PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Police Report = Diversion

InterestedParticipant
03-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Another time and resource waster.

The economic is the biggest weapon in their arsenal and it is being used to inflict as much damage as possible as quickly as possible. This is the single most important issue people can focus on and combat. Michael Hudson is a leading economist who is giving the public an honest and understandable message regarding this weapon and how it is currently being used against us.... I suggest you start with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pwAFohWBL4

Then you can move-on to his article archive:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=listByAuthor&authorFirst=Michael&authorName=Hudson

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 03:15 PM
another time and resource waster.

The economic is the biggest weapon in their arsenal and it is being used to inflict as much damage as possible as quickly as possible. This is the single most important issue people can focus on and combat. Michael hudson is a leading economist who is giving the public an honest and understandable message regarding this weapon and how it is currently being used against us.... I suggest you start with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pwafohwbl4

then you can move-on to his article archive:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=listbyauthor&authorfirst=michael&authorname=hudson

are you a resident of missouri?

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
The more I think about this the more angry I get. They are targeting Missouri, in my opinion, because we have so much 10th amendment legislation, the upcoming ETF march (and the previous very successful one), among other issues. The answer to all of this is to have your STATE LEGISLATURE tell the feds to f-off.

our federal officials DON'T LISTEN TO US, so we need to have our states plowing forward on our behalf. That means NOT TAKING the financial carrot dangling in their face, speaking out against tyranny when it comes in the form of Homeland Security and fusion centers TARGETING POLITICAL IDEOLOGY THAT THREATENS THEIR STATUS QUO.

Don't get me wrong, the economic stuff SUCKS, but now they are TARGETING US FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM: the federal reserve banking system.

Join us April 25 in KC to speak out against the behavior of HLS and the MIAC report and to raise some hell regarding the federal reserve bank.

AND MY FACE HAS A TARGET ON IT RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS IS A DIVERSION AND A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!! IF I END UP IN JAIL OVER THIS YOU SURE AS HELL BETTER NOT LEAVE ME HANGING CAUSE IT WILL BE A "WASTE OF YOUR TIME"

ronpaulhawaii
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM

The economic is the biggest weapon in their arsenal and it is being used to inflict as much damage as possible as quickly as possible. This is the single most important issue people can focus on and combat. Michael Hudson is a leading economist who is giving the public an honest and understandable message regarding this weapon and how it is currently being used against us.... I suggest you start with this video:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=listByAuthor&authorFirst=Michael&authorName=Hudson

I agree to a point. However, this kind of moral outrage is a very powerful motivating force that we can capitalize on. I think the movement is large enough that we can continue to increase the pressure, from all sides, and squeeze the treasonous bastards, like zits...

InterestedParticipant
03-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Join us April 25 in KC to speak out against the behavior of HLS and the MIAC report and to raise some hell regarding the federal reserve bank.
Who is "us"?

P.S. I mean no disrespect to those hurt by these actions. This is not intended to be hurtful or disrespectful.

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Well, the Liberty Restoration Project is planning the march (www.libertyrestorationproject.org/endthefed) but there wil be people from all over the country (there will be rallies at every federal reserve bank, but KC will be by far the largest with all this hogwash going on) endthefed.us

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 04:18 PM
The more I think about this the more angry I get. They are targeting Missouri, in my opinion, because we have so much 10th amendment legislation, the upcoming ETF march (and the previous very successful one), among other issues. The answer to all of this is to have your STATE LEGISLATURE tell the feds to f-off.

our federal officials DON'T LISTEN TO US, so we need to have our states plowing forward on our behalf. That means NOT TAKING the financial carrot dangling in their face, speaking out against tyranny when it comes in the form of Homeland Security and fusion centers TARGETING POLITICAL IDEOLOGY THAT THREATENS THEIR STATUS QUO.

Don't get me wrong, the economic stuff SUCKS, but now they are TARGETING US FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM: the federal reserve banking system.

AND MY FACE HAS A TARGET ON IT RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS IS A DIVERSION AND A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!! IF I END UP IN JAIL OVER THIS YOU SURE AS HELL BETTER NOT LEAVE ME HANGING CAUSE IT WILL BE A "WASTE OF YOUR TIME"

Good for you.
This is serious. Up to now, i have seen only your sweeter side(nothing wrong with that), all kindness and love.
These people don't care. plain and simple. Get mad, let them know it.
Just don't let them goad you into something dumb. They are trying to do just that. They are setting the scene and pushing buttons. They want someone to act first, so they can impost Martial Law. Wait for it. Stay mad. :mad:

dannno
03-20-2009, 04:38 PM
That's a pretty dangerous "distraction", not to mention the "distraction" is meant to curtail future protest of the Federal Government's monetary policies.

I'm interested to hear what comes out of the meetings between Paul/Baldwin/Barr

Oh, and Baldwin disagrees with the OP on this.

Pt1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn86dNE9mcg

Pt2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpUtgzG1C50

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 04:43 PM

Your links don't work.
Never mind, working now.

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Good for you.
This is serious. Up to now, i have seen only your sweeter side(nothing wrong with that), all kindness and love.
These people don't care. plain and simple. Get mad, let them know it.
Just don't let them goad you into something dumb. They are trying to do just that. They are setting the scene and pushing buttons. They want someone to act first, so they can impost Martial Law. Wait for it. Stay mad. :mad:

you've never heard my radio show then, huh?

On fear and love: http://www.restoretherepublicradio.com/Liberty_Restoration_Hour_The_Liberty_Restoration_H our__Show_Five

I am all about love, but I do get angry :) I like to call is passion! I will turn the other cheek no matter how they may physically lash out at me.

diggronpaul
03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Yup, glad to see someone post this.

Op-a-rama... that's what this is.

First, they corral the patriot community into tight little groups behind a few candidates, then they scare the cr#p out of them, which is what is happening now.

Do you really think a Missouri Police Officer is going to pull you over for your bumper sticker? Give me a break.

Best thing to do this one is just totally ignore the propaganda and scare tactics, no matter who the source.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Yup, glad to see someone post this.

Op-a-rama... that's what this is.

First, they corral the patriot community into tight little groups behind a few candidates, then they scare the cr#p out of them, which is what is happening now.

Do you really think a Missouri Police Officer is going to pull you over for your bumper sticker? Give me a break.

Best thing to do this one is just totally ignore the propaganda and scare tactics, no matter who the source.

No, you can't ignore it. The main reason is that if unchecked, this drives a wedge between liberty supporters and the general public. It's about making sure the average guy, and average cop, doesn't fall for their bull@#$# propaganda.

CatherineBleish
03-20-2009, 04:53 PM
The best thing to do is to use this as a tool to get our legislatures working on our behalf and to educate some sheeple. If you don't live in Missouri I don't want to hear a WORD about ignoring this situation.

diggronpaul
03-20-2009, 06:37 PM
The best thing to do is to use this as a tool to get our legislatures working on our behalf and to educate some sheeple. If you don't live in Missouri I don't want to hear a WORD about ignoring this situation.
Until people start to teach themselves how to recognize propaganda and its sources, then they will find themselves exhausted and depleted from every "emergency" that comes along. As soon as this one runs it's course, there will be another one to takes it place.

You've been corralled and identified, now all they gotta do is run you in circles while they fill you with fear. Certainly, even the lowest common denominator must realize there is a better and more efficient way.

ronpaulhawaii
03-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Until people start to teach themselves how to recognize propaganda and its sources, then they will find themselves exhausted and depleted from every "emergency" that comes along. As soon as this one runs it's course, there will be another one to takes it place.

You've been corralled and identified, now all they gotta do is run you in circles while they fill you with fear. Certainly, even the lowest common denominator must realize there is a better and more efficient way.

Morton Blackwell stated Law #44

"Moral Outrage is the most powerful motivating force in Politics"

This is no "emergency", this is a great opportunity: to further the debate, to get people to rally, to increase the pressure, etc.

And I don't see anyone scared or exhausted around these parts.

Anyway, what projects are you involved in, for liberty, this week? And do you have a better suggestion for people to use their energy?

diggronpaul
03-20-2009, 07:31 PM
If you don't live in Missouri I don't want to hear a WORD about ignoring this situation.

Morton Blackwell stated Law #44

"Moral Outrage is the most powerful motivating force in Politics"

This is no "emergency", this is a great opportunity: to further the debate, to get people to rally, to increase the pressure, etc.

And I don't see anyone scared or exhausted around these parts.

Anyway, what projects are you involved in, for liberty, this week? And do you have a better suggestion for people to use their energy?

Oh, I see, if you don't live in Missouri, aren't part of an "authorized" group, or aren't part of an "approved" project then one is not entitled to post their opinion here.... is that how you want it to be?

And with regard to the Moral Outrage argument, ummm, the outrage only works if there is focus. Hence, the reason that these diversions are so important, so as to distribute, diminish and exhaust the opposing force (I'm talking about the public here).

As far as a suggestion, yea, focus all of your energy on opposing the economic warfare that is being perpetrated on this country. The only way they take us down is through economics. Stop their economic theft and everything else stays in place (ie all those Constitutional controls everyone is so concerned about). So, don't listen to the media's scream on the stupid AIG bonuses and focus your attention on the massive giveaways. All energies should be on this.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Oh, I see, if you don't live in Missouri, aren't part of an "authorized" group, or aren't part of an "approved" project then one is not entitled to post their opinion here.... is that how you want it to be?

And with regard to the Moral Outrage argument, ummm, the outrage only works if there is focus. Hence, the reason that these diversions are so important, so as to distribute, diminish and exhaust the opposing force (I'm talking about the public here).

As far as a suggestion, yea, focus all of your energy on opposing the economic warfare that is being perpetrated on this country. The only way they take us down is through economics. Stop their economic theft and everything else stays in place (ie all those Constitutional controls everyone is so concerned about). So, don't listen to the media's scream on the stupid AIG bonuses and focus your attention on the massive giveaways. All energies should be on this.

The one doesn't preclude the other. I see no one giving up vital economic education efforts to focus on this. If anything, making people more aware of the dishonesty of the system will make them question economics as well.

If you have a project proposal for economic education, let's hear it! Then, if people like the idea, but say they cannot help because they are busy working on the MO thing, you can convince them to choose yours instead.

This post, however, doesn't help any effort, it only complains.

There seem to be a lot of people here who are willing to disparage the efforts of others, but don't take the time or initiative to create their own. That's all I'm saying -- go promote your effort on economics, which you consider to be of higher performance. I support you on it.

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 07:39 PM

The destruction of the economy is a done deal, there is nothing you can DO about it other than raise awareness and place the blame.
Opposing the violence aimed at the people, well, my opposition is still peaceful.
I am all in for the peaceful Revolution. Have been and will be. If that fails. I am resistance.

Catatonic
03-20-2009, 08:06 PM
I agree to a point. However, this kind of moral outrage is a very powerful motivating force that we can capitalize on. I think the movement is large enough that we can continue to increase the pressure, from all sides, and squeeze the treasonous bastards, like zits...

I agree, a great motivational tool, especially for people who don't have any interest in economics.

Some peoples' brains just turn off as soon as you start talking about interest rates.

InterestedParticipant
03-21-2009, 01:44 PM
The destruction of the economy is a done deal, there is nothing you can DO about it other than raise awareness and place the blame.
Opposing the violence aimed at the people, well, my opposition is still peaceful.
I am all in for the peaceful Revolution. Have been and will be. If that fails. I am resistance.
No it is NOT a done deal, it has only just begun! We will see new bubbles and further busts.... they will cycle our economy through extreme amplitudes until they have fully exhausted us and our resources.

In terms of what you can do, i just started a thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=184881) that everyone here should read, for they are removing the last vestiges left for safely storing your wealth, and you don't even realize it.