PDA

View Full Version : what is a "known maybe possible terrorist?"

Dripping Rain
03-22-2009, 03:20 PM
could it be you and me?
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/025953.html

Athan
03-22-2009, 03:59 PM
It IS all of us. If they are going to call out names like Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, then they are blanketing all of us as that group and even Americans who simply are fed up with both political parties.

Why are we going to let them get away with naming Americans who prefer third party candidates and buying into their excuse that they are not calling all of us terrorists? Hell, I believe in the NWO even though I am not part of a militia group and simply a fiscal and Constitutional paleo-conservative. I've met several of their points. I may classified as their first or second wave of targets even though I believe in a peaceful policy reform.

"In America, they came first for the Militias, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Militia;

And then they came for the third party supporters, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a third party supporter;

And then they came for the gun owners, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a gun owner;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

Modification for modern times.

idiom
03-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Voting third party is unpatriotic. Doing so is obviously an attempt to overthrow the current system. Overthrowing systems is scary. Only terrorists do scary things.

tangent4ronpaul
03-22-2009, 04:39 PM
It's probably the new term for "enemy combatant" (that Obama tried to get some political mileage out of stating that the US wasn't going to use any more). Or "person of interest" (ie: your on a watch list).

btw: the FBI admitted that there were more than 1 Million people on watch lists and I believe it was Pelosi that was trying to push being on a watch list as reason enough to bar someone from owning firearms.

-t

[EDIT] Oh yeah, Obama signing that E.O. about closing Gitmo was a smokescreen - the E.O. also states that they will continue doing renditions and just shipping the kidnapped to other countries instead of Gitmo.

silverhawks
03-22-2009, 06:12 PM
The new term for "enemy combatant" is actually "terrorist suspect".

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Anybody they say it is.

US according to the Missouri MIAC Report.

idiom
03-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Enemy Combatant would have made them prisoners of war wouldn't it?