PDA

View Full Version : National Security Advisor James Jones - "I take my daily orders from Henry Kissinger"

Anti Federalist
03-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy

Published February 8, 2009

Speaker: James L. Jones

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through (sic) Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/18515/remarks_by_national_security_adviser_jones_at_45th _munich_conference_on_security_policy.html

Mesogen
03-20-2009, 03:47 PM
WOW.

To just come out and say that.

Old folks don't realize that just because it was safe to say shit like this 15 years ago, and the news wouldn't say a bleep about it, doesn't mean that teh intertubez aren't going to spread it around.

Mesogen
03-20-2009, 03:49 PM
note:

ORDERS

not advice

ORDERS

Xenophage
03-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Meh.

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 04:06 PM
WOW.

To just come out and say that.

Old folks don't realize that just because it was safe to say shit like this 15 years ago, and the news wouldn't say a bleep about it, doesn't mean that teh intertubez aren't going to spread it around.

Some of us "old folks" have been sayin' it. Folks HERE call us Tinfoil hatters.

sevin
03-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Kissinger is old. Who will he take orders from when Kissinger goes?

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Kissinger is old. Who will he take orders from when Kissinger goes?

His replacement, I am sure someone is being groomed. Robert Pastor maybe, perhaps someone else.
There are many with the same goals. :(

moostraks
03-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow...this is insane! And yet we still get to be card carrying members of the tin-foil hat society. What is wrong with that picture? Orders from Kissinger eh? Glad to see they have a chain of command.Ugh!

Kotin
03-20-2009, 06:42 PM
hmm I never would have a guessed.. :rolleyes:

TheConstitutionLives
03-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Who precisely does Kissinger get his orders from?

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 06:54 PM

You don't want to know.

TheConstitutionLives
03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
You don't want to know.

- Ha! B/c you can't tell me.

donnay
03-20-2009, 07:53 PM

If you believe in God as I do then the answer to your question is Satan.

He Who Pawns
03-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Shouldn't Sandy Berger be in JAIL?

Madison
03-20-2009, 08:21 PM
http://digg.com/politics/Obama_s_NSA_I_take_my_daily_orders_from_Henry_Kiss inger

Please digg...very important find...if you comment please try to refrain from making it about Ron Paul and C4L, may increase the risk of the submission being ignored and buried by others.

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 08:36 PM

I have been listening to him since the Nixon years.
Do a little research into his unholy roots.

From 1943 to 1946 Dr. Kissinger served in the U.S. Army Counter Intelligence Corps and from 1946 to 1949 was a captain in the Military Intelligence Reserve.

In 1952, while still at Harvard, he served as a consultant to the Director of the Psychological Strategy Board.

The Psychological Strategy Board was a committee of the United States executive formed to coordinate and plan for psychological operations. It was formed on April 4, 1951, during the Truman administration. The board was composed of the Under Secretary of State, the Deputy Secretary of Defense, and the Director of Central Intelligence, or their designated representatives

Psychological Operations (PSYOP, PSYOPS) are techniques used by military and police forces to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, and behavior. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and are used in order to induce confessions, or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives. These are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics.

That is just a little about him, Who he is connected to is a Who's Who of the Earths scum.
CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergs most notably.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfK0tvk7VNk

TheConstitutionLives
03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
If you believe in God as I do then the answer to your question is Satan.

- Why doesn't the devil just give Jones the orders directly?

donnay
03-20-2009, 09:06 PM

:confused:

Anti Federalist
03-20-2009, 10:42 PM

You have been told, many times.

You choose not to believe it.

I can't help that.

youngbuck
03-20-2009, 10:59 PM

Jones who? You're an idiot? :rolleyes:

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 11:02 PM

Seconded.

TheConstitutionLives
03-20-2009, 11:06 PM

I know you guys aren't the sharpest people around, I mean, you DO believe there's a puppet master controlling the planet, but I was referring to this Jones. You know, the Jones this thread is about?

National Security Advisor James Jones - "I take my daily orders from Henry Kissinger"

pcosmar
03-20-2009, 11:11 PM
I know you guys aren't the sharpest people around, I mean, you DO believe there's a puppet master controlling the planet, but I was referring to this Jones. You know, the Jones this thread is about?

National Security Advisor James Jones - "I take my daily orders from Henry Kissinger"

The thread is about Kissinger. You are a [redacted]:rolleyes:

National Security Advisor James Jones is a flunky and new in the job.

Roxi
03-20-2009, 11:24 PM
want to throw up your lunch? google Henry Kissinger Hillary Clinton :)

Kotin
03-21-2009, 12:27 AM
want to throw up your lunch? google Henry Kissinger Hillary Clinton :)

feeling sadistic tonight are we?

Anti Federalist
03-21-2009, 09:02 PM
bump