PDA

View Full Version : McCain hauls sheep metaphor

Pauls' Revere
03-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Today while driving down the highway in the fast lane I came up to a dual axle truck with a McCain sticker on it's back window. I have Ron Paul bumper stickers so there we were. Then I took a look in the livestock trailer he was hauling and it was filled with sheep! The metaphor was hilarious and I thought of all of you here. I only wish I had my camera. There they were in the back (baaaa) with a McCain supporter hauling them to slaughter.

LOL
:D

The driver saw my Ron Paul stickers and tried to pass me first by tailgating and then tried to pass on the right. What a wanker.

tremendoustie
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Today while driving down the highway in the fast lane I came up to a dual axle truck with a McCain sticker on it's back window. I have Ron Paul bumper stickers so there we were. Then I took a look in the livestock trailer he was hauling and it was filled with sheep! The metaphor was hilarious and I thought of all of you here. I only wish I had my camera. There they were in the back (baaaa) with a McCain supporter hauling them to slaughter.

LOL
:D

The driver saw my Ron Paul stickers and tried to pass me first by tailgating and then tried to pass on the right. What a wanker.

Question: As sheep are McCain's principal voting block, are you sure that it was the driver who placed the bumper sticker?

Knightskye
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
How does McCain feel about interstate sheep commerce? :D