PDA

View Full Version : I知 Tired

awake
03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
A Patriot puts up.... (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig9/cooper7.html)

"If we just simply stop funding the vile, infectious vermin in our government then they will have no choice but to stop doing what they are doing."

Ya Digg?

torchbearer
03-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I've already stopped sending them money.
Never felt better.

dannno
03-20-2009, 05:58 PM
That's a great article. I've never been so close to putting in the request to my HR dept in my life.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 06:02 PM
I've already stopped sending them money.
Never felt better.

I have this feeling that I've asked you this before ... but, how?

Do you intentionally not make enough, or are you just ignoring them?

I understand if you don't want to answer.

torchbearer
03-20-2009, 06:04 PM
I have this feeling that I've asked you this before ... but, how?

Do you intentionally not make enough, or are you just ignoring them?

I understand if you don't want to answer.

I have my own business... and it stays that way.
:)

trey4sports
03-20-2009, 06:06 PM

"If we just simply stop funding the vile, infectious vermin in our government then they will have no choice but to stop doing what they are doing."

Ya Digg?

off topic, but is the store in your link your personal creation?
if so, youve done a tremendous job. All the products are very inspiring, been browsing for a couple days definetly wanna get a couple of the posters

UtahApocalypse
03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Agreed. I cannot send money willingly anymore when it gets used on bailouts and supporting failed business.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Ya Digg?

Wow, that guy is a real patriot. I fear for him and his family though, I am not sure he should be risking so much for his country, the way he is, being a family man. Hopefully this will turn out well.

awake
03-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, It is... just a place to post up my contributions to the cause of liberty.

Back on Topic - It begins with one guy like this, soon it becomes more.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Yes, It is... just a place to post up my contributions to the cause of liberty.

Back on Topic - It begins with one guy like this, soon it becomes more.

I certainly hope so.

mediahasyou
03-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Best article I have read in a long time.

1000-points-of-fright
03-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I appreciate the sentiment, but the only way for this to work is if thousands of people in every state do it simultaneously so that the Feds are overwhelmed. Otherwise, they'll pick us off one at a time. People won't jump on board until they see a bunch of others doing it. Safety in numbers, right?

Who's gonna be the first? How do you organize it without the Feds getting wind of it? Not by posting it on the internet for starters.

ChristopherJ
03-20-2009, 06:57 PM
I've been thinking about this some lately. Is a tax revolt even possible in this country?

The whole idea of not paying taxes is keeping your money but most of the money in this country is not physical money it's digits in a computer. If you keep your money in a bank account they can take whatever they want with the click of a mouse. If everyone were to try to get actual money there simply isn't enough physical money for everyone.

Am I wrong? I could be...

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I've been thinking about this some lately. Is a tax revolt even possible in this country?

The whole idea of not paying taxes is keeping your money but most of the money in this country is not physical money it's digits in a computer. If you keep your money in a bank account they can take whatever they want with the click of a mouse. If everyone were to try to get actual money there simply isn't enough physical money for everyone.

If they ran out of physical money that would do a lot to expose the corrupt system.

That said, just buy PMs with your paycheck if you're worried about it staying in the bank. Junk silver dimes are only a little over a buck a pop.

fedup100
03-20-2009, 07:00 PM

Ya Digg?

The very least people could do is file an extension. With withholding most people do not have this option. We are in a hell of a pickle boys.

1000-points-of-fright
03-20-2009, 07:01 PM

Which reminds me of something I thought of the other day. Why do we even need to be taxed? They obviously can print as much money as they want in order to fund the federal government. Why don't they just pay for their own shit with their fiat currency and leave us alone?

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Which reminds me of something I thought of the other day. Why do we even need to be taxed? They obviously can print as much money as they want in order to fund the federal government. Why don't they just pay for their own shit with their fiat currency and leave us alone?

Inflation would be too high, no one would use the money.

1000-points-of-fright
03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Inflation would be too high, no one would use the money.

That's their problem. We'd be using real money:)

ChristopherJ
03-20-2009, 07:11 PM
If they ran out of physical money that would do a lot to expose the corrupt system.

Yeah I agree with that

That said, just buy PMs with your paycheck if you're worried about it staying in the bank. Junk silver dimes are only a little over a buck a pop.

I own real money but my point still stands that everyone can't do it.

Your PM dealer still has to pay taxes :D

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 07:41 PM
That's their problem. We'd be using real money:)

Exactly, that would be a very big problem for them. That's why they tax us instead. Sucks for us, sucks for what could be a free economy, but it keeps them in power and out of wendy's.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah I agree with that

I own real money but my point still stands that everyone can't do it.

Your PM dealer still has to pay taxes :D

Everyone could buy real money, the prices would just go up. And, banks would start that would hold it for you.

I'm just saying, there's no inherent reason a tax protest would necessarily fail. It would be especially likely to suceed if people began bartering, or trading in PMs instead of FRNs.

He Who Pawns
03-20-2009, 07:54 PM
What if MILLIONS of people did this? The government would be brought to its knees, and there are not enough prisons to hold millions of people.

Revolution0918
03-20-2009, 08:06 PM
.....just a thought....since Glenn Beck clearly lives on this site and gets all of his news from us anyways....what about everyone sending this to him to get it on the air? The guy clearly speaks the truth and we all agree.....thoughts?

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 08:10 PM
.....just a thought....since Glenn Beck clearly lives on this site and gets all of his news from us anyways....what about everyone sending this to him to get it on the air? The guy clearly speaks the truth and we all agree.....thoughts?

Sure, I don't think it would do any harm.

I don't think Beck would be supportive of the author at this point, I just don't think he's there yet.

DAFTEK
03-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Good find, thanks "awake"

Revolution0918
03-20-2009, 08:17 PM
He basically has been saying the same thing on his show lately....hes been hating on both parties, which has in turn made me feel very happy...cuz they both suck at life...anyways i just sent it to him 5 times lol, i think we should get this out there, that basically sums up American Politics to a T.

Revolution0918
03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
What if Americans just went on strike like a union and just stopped working? What if everyone just stood outside of the capital and picketed and said enoughs enough? This guy has hit it rite on the head we just need to tank the system......

jake
03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
someone should organize a start date , like 5 years from now for this to begin en-masse. get millions to partake, and down goes the government ;)

UtahApocalypse
03-20-2009, 09:35 PM
What if MILLIONS of people did this? The government would be brought to its knees, and there are not enough prisons to hold millions of people.

What if Americans just went on strike like a union and just stopped working? What if everyone just stood outside of the capital and picketed and said enoughs enough? This guy has hit it rite on the head we just need to tank the system......

Rather then stop working, just stop feeding the Government. You just refuse to pay income taxes any longer. I also agree that it will take everyone doing it to make a difference. You have to have the love of country and be prepared to pay the price if it comes to that.

FindLiberty
03-20-2009, 10:14 PM
Nonsense. They print more than they tax anyway and they will build a(nother) new prison just for you with it if yas don't pay da man.

We are their slaves, their pets. Piss them off enough and find yourself neglected (without food, water, electricity, or liberty).

Now get back to work and quit complaining. (listen to stefbot* with headphones as you smolder...)

*Stefan Molyneux is the host of Freedomain Radio

Revolution0918
03-20-2009, 10:20 PM
ya ur rite...lets just bend over and take it up the ass? get serious...be apart of the solution not the problem

Anti Federalist
03-20-2009, 11:03 PM
There is a reason for the libertarian shibboleth that states: "All taxation is theft".

At some point in the tax resistance process, men with guns are going to come and take your stuff, abuse you, possibly kill you.

Taking your possessions without your consent and inflicting personal harm in the process is the definition of theft and armed robbery.

Not saying it should not be done, just saying, from experience, be aware of what you are committing to.

Danke
03-21-2009, 02:12 PM
That's a great article. I've never been so close to putting in the request to my HR dept in my life.

Make it a lot higher than 10, as that author did.

Therefore, I have gone to my HR department at work and doubled my allowances on my W-4 from 5 to 10. I知 going to do whatever I need to do to make sure that during the year I pay as close to $0 in income tax as possible. Then in April rather than filing a tax return I知 going to file my personal declaration of independence from the federal government. Not a declaration of independence from the United States but rather from the despotic government that enslaves her.

Get all of your money back including FICA, see:

http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm

Danke
03-21-2009, 02:16 PM
I appreciate the sentiment, but the only way for this to work is if thousands of people in every state do it simultaneously so that the Feds are overwhelmed. Otherwise, they'll pick us off one at a time. People won't jump on board until they see a bunch of others doing it. Safety in numbers, right?

Who's gonna be the first? How do you organize it without the Feds getting wind of it? Not by posting it on the internet for starters.

We are already doing it.

See:

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories.htm

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/Highlights.htm