PDA

View Full Version : FPIAC/MIAC Parody Photoshopped/PDFed Version FINISHED

ihsv
03-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Digg link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcosmar/

Alright, everyone, here it is:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/fpiac.pdf

It's in PDF so it's easily transferrable.

Here's the original MIAC report to compare:

http://www.infowars.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists/

Obviously, toward the end there was layout inconsistencies because of varying length of text from the original. In any case, here it is.

Let me know what ya'll think :D

DIGG LINK

http://digg.com/politics/FPIAC_The_Modern_Missouri_Police_Movement_MIAC_Par ody

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Thank you, thank you.
:D:D:D

pinkmandy
03-22-2009, 09:23 PM
It looks freaking awesome!!! Great job on the photoshop!!!! :D

OptionsTrader
03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
lol...

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Personally I think it is a lot more fair and accurate than the original. :)

RSLudlum
03-22-2009, 09:33 PM
:D

Love the inclusion of one of the great American smugglers, John Hancock, and the hemp farmer, George Washington, listed as upper management. ;)

t0rnado
03-22-2009, 09:35 PM
This is awesome:

These police officers are usually supporters of former Presidential Candidates: Rudy Giuliani, Barack Obama, John McCain, and Hillary Clinton.

Nice job!

Original_Intent
03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Epic win.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Home Freaking Run!!

pinkmandy
03-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Page 8, the section on tasers...it stops. Can we fix that?

OptionsTrader
03-22-2009, 09:40 PM
"Boys 1 and 2" should be "Bad Boys 1 and 2"

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 09:46 PM
hehe - great job everyone. Thanks, ishv, I'm sure that took some work.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 09:48 PM
This is an absolute nit in a piece of amazing work, but on pages 4 and 7 it seems a picture is sticking outside the border -- could we maybe shrink the image a bit to fit?

raiha
03-22-2009, 09:53 PM
What you going to do with them? This will make you an enemy of the state but these days, I believe, that is a compliment! Congrats for evident hard work. That's inspiring.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Once we get these nits worked out, do we have a plan for distribution?

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 09:55 PM
What you going to do with them? This will make you an enemy of the state but these days, I believe, that is a compliment! Congrats for evident hard work. That's inspiring.

Last I heard, we still have freedom of speech in this country. We are not threatening anyone or even encouraging any illegal activity with this document.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 09:55 PM
The original had pictures overlapping the borders, I think is was done intentionally on this one.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 09:58 PM

I am already an enemy of the state. Or the State is an enemy of mine. What ever, Proud to be an American. ;)

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:03 PM
The original had pictures overlapping the borders, I think is was done intentionally on this one.

Lol, so it has! Wow. We put this together part time on a volunteer basis in a week. Any guesses how much of our money and time they spent on the sloppier original version?

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:04 PM
So, what's our distribution plan, seriously?

ihsv
03-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Page 8, the section on tasers...it stops. Can we fix that?

Fixed

"Boys 1 and 2" should be "Bad Boys 1 and 2"

Fixed

ihsv
03-22-2009, 10:05 PM
This is an absolute nit in a piece of amazing work, but on pages 4 and 7 it seems a picture is sticking outside the border -- could we maybe shrink the image a bit to fit?

Yes, that's intentional. They were like that in the original, and I think the consensus was to mimic their mistakes.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:08 PM
It needs to be spread as widely as possible. I was going to post it on by blog (though it has few readers) Would love to see it in all the hands that got the original.:p

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:09 PM
It needs to be spread as widely as possible. I was going to post it on by blog (though it has few readers) Would love to see it in all the hands that got the original.:p

Yes, for starters, everyone who got the original.

Shall we host it somewhere and leak the address, or send the actual document, or what?

How was the original leaked?

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Yes, for starters, everyone who got the original.

Shall we host it somewhere and leak the address, or send the actual document, or what?

How was the original leaked?

It was sent to Alex Jones. :D

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Ok, last, last minute maybe edit, but not if it would cause major headaches.

Do we ever diss racism in general? I think it's important, just to cover our basis, since a significant theme of the original was the supposed racism of freedom lovers.

What if we changed "The propagandists were bold enough as to falsely
label such persons anti‐Semitic, an easy and cheap way to discredit opposition groups in an era not so far removed from
the atrocities committed under Adolf Hitler."

To "The propagandists were bold enough as to falsely
label such persons anti‐Semitic or otherwise racist, an easy and cheap way to discredit opposition groups in an era not so far removed from
the atrocities committed under Adolf Hitler, or the injustice of segregation."

Thoughts?

Hopefully it wouldn't be enough extra text to change the formatting much.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm not a huge AJ fan, but he should absolutely get one of the first copies of this, as the media person who broke the original story.

I'm not sure if it would be advantageous to leak it to just him though ... I don't know if it would get around that way. It might be better to send it out.

Edit: Does someone have experience with this?

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Thoughts?

I think it's good for it's purpose,just to turn the tables and show the ridiculousness of the original.
I would have liked to defend the Militia more as that was the target of theirs. But this'll do.

ihsv
03-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to get it out sooner, but all the kids have been sick and the wife is exhausted.

Here is the MIAC Logo parody that we can keep around for possible future use:

http://www.ronpaulky.org/FPIAC-logo.jpg

And here is the Missouri State Highway Patrol parody logo.

http://www.ronpaulky.org/LWGP-logo.jpg

I don't know if we'll have any future use for these, but I'm going to keep the .psd files handy just in case.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I don't know if we'll have any future use for these, but I'm going to keep the .psd files handy just in case.

Cool Saved them, wonder if I can get patch made. Hmm.
Get some rest, you earned it. Great job.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:29 PM
I think it's good for it's purpose,just to turn the tables and show the ridiculousness of the original.
I would have liked to defend the Militia more as that was the target of theirs. But this'll do.

You're right, the original just talks about anti-semitism in that part of the doc, so it's probably better just to mirror it.

Cool, so are we ready for showtime? Is josh or others around to weigh in on distribution methods, or does anyone know when they will be?

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to get it out sooner, but all the kids have been sick and the wife is exhausted.

These are terrific :)

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Noideer

http://xdb.xanga.com/56da814420c3383800636/s57454175.jpg

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Noideer

http://xdb.xanga.com/56da814420c3383800636/s57454175.jpg

lol

phill4paul
03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
F*ckin' hellsyeah!

amy31416
03-22-2009, 10:34 PM
This is completely awesome. Thanks for all the hard work, I'll be printing it out tomorrow.

ihsv
03-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks to everyone for their hard work!!!!!!

I'm going to bed now :D

phill4paul
03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
bump. I don't have kids, but if I had kids,which I doubt, I would make them read this.:D

Great job.

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm not a huge AJ fan, but he should absolutely get one of the first copies of this, as the media person who broke the original story.

I'm not sure if it would be advantageous to leak it to just him though ... I don't know if it would get around that way. It might be better to send it out.

Edit: Does someone have experience with this?

It is already going viral... Spread everywhere...

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Okie Dokie ;)

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 10:44 PM
It is already going viral... Spread everywhere...

Really!? Where? Ok!

Listing a few places this should go, for starters:

AJ
Kansas City Star
Ron Paul's office
That radio station that has been discussing this -- anyone have the call number?
Lew Rockwell
Free Talk Live
Glen Beck

Anyone have others?

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Really!? Where? Ok!

Gunny had it hosted on his blog before I saw it here :)

Listing a few places this should go, for starters:

AJ
Kansas City Star
Ron Paul's office
That radio station that has been discussing this -- anyone have the call number?
Lew Rockwell
Free Talk Live
Glen Beck

Anyone have others?

all of these plus

http://www.usnpl.com/monews.php

Pericles
03-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Fantastic work:D

Last paragraph on the front page mentions a Federal Grand program, while that is a more accurate description, was Federal Grant intended?

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Fantastic work:D

Last paragraph on the front page mentions a Federal Grand program, while that is a more accurate description, was Federal Grant intended?

Whoops, yep, good catch. Ihsv can take care of it when he gets up.

politicsNproverbs
03-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh, finally made it to the last page so I can post. (Had to read EVERYTHING first... both threads, and all those graphics re: Waiting were hysterical, lol).

You guys are brilliant and hilarious at the same time. Great idea. Fantastic Finished Product!

I think it is perfect that it is dated exactly one month after the original. Good timing!

Those patches/badges on the front are fantastic! Love the FPIAC, lol.

And I hate to say it now (I never would have noticed if I hadn't seen the enlarged version, above), but the word PERSUIT should be PURSUIT. ;-/

Those lists of the MO cops who have been in trouble for so many horrendous things, Wow. Terrible. It makes you wonder... and shiver me timbers....

LOL @ the "government does whatever the heck it wants and you'll like it" act.

Got 4 more pages to go on the flyer...

Great Job Everyone!

tangent4ronpaul
03-22-2009, 11:25 PM
AWESOME!

thanks,

-t

politicsNproverbs
03-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Finished! EXCELLENT all around!

Besides the bits of humor peppered throughout, it was still a very serious document, imho.

I mean those descriptions of their Ideologies, their Police Character Traits, the list of Diminishing Civil Liberties. Wow. Serious indeed. And I see a lot of red-neck cops turning even REDDER in the face when they read it.

HOWEVER, if there are some true-souls/cops who get a hold of it and can take an honest look at not only themselves but the "big picture" clearly outlined therein, well just maybe they can come out of their police-state-fog.

The FIAC section at the bottom of the last page, well done!

Great links!

Well written, from top to bottom!

torchbearer
03-22-2009, 11:38 PM

http://www.ronpaulky.org/FPIAC-logo.jpg

http://www.ronpaulky.org/LWGP-logo.jpg

top graphic needs to be fixed.
edit: Hi google! when searching for "FPIAC" , the search results point to this post. :)

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 12:23 AM
o lordy lordy that is some good stuff

Maverick
03-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Oh snap, I just noticed a telling mistake in the original MIAC report. On page 3, the report refers to "President Elect Barrack Obama" which would be incorrect by the time the report was published on 2/20/09 according to the document.

This lends more credence to the idea that the SPLC and/or ADL already had this cooked up and ready to deliver to LEOs some time ago. And it also means the MIAC probably did very little "analysis" of their own, if they didn't even catch something like that. They're such a fucking joke.

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 12:46 AM
all of these plus

http://www.usnpl.com/monews.php

I'm starting on the 'magazines' ... check

dannno
03-23-2009, 12:55 AM
You spelled soldier "solider" somewhere in there.

The Russia's view of how the world will split went off the bottom of the page, and another picture towards the end wasn't quite right either.

But geeezzz....that took a lot of friggin work, I can't believe it.

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 01:14 AM

The Russia's view of how the world will split went off the bottom of the page, and another picture towards the end wasn't quite right either.

Actually, the picture errors were intentional, because they were in the original ;).

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 01:19 AM
doing 'colleges' ... check

here was my template:

Citizens' Petition for Redress of Grievance Re: Missouri
Police

Missouri police, in association with MIAC (Missouri Information Analysis
Center) have labeled the following groups as potential terrorists:
Gun Owners
Supporters of the Constitution
Members/Supporters of Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty

This is a very transparent political move on the part of Missouri
politicians who oppose Ron Paul's policies - mostly because he claims
most politicians have policies that are morally corrupt.

Politics aside -- our police should be wary of real crime - not chasing
around libertarian political exiles.

See the offending document and details, and sign the Campaign For
Liberty's Citizens' Petition for Redress of Grievance Re: Missouri
Police: http://tinyurl.com/dkaros

A Concerned Citizen

the link is a write-up I made at LibertySteps that includes the spoof document as well as the original.

I'll switch out documents as edits are made, if they are. an advantage to the LibertySteps landing is that it starts with the issue then presents the spoof - less confusion - and I've hosted the original report separately so that PrisonPlanet won't scare anyone.

----------------------------------------

Media Links:

ABC News
Phone: 212-456-7777
General e-mail: netaudr@abc.com

Nightline: nightline@abcnews.com

20/20: 2020@abc.com

CBS News
Phone: 212-975-4321
Fax: 212-975-1893
Email forms for all CBS news programs: http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...bal_form.shtml (http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml)
CBS Evening News: evening@cbsnews.com
The Early Show: earlyshow@cbs.com
60 Minutes II: 60minutes@cbsnews.com
48 Hours: 48hours@cbsnews.com
Face The Nation: ftn@cbsnews.com

Comedy Central Email Forms for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart The Colbert Report: http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

CNBC
Phone: (201) 735-2622
Fax: (201) 583-5453
Email: info@cnbc.com

CNN
Phone: 404-827-1500
Fax: 404-827-1784
Email forms for all CNN news programs: http://www.cnn.com/feedback

Fox News Channel
Phone: (212) 301-3000
Fax: (212) 301-4229
comments@foxnews.com
Special Report with Brit Hume: special@foxnews.com
FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith: foxreport@foxnews.com
The O'Reilly Factor: oreilly@foxnews.com
Hannity: hannity@foxnews.com
Neil Cavuto: cavuto@foxnews.com
Glenn Beck: glennbeck@foxnews.com
On the Record with Greta: ontherecord@foxnews.com

MSNBC/NBC
Phone: (212) 664-4444
Fax: (212) 664-4426
Dateline NBC: dateline@nbc.com
Hardball with Chris Matthews: hardball@msnbc.com
MSNBC Reports with Joe Scarborough: joe@msnbc.com
Nightly News with Brian Williams: nightly@nbc.com
NBC News Today: today@nbc.com

Maverick
03-23-2009, 01:19 AM

The picture misalignment is purposely done, I believe, to mimic the look of the original MIAC report.

As for proofreading though, I have a few notes as well:

Is NORTHCOM or NORTHCOMM correct? Or is either spelling acceptable?

On page 7, under Leadership Training, the last line doesn't seem to mesh well. I know it copies that same line from the original document, but it feels a little clunky without any tweaking when put in the new context.

Some acronyms like LESO or NGO could perhaps use a short explanation. I'm not sure I know what LESO means.

revolutionary8
03-23-2009, 01:34 AM
This is awesome. Great job y'all.
Nice work piggy.

politicsNproverbs
03-23-2009, 02:29 AM
LE is Law Enforcement, I got that much figured out.

Not sure about SO... Sheriff's Office?

or Service Organization?

Yeah, acronyms are more and more of a problem in our world, lol. When we know what they mean, it's totally cool, but if we don't, it's like being left out in the dark. In another thread here earlier, the subject was money or investments, and someone mentioned DAR. I wanted to know what it meant so I tried to find DAR via google, but couldn't see anything right off that made sense to me.

So, yeah, a mini-explanation, for LESO, or NGO, etc., especially for something going out to the masses, would be helpful.

eOs
03-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Hahahahahahaaha. Awesome job.

eOs
03-23-2009, 02:50 AM
"Bad Boys II: Two lawless cops go around blowing shit up and crashing expensive cars" LOL

brandon
03-23-2009, 05:21 AM
This is awesome. good work!

MRoCkEd
03-23-2009, 05:53 AM
Awesome.

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 06:00 AM
Some acronyms like LESO or NGO could perhaps use a short explanation. I'm not sure I know what LESO means.
They know what it means.
LESO is the Federal Program that allows them to get Military hardware, Machine Guns, Armored vehicles Gas masks and other equipment.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w9.html
NGO is a Non Government Agency, Like the ADL and SPLC. The target audience understands this well.

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 06:09 AM
I made a thread at daily paul: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/87180

Johnnybags
03-23-2009, 06:31 AM
cannot put that effort into helping the "STATE". The "STATE" could use talent like this. It took it 12 months and probably 2-3 hundred k to produce its in depth work into the modern militia movement which you people could have done in a week for oh, 100 bucks? I will say you militia members are too efficient, thus unqualified for "STATE" work.

acptulsa
03-23-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm loving it. But though I appreciate the satirical reasons behind the sloppy borders and pictures half obscuring text (as in the original), I wonder if most people will get it. People might be more likely to get it if this is perfect (unlike the original), and either way yours being perfect and theirs being amateurish could be to our advantage.

After all, the only way people get it is if they're comparing the two side by side; otherwise they see yours and think it crappy. Also, if the parody is perfect that will just call attention to the flaws in theirs--as it is yours kinds of provides theirs cover and camouflage.

That said, I'm loving it! :D The satire of the MIAC memo's content is just outstanding. Satirizing anything else is just a distraction--and I say don't distract from that! Please!

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Great work all!

Woot for ihsv and his pig!

A. Havnes
03-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Lol!

acptulsa
03-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Anyone like this addition to the end of the 'bigger disclaimer'?

The Free People of America would especially like to thank those police officers in Missouri and elsewhere who love freedom and love the citizenry, and who selflessly put up with the sort of crap chronicled in this document in a noble effort to reduce or eliminate this sort of abuse.

invisible
03-23-2009, 08:18 AM
another small error: P3, June 15, 2006 - change "kneed injuries" to "knee injuries"

looks great so far!

LittleLightShining
03-23-2009, 08:38 AM
I can't see it, even with my new pdf to html program :(

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 08:50 AM

But this is RPFs, where the difficult never gets in our way :D

I can't see it, even with my new pdf to html program :(

Can someone make "scan" type images of the pages?

oh, and good morning all :)

psywarrior13
03-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Maybe I should print off a couple of copies and distribute them to the driver of the Gladstone Police Charger that you have featured.

Great job btw

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Maybe I should print off a couple of copies and distribute them to the driver of the Gladstone Police Charger that you have featured.

Great job btw

I wonder that we should fax this to every police dept in the nation ?

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 08:59 AM

Heh, what's that free fax program we had running once?

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Heh, what's that free fax program we had running once?

How about this? Havent tried it yet...

http://faxzero.com/

This may be an interseting list to work from

http://people.smu.edu/rhalperi/governors.html

that one is old but #s may still be valid,

here is a link for MO agencies

http://www.mo.gov/mo/teledir.htm

heh

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 09:06 AM
How about this? Havent tried it yet...

http://faxzero.com/

Hmm, I get two free faxes and so many numbers to choose from. Thanks google!

http://www.ci.springfield.mo.us/sPD/GeneralInfo/phonefax.html

I think I'll send one to "Training" :D

Just noticed that fax zero is three page max for the free option. I suppose I will pay for this one unless there is a better free fax option.

/me searches

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 09:10 AM
But this is RPFs, where the difficult never gets in our way :D

Can someone make "scan" type images of the pages?

oh, and good morning all :)

Just converted the pages to.jpg
uploading to Flickr
Here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/pcosmar/

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3436/3378748321_e22cc08bd6.jpg?v=0

LittleLightShining
03-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Just converted the pages to.jpg
uploading to FlickrYay! Thanks!

acptulsa
03-23-2009, 09:30 AM
It certainly is a beautiful piece of work.

To hell with the cops. How do we get it out in front of the public?!

ihsv
03-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Ok, I went through and fixed all the typos that were mentioned here (I think I got them all) and re-uploaded the PDF.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Ok, I went through and fixed all the typos that were mentioned here (I think I got them all) and re-uploaded the PDF.

you da man :)

great work!!!

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 09:45 AM

If we're going to send it to police, I suggest perhaps only sending it to every MO police department -- many on other states won't even know what we're talking about.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 09:47 AM
If we're going to send it to police, I suggest perhaps only sending it to every MO police department -- many on other states won't even know what we're talking about.

sadly, I imagine many other states have received, are receiving the same "training" - perhaps send both to out of state agencies?

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Anyone like this addition to the end of the 'bigger disclaimer'?

The Free People of America would especially like to thank those police officers in Missouri and elsewhere who love freedom and love the citizenry, and who selflessly put up with the sort of crap chronicled in this document in a noble effort to reduce or eliminate this sort of abuse.

If you want to do this, I would not say "put up with". As it is, far to many cops and citizens put up with far too much.

I would say "fight and prosecute" instead. Just my 2c

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM

I wouldn't bet on that. Similar stuff has been found in other states, and this was shared information thru the FEMA Fusion Centers.

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Anyone put this on their blogs yet?

ItsTime
03-23-2009, 09:50 AM
we rule

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 09:52 AM

I put a story up on DP , and it could use a bump for the day crew:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/87180

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM

I have,
Google FPIAC
it shows up. Few readers but it's out there.

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
anyone in missouri know the first newspapers to run the story?
find those reporters and deliver it to them. (in person if you can- they may want to interview you)

acptulsa
03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
anyone in missouri know the first newspapers to run the story?
find those reporters and deliver it to them. (in person if you can- they may want to interview you)

The first was the Columbia daily.

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 10:01 AM
here is one release, but its AP with no reporter on it. http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/1086524.html

there was another article that came out before that one... it was definitely locally written.
anyone find that link?

LittleLightShining
03-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow. Just wow. Nice work, folks.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Both on one blog post...

http://c4liberty.com/?p=93

moostraks
03-23-2009, 10:22 AM
rofl...absolutely epic win!!!

pinkmandy
03-23-2009, 10:28 AM
What about other forums? I didn't see it on gold is money- I don't have an account there if anyone does maybe post it? Get it on forums, people pick it up on their blogs.

Has anyone sent it to Beck yet? Napolitano? What about a Digg link?

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I emailed it to Beck's addys last night

Digg would be good. Need to consider the best link to DIGG...

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 10:32 AM
DIGG Link:

http://www.digg.com/politics/FPIAC_The_Modern_Missouri_Police_Movement_MIAC_Par ody

pinkmandy
03-23-2009, 10:45 AM
Dugg.

LittleLightShining
03-23-2009, 10:47 AM
You guys put "blowing shit up" under Bad Boys 1 & 2... hehe

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 10:53 AM
You guys put "blowing shit up" under Bad Boys 1 & 2... hehe

Yeah, hehe :o :)
Lots of stuff got toned down, and reworded.
it really could have made them look much worse, but we were being nice. :D

brandon
03-23-2009, 11:04 AM
dugg

pacelli
03-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Dugg and commented-

Known terrorist cells typically display identifying bumpers stickers such as: POLICE / TROOPER / SWAT . These cells typically wear black "military-style" battle dress uniforms, black ski-masks/balaclavas to conceal their identities, and rationalize their behavior by claiming to be a member of a jurisdiction (i.e. a corporate entity) and engage in "law and order" and "law enforcement". Terrorists within the gang referred to as "POLICE / SWAT" are considered to be armed and extremely dangerous, often found possessing and using fully automatic weapons (e.g. "machine guns"), explosive/ incendiary devices, and other weapons that these groups refer to in their own language as "illegal" and/or "less lethal". Individuals meeting these criteria often refer to the founding charter documents of the United States as threatening and reactionary propaganda. Hatred for the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights is a verbal indicator of groupthink and possible terror cell membership.

brandon
03-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Maybe a mod or ishv should add the digg link to the first post in this thread

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 11:21 AM
What about other forums? I didn't see it on gold is money- I don't have an account there if anyone does maybe post it?

+1

I don't have an account. Registration is closed whenever I remember to register there.

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Josh, let us know if you get any good email responses.

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 11:45 AM
bump

brandon
03-23-2009, 11:47 AM
How can you tell when a dig submission becomes popular?

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 11:50 AM
How can you tell when a dig submission becomes popular?

it usually says so under the title... says something like "became popular 15 minutes ago" or something like that.
Probably need a couple hundred to kick it to the next level.

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 12:08 PM

thanks!

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 12:13 PM
here is one release, but its AP with no reporter on it. http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/1086524.html

there was another article that came out before that one... it was definitely locally written.
anyone find that link?

here's one

KMBC News kansas city
http://www.kmbc.com/news/18969600/detail.html

------------------------

Here is The Pitch magazine - which is a Kansas City underground magazine-turned mainstream. All the coffee shops have it, and I can see them doing a spread on this. I say hammer this one:
http://www.pitch.com/feedback/EmailAnEmployee

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 12:15 PM
my comment on today's Fox report:

A new, similar "Intelligence Analysis" report was released today. To compare the two visit: http://c4liberty.com/?p=93

www.libertyrestorationproject.org is on the ground lobbying MO lawmakers as I write this. Please help expose this latest assault on our freedoms.

When they came for the Anarchists I remained silent; I was not an Anarchist

Then they locked up the Tax Protesters I remained silent; I was not a Tax Protester

Then they came for the Fundamentalist Christians I did not speak out; I was not a Fundamentalist Christian

Then they came for the Freedom Activists I did not speak out; I was not a Freedom Activist

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out...

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Then they came for the Freedom Activists I did not speak out; I was not a Freedom Activist

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out...

brilliant!

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/75318/brilliant_medium.jpg

brandon
03-23-2009, 12:22 PM
need moar diggss!

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Has this been sent to beck and alex jones?

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 12:42 PM
here's one

KMBC News kansas city
http://www.kmbc.com/news/18969600/detail.html

------------------------

Here is The Pitch magazine - which is a Kansas City underground magazine-turned mainstream. All the coffee shops have it, and I can see them doing a spread on this. I say hammer this one:
http://www.pitch.com/feedback/EmailAnEmployee

i'm trying to find articles with emails for the reporter that wrote it.

Mesogen
03-23-2009, 01:43 PM
That thing is brilliant. I hope tons of cops see it and something snaps in their heads.

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Anybody have Captain Hull's email or any emails of the others that confirmed this report?

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Anybody have Captain Hull's email or any emails of the others that confirmed this report?

what are the full names?
we can google them. I'm certain we can find an email or fax for their office.

Kludge
03-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Holy shit, ihsv. I feel like I should pay you or something just to be able to see that. Fantastic!

Give credit to the whole FPIAC team and to google documents who made the process very easy and very cheap to do.
I'm thinking we should put out these PSAs more often.

Indeed. :D

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Holy shit, ihsv. I feel like I should pay you or something just to be able to see that. Fantastic!

Give credit to the whole FPIAC team and to google documents who made the process very easy and very cheap to do.
I'm thinking we should put out these PSAs more often.

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 01:57 PM
what are the full names?
we can google them. I'm certain we can find an email or fax for their office.

Found Captain Tim Hull's email.

Governor Nixon has a contact page on his website.

I'm sure there are many others that were involved.

acptulsa
03-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Found Captain Tim Hull's email.

Governor Nixon has a contact page on his website.

I'm sure there are many others that were involved.

Nah. Let's let it circulate a bit before they start spinning it. Much more fun to let them find out about it than to let them in on it from the first...

nayjevin
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Media Links:

ABC News
Phone: 212-456-7777
General e-mail: netaudr@abc.com

Nightline: nightline@abcnews.com

20/20: 2020@abc.com

CBS News
Phone: 212-975-4321
Fax: 212-975-1893
Email forms for all CBS news programs: http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml
CBS Evening News: evening@cbsnews.com
The Early Show: earlyshow@cbs.com
60 Minutes II: 60minutes@cbsnews.com
48 Hours: 48hours@cbsnews.com
Face The Nation: ftn@cbsnews.com

Comedy Central Email Forms for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart The Colbert Report: http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

CNBC
Phone: (201) 735-2622
Fax: (201) 583-5453
Email: info@cnbc.com

CNN
Phone: 404-827-1500
Fax: 404-827-1784
Email forms for all CNN news programs: http://www.cnn.com/feedback

Fox News Channel
Phone: (212) 301-3000
Fax: (212) 301-4229
comments@foxnews.com
Special Report with Brit Hume: special@foxnews.com
FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith: foxreport@foxnews.com
The O'Reilly Factor: oreilly@foxnews.com
Hannity: hannity@foxnews.com
Neil Cavuto: cavuto@foxnews.com
Glenn Beck: glennbeck@foxnews.com
On the Record with Greta: ontherecord@foxnews.com

MSNBC/NBC
Phone: (212) 664-4444
Fax: (212) 664-4426
Dateline NBC: dateline@nbc.com
Hardball with Chris Matthews: hardball@msnbc.com
MSNBC Reports with Joe Scarborough: joe@msnbc.com
Nightly News with Brian Williams: nightly@nbc.com
NBC News Today: today@nbc.com

tremendoustie
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Nah. Let's let it circulate a bit before they start spinning it. Much more fun to let them find out about it than to let them in on it from the first...

Agreed. But, we need to get this to media ASAP. Has anyone sent it around yet? I can't do it from here -- Alex Jones should get a copy, as should Beck, and MO newspapers, free talk live, etc. Can someone send this around?

torchbearer
03-23-2009, 02:24 PM
digg server down?

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 02:27 PM
digg server down?

Probably, there was a note up earlier that said they are doing some server work today.

brandon
03-23-2009, 02:29 PM
It's a conspiracy!!!

ihsv
03-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone. All of us worked together on this, and all of us deserve a pat on the back. The amount of work that went into coming up with the text, the coordination, the ideas and research is what makes the heart and soul of this document. All I did was toss some paint on the side of the house to make it look pretty. The real work is to be found in the structure. Great job to all!

JoshLowry
03-23-2009, 04:57 PM
bump for evening crew

The One
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
I just read it, and it was the balls and the taint. Good job, guys.

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Late night
bump

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 10:24 PM
I just faxed it to the MO Tourism office ...

Athan
03-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Ha ha ha! That made my day!

tremendoustie
03-24-2009, 08:25 AM
bump!

torchbearer
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
//

Bruno
03-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Well done, Patriots!!

anyone sent this to drudge or elsewhere?

Jim McClarin
03-24-2009, 02:00 PM
I decided to fight back against the disturbing MIAC profiling document with an "I'm a Domestic Terrorist" bumper sticker campaign, which, if this sort of backlash is widespread, should effectively neuter this Orwellian government policy attitude:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI...em=290305238571

FYI: This is my first-ever post on RPF. I had tried unsuccessfully to register in 2007 and I think I just discovered why. My password notification was shunted into my junk mail.

Anyway, for those who also hang out on Daily Paul, I'm a very regular user, "McClarinJ."

ronpaulhawaii
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM

I decided to fight back against the disturbing MIAC profiling document with an "I'm a Domestic Terrorist" bumper sticker campaign, which, if this sort of backlash is widespread, should effectively neuter this Orwellian government policy attitude:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ eBayISAPI...em=290305238571

FYI: This is my first-ever post on RPF. I had tried unsuccessfully to register in 2007 and I think I just discovered why. My password notification was shunted into my junk mail.

Anyway, for those who also hang out on Daily Paul, I'm a very regular user, "McClarinJ."

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum

nayjevin
03-25-2009, 03:07 AM
Kansas City talk radio:

staff@710kcmo.com

phill4paul
03-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Bump. Great job guys!

torchbearer
03-25-2009, 09:15 AM
bump

pinkmandy
03-25-2009, 10:00 AM

Josh_LA
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Just letting people know Oath Keepers was mentioned on the Hal Turner show!

Download the mp3 and listen yourself (Hal allows you to copy it and share)

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2009/03/archive-of-show.html

JoshLowry
03-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Got one email to the missouripoliceparody@gmail.com address:

The entire parody was priceless. It's clear that a lot of work went into it.

I was surprised to read that Missouri law enforcement agencies refuse to turn over asset seizures to schools as required by law. Surely a good law firm could secure judgments against such agencies on behalf of school districts?

Really funny parts were:

... most commonly associate with the Republican and Democratic parties.
tattoo: ...sometimes show gang affiliation

B**** F********
Philadelphia, PA

Rael
03-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Good job!

mstrmac1
03-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Revolution!!!

brandon
03-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Got one email to the missouripoliceparody@gmail.com address:

Can you PM me the person's name?

Standing Like A Rock
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
nice

brandon
01-19-2011, 03:01 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
01-19-2011, 03:42 PM
bump
hah! A relevant bump. I just made some stickers of the logo... had a blank space on my laptop that needed filling...