PDA

View Full Version : The left to turn on Obama?

Jace
03-22-2009, 10:56 PM

rational thinker
03-22-2009, 10:59 PM
I think it's all speculation at this point. Give it two more years and then we'll see from there.

t0rnado
03-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Eh, the neocons will probably support Obama if he goes to war with Iran. I can't see idiots like Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstien not supporting Obama if he goes to war.

Jace
03-22-2009, 11:19 PM

tonesforjonesbones
03-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I am also seeing dissention within the ranks...tones

emazur
03-22-2009, 11:52 PM
articles like this show that the left is turning against Obama:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/20090319/cm_ucru/changeyoucanparse;_ylt=AsPPnEZj31dSRkfOfcBSsH39wxI F
if we see more of these by other authors, then we'll know a shift is going on.

I too thought we would be at war with Iran in January. I think we still will (or with Pakistan) - we've already been fighting a proxy war in Iran:
http://current.com/items/89438469/america_s_secret_war.htm
(they actually practice real journalism at that site. on a sad note, one of their reporters, Laura Ling, was recently captured by the North Koreans)

silverhawks
03-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Yep, they are definitely beginning to eat their own young...Chris Dodd suddenly outing the Obama administration as pushing him to include provisions for executive bonuses was a big indicator.

Wait til more people who voted for Obama find out that the Democratic Congress passed HR 1388 which contains provisions banning protest for those in the National Service program.

Athan
03-23-2009, 05:07 PM
There will be massive dissent if Rahmmy has his way with Obama and we start shit with Iran and/or Pakistan.

If Bambie doesn't drop that crazy fuck like a hot coal quickly, he will obliterate his legacy.
People voted for Obama for vastly different reasons than what his agenda is.
They voted for him because he wasn't a blabbering idiot like bush.
They are tired of Iraq and ridiculous spending the Republicans are responsible for.
They also wanted the government to stop being so fucking crazy and spying and terrorizing Americans.
Large portions also just voted for him because he was black.
A lot of them want to feel that their civil rights would be restored by obama.

I don't think Obama got the message. I'm proud to have voted Ron Paul and listened to him when he advised me to vote Chuck Baldwin.

mediahasyou
03-23-2009, 05:26 PM
IF they were smart, they would keep him.