PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see any zombies?

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 06:58 PM
wasn't today the day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EglMVfUB74

LittleLightShining
03-21-2009, 07:12 PM
No but I did visit with some friends and witnessed the brainwashing of an 8yo girl. I asked her how school was going, she said she likes it. She goes to a private school that doesn't have grades. If she did she'd be in second. I asked her what she was learning about and she said US History. I told her that I love history and asked her what period she was learning about. She told me that right now they were studying the civil war but before that they were learning about "Indian times" (whatever that means). Then she added, and I kid you not, "But we can learn about whatever we want in history-- especially Obama!" and she got this starstruck, swoony look in her eyes. It was the scariest thing I've seen in person in a long time.

sluggo
03-21-2009, 07:21 PM
I sat in the bushes all day with the garden hose and not a single Obamatron graced me with their presence. :(

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 07:32 PM
I sat in the bushes all day with the garden hose and not a single Obamatron graced me with their presence. :(
http://www.organicvessels.com/images/store/april_2008/LMAO.jpg

angelatc
03-21-2009, 07:56 PM
I looked, and there wasn't a single event scheduled within 15 miles of me.

RSLudlum
03-21-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL...Is that actually a brown shirt the National Deputy Director is wearing??? :eek: :p

A. Havnes
03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Nope, not out here in these boondocks! Maybe if we all ignore them, they'll go away.

lynnf
03-22-2009, 10:03 AM
gently but firmly tell them that you oppose Obama policies, ask them how they could have gotten the change that they were seeking when Obama continues Bush policies like signing statements and rendition policies, breaks pledges to reject lobbyists and then hires them, makes CFR members the major elements of his administration. if the zombies have their kids with them, they will probably cover the kid's ears and run away!

this won't make any converts, but it will plant a seed!

lynn