PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Police Report = "Covert Ops"

InterestedParticipant
03-21-2009, 03:47 PM
In the article below Catherine Austin Fits (former Assistant Secretary of Housing; Wall Street Investment Banker, and whistleblower) makes her case for how Covert Ops are used by the same sources who are running the bailout scam to obfuscate, divert and create fear in the public who they are attempting to rip off and oppress. This is precisely what we are witnessing in Missouri, contrary to the largely uneducated impressions and irrationality displayed in these forums.

I urge forum members to read the article below and to visit Catherine's site to review the many relevant and important comments (http://solari.com/blog/?p=2323) left by other readers.

Tax Time Covert Ops
Catherine, Daily Musings and Financial Permaculture,
March 19, 2009 at 5:03 pm
http://solari.com/blog/?p=2323

I just got back from town where I listened to the latest rumors - the local African-American gang is rumored to be planning a gang initiation. Initiates are required, or so it goes, to kill three women and three men at the local big box store.

Two years ago, two kids went on a “wilding,” breaking into a series of homes and businesses in my town. This was followed by presentations from local law enforcement about wildings and various violent gang initiations.

Now, having grown up in an urban community taken over by drug dealing and having spent a fair amount of time learning how secret societies, law firms, banks and government agencies manage the narcotics business and $500 billion - $1 trillion of US money laundering, when you say “local gang” what I hear is “local CIA distributor.” So when a local drug gang does something or is rumored to do something, what I hear is that covert ops is on the move and the orders are coming top down.

Think back to the race riots. My sources have convinced me that they were started by covert ops shutting off the drug supply and seeding violent behavior. Or the school shootings. My bet is that people unwillingly put through mind control are being manipulated to help do shootings that make it easier to pass gun control laws. Sound far fetched? Spend some time studying how covert operations have been used and implemented historically and I think you will be surprised. If you have not read my online book yet, I would recommend reading it and the resource documentation provided as a good place to begin. Then watch the movies that illuminate mind control operations, including the new Manchurian Candidate, Bourne Identity, Telefon, Conspiracy Theory, Long Kiss Goodnight and La Femme Nikita.

When I heard the rumor today, I was not surprised. I have been expecting these kinds of rumors and ops. With bailouts up to $12-14 trillion, the Fed announcing another $1 trillion plus monetization and AIG bailing out Wall Street and paying out large bonuses, men and women on Main Street are frustrated. This is tax preparation time. When you are scrimping to come up with money to pay your taxes, the reminders that it will be liberally spent to make the rich richer runs the risk of setting off a class war or increased tax resistance.

How do you prevent a class war? How do you stop people from starting or joining tax resistance movements? Well, believe it or not, you start a race war. You target people who understand their rights and are working to build self sufficiency. If people are afraid, they will want more law and order. So they will pay their taxes. They will worry about the gangs next door instead of the gangs in the City of London. They will not realize the two are intimately connected.

Hate. Divide and conquer. It’s a business. The media is pushing it. The people directing it are the same people who brought you the AIG bonuses. Indeed, AIG is my vote for one of the top three financial institutions involved in financing domestic covert operations.

We have nothing to fear from teenagers of any color. They are our future. We have nothing to fear from patriots. They are our conscience. If we have anything to fear, it is the IRS.

Make sure you file your taxes on April 15th. The government needs our money. They need to give it to rich traders in London and secretive banks who are laundering the profits from the drugs and gangs that plague our neighborhoods.

God forbid everyone who owed the IRS money this year should file tax extensions in protest. God forbid Wall Street should have to wait until October 15 for more bailout money.

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 04:05 PM
IP - I can see that this is a valid topic, but do not see the tie in to MIAC. Nor, do I see you having much luck getting people interested by disparaging them.

Cat herding is a tough, thankless, job. You chosen to make the attempt and I respect that. Now, how about having some respect for others and sell your project on it's own merits...

IOW - Don't get all blimpy on us...

When I want to get people to do something, I make it as easy as possible. What exactly do you want people to do, regarding this?

InterestedParticipant
03-21-2009, 04:31 PM
IP - I can see that this is a valid topic, but do not see the tie in to MIAC. Nor, do I see you having much luck getting people interested by disparaging them.

Cat herding is a tough, thankless, job. You chosen to make the attempt and I respect that. Now, how about having some respect for others and sell your project on it's own merits...
The project is called "identification of false actors and their fiat programs."

In order stop the perpetrators of the crimes against us, people must understand that these criminals design and distribute psychologically-perfected "fiat programs" intended to appeal to a given audience. Further, they use extremely appealing false actors, people who have developed a false trust relationship with the audience, to communicate these fiat programs to the public.

We must develop ways of objectively analyzing "programs" and sharing our analysis of these "programs" before we charge into some type of action. When we are finally able to see fiat programs for what they are, we will no longer pay attention and no longer be diverted from the more important focus of the time. Until this skill is developed, we are doomed.

Unfortunately, right now, any discussion of analyzing a "program" in a skeptical manner is met with hostility and irrationality. This attitude will only result in our own demise.

pcosmar
03-21-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't see that trying to slow the development of the Police State as a waste of time.
In fact it is long over due.
Exposing the Secret Police is only one step to slow it's growth.

constituent
03-21-2009, 04:37 PM
In order stop the perpetrators of the crimes against us, people must understand that these criminals design and distribute psychologically-perfected "fiat programs" intended to appeal to a given audience. Further, they use extremely appealing false actors, people who have developed a false trust relationship with the audience, to communicate these fiat programs to the public.

We must develop ways of objectively analyzing "programs" and sharing our analysis of these "programs" before we charge into some type of action. When we are finally able to see fiat programs for what they are, we will no longer pay attention and no longer be diverted from the more important focus of the time. Until this skill is developed, we are doomed.

Source material would bolster your argument.

ronpaulhawaii
03-21-2009, 04:41 PM
The project is called "identification of false actors and their fiat programs."

Unfortunately, right now, any discussion of analyzing a "program" in a skeptical manner is met with hostility and irrationality. This attitude will only result in our own demise.

What about my reply to this was irrational or hostile? And why did you cut this

When I want to get people to do something, I make it as easy as possible. What exactly do you want people to do, regarding this?

And do you really think what you posted above is an easily understood plan of action?

constituent
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Source material would bolster your argument.

Something like this (www.cybsoc.org/PasksIAT.PDF) would be too dense.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
And do you really think what you posted above is an easily understood plan of action?
Thinking before acting is a pretty simply and straightforward plan.

Did anyone here watch or reach 1984? Winston's job is to fabricate stories, that is all he does. Do you not think that propaganda doesn't fill our airways as well... in an effort to control the public? Are we that naive here to believe everything media sources and various institution's say?

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Thinking before acting is a pretty simply and straightforward plan.

Did anyone here watch or reach 1984? Winston's job is to fabricate stories, that is all he does. Do you not think that propaganda doesn't fill our airways as well... in an effort to control the public? Are we that naive here to believe everything media sources and various institution's say?

Are you trying to convince people here that factions in our gov't uses propaganda?

Or are you detailing a way to counter it?

If the former, me-thinks you are preaching to the choir...

Lets go on the assumption that most everyone knows we are being lied to; what do you suggest they do?

It seems you are upset that people are taking action against the MIAC report and not about the economy, (when, in fact, many people are taking action against economic policy...)

I can understand your frustration, but not transferring of it to us through insult.

Thanks

Aratus
03-22-2009, 08:08 AM
the seymour hersh story about a revival of cia abuses from the 1960s and 1970s
that is associated with a reporting back to the veep's office on the surface seems
only to be a revival of the memo aspected feud between richard cheney and mr. hersh,
yet when we see it against the backdrop of scandals and cover-ups... it is part of a
pattern. there are a multitude of reasons why ron paul and dennis kucinich asked
for a senate impeachment trial. even so, we have to procede cautiously and thoroughly...

Aratus
03-22-2009, 08:11 AM
our gov't has lied. our gov't is not 100% honest. for a whistleblower to
be ignored in the year 2000 and now for the madoff scandal to be a
75 to 100 billion dollar scandal and counting, which eclipses both
the Grant era & the Harding era by its very lonesome, most INDEPENDENTLY
from our great collapse of the global markets, this further alarming
MISSOURI MEMO abuse of the BILL OF RIGHTs seems such a lesser
"for instance" of this widening pattern. barack obama said he now is
to be rule of law. i was hopeful he'd be consistant and fair, and be corrective.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Are you trying to convince people here that factions in our gov't uses propaganda?

Or are you detailing a way to counter it?

If the former, me-thinks you are preaching to the choir...

Lets go on the assumption that most everyone knows we are being lied to; what do you suggest they do?
You're being lied to by everyone on the public stage, not just gov't actors. One of their biggest weapons are to insert so-called friendlies into the public domain in order to gain your trust, then feed you cleverly disguised information or manufactured "operations."

If people here were able to uncover the false-actors and lies, then no one would be chasing this Missouri fiat operation. But instead, there is an entire machine of false actors and organizations that push the fiat operation, resulting in an array of diversions.

The fact of the matter is that there are only a few here that I have ever seen who are able to notice the issues that I address, and I find it more than odd that those contributors are silent on this matter. The issue of psychological operations has been discussed previously at length, but was most ignored. Perhaps it is time for others who know what I am talking about to chime-in so that others may benefit.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 11:22 AM
You're being lied to by everyone on the public stage, not just gov't actors. One of their biggest weapons are to insert so-called friendlies into the public domain in order to gain your trust, then feed you cleverly disguised information or manufactured "operations."

If people here were able to uncover the false-actors and lies, then no one would be chasing this Missouri fiat operation. But instead, there is an entire machine of false actors and organizations that push the fiat operation, resulting in an array of diversions.

The fact of the matter is that there are only a few here that I have ever seen who are able to notice the issues that I address, and I find it more than odd that those contributors are silent on this matter. The issue of psychological operations has been discussed previously at length, but was most ignored. Perhaps it is time for others who know what I am talking about to chime-in so that others may benefit.

I have Very real Pain in my lower back from the last 200+ lb Police officer that put his knee in my back. I am reminded every time I split wood and that is everyday.
There is nothing imaginary about our out of control Police State.
This Document is REAL, the threat is real and immediate.
This is not a diversion. This was not to be seen or known by the public.
The servants have forgotten their place, and they need to be reminded and corrected. :(

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 11:25 AM

You seem to be working under the assumption that everyone in the world shares your exact concerns and can see the world through your eyes. The fact is that everyone has different concerns and are motivated by different events.

While I understand your concern that much of "current events" are a distraction. I fail to see why you would try to discourage them from partipating in an action that they are personally concerned with and feel they can do something about.

I have tried to point this out multiple ways, but perhaps the forum guidlelines will help

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.
Indeed, you tone has been dispresctful, and you offer no solutions other than "study more". While I agree that people need to study more. I feel there is no reason to discourage them from taking action on other fronts as well/

Now, would a de-funding of Police State Apparatus be a postive effect on the over all situation? Howabout getting the ACLU to spend time and treasure on one of our issues, rather than others they may embark on? How about the fact that many state legislatures are being made aware of the lies they are being told? Are any of these things bad for the movement?

From FB:

Looking for great news?

One the ACLU is working with the Libertarian Party on this issue. We have support from Tony Rothert, Legal Directory for the Missouri ACLU. He's beginning to file sunshine requests on this report. Also fighting this issue along side us is the Liberty Resoration Project, the Campaign for Liberty, and the Constitution Party. And guess what? We are being heard!

Some Missouri Legislators have become aware of this and most are outraged. Our law makers are getting fed up with it. I've personally spoken with 8 of our legislators in Jefferson city... the ones who were aware of this report were all upset by it.

I personally had the pleasure of speaking to Rep. Chris Kelly (a democrat who attends many libertarian functions) and he mentioned that a budget bill is on the floor which includes funding for the Dept. of Public Safety and that he expects an amendment to be introduced to reduce DPS funding because of the MIAC Report. He also said that he put a call in to the governors office on our behalf.

So it's important that everyone calls there lawmaker and makes them aware of this issue and tell them to reduce funding to Public Safety because this report is profiling and you're outraged. In my conversations with about 10 legislators, I discovered that many of our lawmakers are still unaware that this report exists.... so LET THEM KNOW.

We may yet get the necessary political pressure to get the MIAC,
MHP and DPS to remove the political issue/party portion of the
report.

--

On another note.

Not only were several political groups called out, but the report singled out the religious right, which if you view this document http://www.it.ojp.gov/documents/Civil_Liberties_Impact.pdf
and more specifically this
http://www.ise.gov/docs/privacy/CR-CL%20Guidance%20Final%208-11-08.pdf
you will see that the report is in violation of federal law.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 11:51 AM
I have [B]This Document is REAL, the threat is real and immediate.
This is not a diversion. This was not to be seen or known by the public.
The servants have forgotten their place, and they need to be reminded and corrected. :(

Who do you think was behind creating that "document" and why? What makes it "real", anyway?
The "document" was "created" solely to be seen by the public, that was and remains its goal.
The term "servants" is merely a state of mind which you so readily adopt. Last time I looked at the Declaration of Independence I am a Sovereign individual, and that has not changed, no matter what any propaganda or gov't or organization says or does. My rights are unalienable.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Indeed, you tone has been dispresctful, and you offer no solutions other than "study more". While I agree that people need to study more. I feel there is no reason to discourage them from taking action on other fronts as well/

Now, would a de-funding of Police State Apparatus be a postive effect on the over all situation? Howabout getting the ACLU to spend time and treasure on one of our issues, rather than others they may embark on? How about the fact that many state legislatures are being made aware of the lies they are being told? Are any of these things bad for the movement?

From FB:
I dispute your contention that my tone is disrespectful. I would like to hear input from other moderators on your contention. Please suggest that they read this and previous threads and provide their independent comments here.

Further, I've stated the action previous, and I have referred other to the search feature. Specifically, the action that I am suggesting is that people evaluate and analyze all information with a far more skeptical eye before making and decisions or choosing any action. It is my contention that this is the single most important action anyone can take.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Who do you think was behind creating that "document" and why? What makes it "real", anyway?
The "document" was "created" solely to be seen by the public, that was and remains its goal.
The term "servants" is merely a state of mind which you so readily adopt. Last time I looked at the Declaration of Independence I am a Sovereign individual, and that has not changed, no matter what any propaganda or gov't or organization says or does. My rights are unalienable.

Just keep telling yourself that when you have that knee in your back pinning you to the ground.

I have no doubt that PsyOps exist. I have known "spooks" and have been approached for recruitment in the past.
I understand that Media is also propaganda. Though at times they even tell the truth only to twist it.
Not everyone here is stupid. So you think we should ignore the fact that the Enforcement arm of the Government is targeting us? Do you think we should ignore their PsyOps program to classify us as the enemy. You think we should ignore it when some house is shot up because the people were "Domestic terrorists"?
I question your motives.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Please read this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185009).

Just keep telling yourself that when you have that knee in your back pinning you to the ground.
I'm sorry you went through what must be a horrendous experience.

So you think we should ignore the fact that the Enforcement arm of the Government is targeting us? Do you think we should ignore their PsyOps program to classify us as the enemy. You think we should ignore it when some house is shot up because the people were "Domestic terrorists"?
I question your motives.
The fact of the matter is that there has been an active program for some time to divide the public from it's last line of defense, which is their local police forces (ie. public safety servants). They train the police to be more hostile, and false-actors perpetrate fear-meme to create further diversion. Of course people are hurt by these programs, no one is questioning that. But to dismiss the bigger underlying motives is detrimental to our own safety. We should remain in close collaboration with our own local public servants, not allow division.... which is precisely what is happening here. I submit that by "fighting" this so-called infringement on "your rights," you are actually being complicit in their objectives of division.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 12:20 PM
I think it was produced by people that want to remove the 2nd amendment protections from the people. Specifically the ADL and SPLC as they have led this effort in the past.
I believe that the OKCity bombing was an effort to attack the Freedom Movement that was growing at the time. I believe that same groups that want a Global government regard the armed population as a threat to their plans. I believe they want complete gun control. I believe that this is a continuation of that plan.

I don't think so. This was for the Enforcement arm, to target groups that oppose the Global plan, and to prepare for confrontation that will come later.

The term "servants" is merely a state of mind which you so readily adopt.
The term servants was to refer to those that work for us. The Govt, the police, elected or appointed.
They wish to control us rather than serve us (We the People) and as such have forgotten their place.
Clearer now?

PatriotOne
03-22-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm not so sure the purpose of the document was to cause a diversion. I thinks it's purpose was to have a "chilling" effect on people. Hence the reason our new best friend "Glenn Beck" :rolleyes: made it national news.

I do agree it's psyops for the purpose of the "chilling effect"....doesn't make it any less real though.

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 12:26 PM
I dispute your contention that my tone is disrespectful. I would like to hear input from other moderators on your contention. Please suggest that they read this and previous threads and provide their independent comments here.

Further, I've stated the action previous, and I have referred other to the search feature. Specifically, the action that I am suggesting is that people evaluate and analyze all information with a far more skeptical eye before making and decisions or choosing any action. It is my contention that this is the single most important action anyone can take.

IP - you have been here a while and I appreciate your input, however I feel you are barking up the wrong tree here

Here is what I referred to as disrespectful;

This is precisely what we are witnessing in Missouri, contrary to the largely uneducated impressions and irrationality displayed in these forums.

It just come across as arrogant; as does your assumption that most of us don't already suspect what you are saying, and doing what you recommend doing.

I can see why you would want to mention your points, but not why you would want to discourage the newly motivated from doing something, (which is usually better than nothing...)

It seems to me you want to derail anyone from working on the MIAC Report. As the blimp showed us, such an action is tilting a windmills...

PatriotOne
03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
IP reminds me of the maker of the Zeitgiest movie. Puts out a good documentary exposing some very real issues but then turns around and tacks on a 4th part and makes a suggestion that would very much please the criminals themselves.

IP is very knowledgable in how the game is being played. I doubt that not. But I find his suggestions on how to deal with it what I would hope for if I was batting for the other team. DO NOTHING. Just bend over, keep your mouth shut and hope for vaseline.

Aratus
03-22-2009, 12:55 PM
in the back of my mind, i remembered a thread about an inventory question and certain said devices stored on a mid-western base. five of 'em...
or is it six or four. the veep's office and a seymour hersh expose was also in the news. also these alarming statements by our ex-veep
about the new people in d.c that obama has put in high level positions. does our veep know things... i wondered!!! somehow if the head of
the Nasdaq can swindle 50 to 100 million or more, as the FBI and other alphabet soup agencies either slept or looked the other way,
then maybe the same lack of watching the store or the front gate must be endemic. when dick cheney is in an alarmist mood, where was he
over the past seven years? admittedly i equally blame g.w bush and w.j clinton for any lack of the vision thingie in terms of 911.
i also have stated both administrations were given warnings. so what new threat does cheney percieve, i wonder?

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 02:14 PM
InterestedParticipant
Please,if you will, describe the "Covert Ops"and "false players"in this story.
http://www.makemarylandgreat.com/topics/protect-our-liberties/raid-mayor-cheye-calvos-home

I am especially interested in how it may apply to the MIAC Report.

InterestedParticipant
03-22-2009, 05:31 PM
IP - you have been here a while and I appreciate your input, however I feel you are barking up the wrong tree here

IP is very knowledgable in how the game is being played. I doubt that not. But I find his suggestions on how to deal with it what I would hope for if I was batting for the other team. DO NOTHING. Just bend over, keep your mouth shut and hope for vaseline.
Okay, we're getting some where... I like the fact that respondents here are now addressing the world of possibilities. This is good, we're entering into a relevant discussion area now.

Let me ask those here a question, do you think that the actions that are being proposed and being taken by various "interest" groups and individuals will cause greater division between the public and the police or greater understanding and cooperation. Please let me know why you think that way you do.

InterestedParticipant
Please,if you will, describe the "Covert Ops"and "false players"in this story.
http://www.makemarylandgreat.com/topics/protect-our-liberties/raid-mayor-cheye-calvos-home

I am especially interested in how it may apply to the MIAC Report.
This is the first I've heard of this matter, and having only read the material at the link that you provided, it is extremely difficult for one to comment with any confidence. But my initial impression is this...... given that are narcotics traffic globally is controlled by authorized sources, I would imagine that there is more to this story than is being told here. Why would "authorized" channels send narcotics to innocent family homes, certainly they don't need this distribution channel to ship their illegal goods, so my initial thought was that this was intended to create fear, chaos, and illicit police action... which appears exactly what happened here. Perhaps the police thought they were acting in good faith, perhaps not, but these authorized sources certainly have back channel connections in to police forces and could have proved the police with the information and perhaps even circumstantial evidence. It's hard to know, but there were certainly several objectives in this operation, and reading the story, creating fear was certainly one of them, and I'm sure it was probably quite effective .

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Let me ask those here a question, do you think that the actions that are being proposed and being taken by various "interest" groups and individuals will cause greater division between the public and the police or greater understanding and cooperation. Please let me know why you think that way you do.

My first question would be which public? That would lead to the second question.
If you mean the masses of ignorant , and uninformed. those spoon fed by the media. No it won't cause division. And they would likely offer a hand of friendship to the Authorities as did the masses in Nazi Germany. They all want to be Good Germans.or good citizens. These are the people that will blindly do as their told.

For those aware of the massive Corruption and abuses , well they already distrust. It only confirms what they either know of suspect. However they are (as yet) in the minority.
The best course is to inform and educate as many as possible, and perhaps wake a few from their slumber.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 06:00 PM
How do you get this,

Perhaps the police thought they were acting in good faith,
From this?
Berwyn Heights Mayor Cheye Calvo’s mother-in-law, Georgia Porter, was stirring her spaghetti sauce when suddenly she saw armed, masked men in black swarming across their backyard. One of the men saw her and pointed his high-powered assault weapon directly at her through the window. She screamed. Suddenly the front door shattered, and men in black burst into the house.

Payton, one of the family’s two black Labrador Retrievers, was lying stretched out on the living room floor. As he turned his head towards the door, the terrified Georgia watched as the men shot him in the face multiple times. The other family dog, Chase, ran into the dining room in an attempt to escape from the screaming men, but they rushed the dining room from all directions and shot him also.

Someone pushed Georgia face-down on the ground and put a gun to her head. They bound her hands behind her and started screaming “Where are they?” She had no idea what they were talking about, and shut her eyes, thinking they were going to shoot her next.

diggronpaul
03-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Where, exactly, do you think picking-a-fight will get you? Now, that is playing in to the trap. That is what they want. That is why this entire OP was started. The bully wants a fight.... because that is the only way the bully knows how to get what it wants. And unfortunately, you're going to give it to him.

And what's worse is that there are all these fake patriot radio pretend-nut-jobs out there amping up the entire situation and stirring the community. Look at history this is absolutely nothing new. Same techniques have been used for thousands of years.

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Where, exactly, do you think picking-a-fight will get you? Now, that is playing in to the trap. That is what they want. That is why this entire OP was started. The bully wants a fight.... because that is the only way the bully knows how to get what it wants. And unfortunately, you're going to give it to him.

And what's worse is that there are all these fake patriot radio pretend-nut-jobs out there amping up the entire situation and stirring the community. Look at history this is absolutely nothing new. Same techniques have been used for thousands of years.

If that is the case then the OP should just say that rather than hide it in a bunch of psychobabble and double talk.
I know that TPTB are trying to provoke a reaction. Guess what, The Militia Knows that too.
I stated my belief on the subject before the Dem primaries were over. And stated why I believe that the nobody Obama was chosen to be president. This is nothing new.
The militia is not going to start a war. The militia is very opposed to terrorist acts. They do not target civilians, they protect them.
I have no doubt that TPTB will stage something, they are setting the stage.
There is no one here that wants a war, some will try to prevent or at least delay one. I have no illusion that we could take back this country by force.
I will resist the New World Order by any means available to my last breath. Peacefully by choice, violently if attacked.
For the time being, I will expose as many as possible to reality.

ronpaulhawaii
03-22-2009, 07:49 PM

This is the second reporting of NN activity I have seen in as many days...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/03/22/White_supremacists_rally_ends_in_violence/UPI-96011237746961/

I imagine some nefarious individuals may have infiltrated the NN groups and may be trying to stir things up. Would this be the type of covert ops the OP thinks we need to watch for, as well?

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 08:06 PM
This is the second reporting of NN activity I have seen in as many days...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/03/22/White_supremacists_rally_ends_in_violence/UPI-96011237746961/

I imagine some nefarious individuals may have infiltrated the NN groups and may be trying to stir things up. Would this be the type of covert ops the OP thinks we need to watch for, as well?

I would expect that too. there have always been a few violent racists on both sides of the color line.
All it would take is an incident to kick things off , and TPTB have been setting the stage,and preparing to close our once open society. That will be the end of pretense.

If you still think this is unknown please watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx_ynBiFjs

diggronpaul
03-22-2009, 08:44 PM
If that is the case then the OP should just say that rather than hide it in a bunch of psychobabble and double talk.

I know that TPTB are trying to provoke a reaction. Guess what, The Militia Knows that too.

The militia is not going to start a war. The militia is very opposed to terrorist acts. They do not target civilians, they protect them.
For whatever reason, I got what the OP was saying

When I researched the events around the WTO protests and "riots" in Seattle in 1989 (?), I learned that all the provocateurs were flown-in from out-of-state and the FEDs took over local enforcement, against the Mayor's wishes. So, they controlled both sides, which is exactly what they'll do here if they can't provoke something organically. So, they don't even need you or your groups to achieve their goals.

I imagine some nefarious individuals may have infiltrated the NN groups and may be trying to stir things up.
Who do you think started, runs and control these groups?

pcosmar
03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
So, they don't even need you or your groups to achieve their goals.

WTF are you talking about? Me or "My"groups.?
You don't know me.
Who do you think is going to step up when war is declared on the American people?
The police, The Army?
Will you?

diggronpaul
03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
WTF are you talking about? Me or "My"groups.?
What's ridiculous, is you are probably right, the militia folks will probably contain themselves, even though they will be provoked. So, they'll just bring-in their hired goons, dress-em up like Michigan militia, have them do any dirty work (like create chaos and violence), then blame it all on the militia.

It's a no win situation.

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
What's ridiculous, is you are probably right, the militia folks will probably contain themselves, even though they will be provoked. So, they'll just bring-in their hired goons, dress-em up like Michigan militia, have them do any dirty work (like create chaos and violence), then blame it all on the militia.

It's a no win situation.

And your choice is?
When you are striped of all rights , you will do nothing.
When dissent is outlawed , you will do nothing.
When innocent family is jailed or killed , you will no nothing.

Or will you suck up to your masters and hope for favor. :confused:

BTW, The "militia" folks have been being provoked ( hunted and killed) for 10+ years. I think they are showing a great deal of restraint.

InterestedParticipant
03-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Bottom line, the public is playing into the hands of the social engineers, being complicit in increasing tension, hostility and division. This will eventually spiral into an "event," and innocent, but targeted, "perpetrators" will be blamed and visibly run through the media mill.

The answer, don't play their game. Develop closer relations with law enforcement. Don't allow provocateurs to impede civil and reasonable progress.

This is the way the advance the cause! In fact, it is the only way.

pcosmar
03-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Boy talk about your Covert Opps
You guys are almost good. Sorry no cigar.
You would just love to see all the Americans to just lay down their arms and give up.
Not gonna happen. ;)

How many people have been killed by he militia, in say. the last 20 years? now I am not talking about a few radical racists. The Militia organized and unorganized.

How many people have been killed by police. Wait ,Modify, How many unarmed people have been killed by the police?

Who is violent?

Now lets take your PsyOps a step further.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Having TPTB aware that there are millions of Firearms in the hand of peaceful citizens, and a large number of them have had training in their use, has a deterrent factor.
I for one hate violence, If I can deter violence , from those known to use it, with only a threat of violence. I will.
The militia has not been violent, and hopefully won't be.
But their presence is a deterrent to corrupt men.

TheConstitutionLives
03-23-2009, 07:03 PM
I think this MIAC report is not somekind of "covert ops". Good lord. We just have a report that listed some broad ranging groups. Everything is not a conspiracy, people.

ronpaulhawaii
03-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Bottom line, the public is playing into the hands of the social engineers, being complicit in increasing tension, hostility and division. This will eventually spiral into an "event," and innocent, but targeted, "perpetrators" will be blamed and visibly run through the media mill.

The answer, don't play their game. Develop closer relations with law enforcement. Don't allow provocateurs to impede civil and reasonable progress.

This is the way the advance the cause! In fact, it is the only way.

Have you noticed we have an "oathkeepers" banner on the front page, that was arranged due to developing closer relations with law-enforcement? And did you see the Sheriff Mack thread? Or any of the reports from the 11/22 EtFs where we made friends with the details sent to keep an eye on us?

Or did you just see one post saying "f*ck the cops" and decide to paint the entire forum membership with it?

IOW - what is it you saw that started this? I know what you are saying is good advice, but what makes you think we did not already know that?

InterestedParticipant
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Here's one strong example as to why the issues raised in this thread, and in other recently posted threads of similary content, require repeated disucssion:

I think this MIAC report is not somekind of "covert ops". Good lord. We just have a report that listed some broad ranging groups. Everything is not a conspiracy, people.

When people start to get a grip on irregular warfare techniques and the false-actors (who people here continue to support) who perpetrate these techniques, then I will consider my efforts fulfilled.

InterestedParticipant
03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Please, take a look at this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185266). Rolling Stone has just published the best article I've seen on what's going on in our government.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185266

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-24-2009, 12:10 AM
nt