PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else smiling while Congress flounders and banks scramble to return TARP?

socialize_me
03-20-2009, 10:59 AM
I just find it all too funny. Congress is like "OMFG No one saw this shit coming!" and so what do they do? Create more programs, regulation, etc. when the first set of those created the current problems we have. Now the banks that were lobbying heavily to get billions of dollars from TARP are now trying to push the money back into Treasury so the government gets the fuck outta the way. It's almost comical and it's why something like the NWO would never work (do you guys really think America could share the same government as, say, Saudi Arabia? lol???) because we all know the banks and government are in bed with each other, but it's like one wants dominance and they can't coordinate their own shit. The banks are somewhat surprised that "Oh, you want to look at our books and regulate us now that you gave us trillions of dollars??" No shit sherlock??

Seriously...were these CEO's surprised that after sucking the tit of central government that they wouldn't be tossed into the politicking ring? Now the CEO's have to deal with public pressure whereas before they just had to answer to hedge funds and investment institutions. I love it when government crashes and burns only to toss gasoline on the wreckage hoping to salvage whatever is left.

The NWO would only last for a year until it was torn apart...too much in-fighting and it would be impossible to create a government that shares representatives with those from the Middle East. It's like matching up a bad pair of Zodiac animals..OPEC can't even coordinate production cuts/increases. They set targets and every member OPEC country ends up overproducing the targeted production amount because they want to cheat the system and get more money. The NWO is even more impractical.

acptulsa
03-20-2009, 11:02 AM
One of the sharks seems to have been bleeding a bit. Wonder who wounded it? :D

Young Paleocon
03-20-2009, 12:18 PM
I think this is the perfect time for an "Austrian Revolution" it seems Keynesianism is petering out as it is repeatedly unsuccessful, and now we don't have to worry about General Theory coming out, we can have the revolution stolen from us in the 30's.