PDA

View Full Version : "The Liberty Consumer" and how you can make the CFL and RPF Money!

LandonCook
03-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi, my name is Corey Landon Walsh. For those in the Ron Paul Community that don't know me I am a 20 year old College student from Marshall Arkansas, Double Majoring in Business Marketing and Political Science. I am also a Objectivist Libertarian in the Republican party. I was the State Grassrooots Organizer; Searcy County Coordinator; Precinct Leader during the primary, and worked the Iowa Caucus two weeks for Paul.
As well as running for office in 2008 as the Republican canidate for Searcy County Clerk; http://www.walshforclerk.com/ I lost the Election, 1400/2200 votes.
I currently work as an affilate marketer for a number of companies and that is where I had the idea that would help me, and the Liberty Community.

About the Liberty Consumer
The title nearly says it all. I will donate money to either the Campaign for Liberty, the Ron Paul Fourms, or any other Liberty organization depending on how many people either fill out free info on stuff, or buy any of the promoted products from the Liberty Consumer Promotions. Donation levels are made per product, and could range from $1 to $50 Donations. Occasionly there will even be free ways to get donations sent to Liberty Causes(like filling out a survey, or requesting information, or following me on twitter.) Our effort in spreading the word of freedom is needed now more than ever, and what better way to fuel the Liberty War Machine than having part of the thing you buy donated to the Cause for liberty.

Currently there are two promotions.

One is a free request for college information that will get me to donate $1 to both the RPF and CFL every time someone requests info.

The other is Web Hosting, and I will donate $10 to the RPF and $20 to the CFL for each person who signs up.

There will be a Blog post at the end of every month showcasing how much money went to each cause.
You can find the blog at http://libertyconsumer.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys like the idea, and spread the word!

(BTW, I've tried to get ahold of Josh for the past week on donating to the RPF, any Mods know where he is or how I can get ahold of him?)
(also, could someone delete the last thread like this, I messed it up.)

Cowlesy
03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey LandonCook, clicked on your link, and in your first sentence at the first post on the top, you spelled "Planning" wrong.

Might want to fix that one ---- it kind of ruins it for anyone who is just curious and doesn't know you beforehand as a sharp guy.

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
I advocate we start a liberty business list and just shop directly from those selling things...... and I also advocate donating to organizations DOING things, if you know hwat I mean :)

LandonCook
03-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey LandonCook, clicked on your link, and in your first sentence at the first post on the top, you spelled "Planning" wrong.

Might want to fix that one ---- it kind of ruins it for anyone who is just curious and doesn't know you beforehand as a sharp guy.

lol, Thanks! I was in a hurry to post that last one because I was absolutely famished. I wrote it, posted it(without reviewing), and speed to the store for some grub.

LandonCook
03-20-2009, 08:37 PM

Any idea what has happened to Josh? And does no one have any interest in this? I thought I figured out a good thing for the community but no one seems to be hopping aboard.

nayjevin
03-21-2009, 02:25 AM
I advocate we start a liberty business list and just shop directly from those selling things...... and I also advocate donating to organizations DOING things, if you know hwat I mean :)

There are several projects like that:

Use Your Purchasing Power to Promote What You Believe In: http://tinyurl.com/c2utan

nayjevin
03-21-2009, 02:30 AM
Any idea what has happened to Josh? And does no one have any interest in this? I thought I figured out a good thing for the community but no one seems to be hopping aboard.

give it time, if it's a good idea, it will float in the free market.

i would say allow people to choose where to spend their money if they do the survey

also would be sure and give the details here about what information the survey taker is trading for the donation.

LandonCook
03-21-2009, 11:04 AM
There are several projects like that:

Use Your Purchasing Power to Promote What You Believe In: http://tinyurl.com/c2utan

Yeah, but this is different... No where online can you buy a $10 RP book and get $1 sent to the CFL or RPF. Or request free info and get $2 donated! Or get $3.96 in hosting and have $20 donated to the CFL and $10 to the RPF.