everyone off the track, I'm really part of it".

literatim
03-23-2009, 05:55 PM
WTF, at the end he says "I'm here to throw everyone off the track, I'm really part of it".

Sarcasm detector broken?

Kraig
03-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Sarcasm detector broken?

No it's not that I think he's serious it just seems like an idiot thing to say on radio. Not to mention he acts like he's thought this way since the bush admin which clearly isn't the case, he just seems a little crazy.

Such a serious conversation doesn't seem like the place for sarcasm.

sailor
03-23-2009, 08:16 PM

Yea, LOL. You`d almost think he`s reading the forums.

Not to mention he acts like he's thought this way since the bush admin which clearly isn't the case, he just seems a little crazy.

X

Albeit I could get pass that if he straightened up on foreign policy. (He can even pretend that was always his stance if he likes.)

JeNNiF00F00
03-23-2009, 08:22 PM
No it's not that I think he's serious it just seems like an idiot thing to say on radio. Not to mention he acts like he's thought this way since the bush admin which clearly isn't the case, he just seems a little crazy.

Such a serious conversation doesn't seem like the place for sarcasm.

Glenn Beck is very sarcastic and I guess may come off crazy to some people but he makes me laugh. I think its okay if hes a little crazy. Most people would call us crazy too. *shrugs* He'd fit right in. :D

LittleLightShining
03-24-2009, 04:57 AM
WTF, at the end he says "I'm here to throw everyone off the track, I'm really part of it".I didn't catch that but at the beginning of the show during his emotional monologue he was saying that people watching shouldn't trust him but should seek out information for themselves. Which I thought was both telling and fantastic advice.