PDA

View Full Version : My Email to Barney Frank.

llepard
03-22-2009, 10:05 AM
People.

We have to get aggressive about calling for reform.

These people need to feel our wrath. The time for polite dissent is over. WE MUST DEMAND CHANGE

On a weekly basis I send emails to my Representative, Barney Frank. It is easy to do. Here is the link.

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Here is the email I sent to Rep. Frank this morning.

Dear Representative Frank:

We are being robbed blind by Wall Street, the Bankers, and Goldman Sachs.

Our Treasury Department and Federal Reserve are wholly owned subsidiaries of Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs is a criminal enterprise. Kind of like a crime family. They trade against their clients. They manipulate markets. They lie. They cheat. They steal. Their proprietary trading desk trades against the interests of the United States . They trade on inside information.

Want to understand why people are so pissed off?

Because there are two sets of rules. One for the politically powerful and one for all the rest of us slaves.

This entire corrupt system is going to collapse. And not a moment too soon in my opinion.

FAIRNESS, FAIRNESS, FAIRNESS.

Washington DC is pissing on our leg and telling us it is raining.

Let all of these crooked enterprises go bankrupt. Period.

Honest ones will replace them.

AIG and Goldman Sachs are terrorists. Give us billions in bail outs or we will croak your economy. It is a bluff. You must call that bluff.

Here is an article by Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone. It clearly lays it all out. This is the issue. You are an elected servant of the people.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/26793903/the_big_takeover/1

We DEMAND THAT YOU FUCKING SOLVE IT--OR RESIGN AND LET SOMEONE WHO CAN SOLVE IT TAKE YOUR PLACE.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Lepard

Wellesley, MA

PS: If it is true that you had a personal relationship with a top executive at a Government Sponsored Enterprise that your Committee regulates then shame on you. You do not deserve the seat you are holding or the public trust. You should resign and ask for forgiveness.

He Who Pawns
03-22-2009, 10:33 AM
You should resign and ask for forgiveness.

This is the key point. Frank and Dodd were supposed to be overseeing banking, housing, etc. So when the banking and housing markets collapse, why don't they take responsibility, apologize, and resign? Where are the apologies???