PDA

View Full Version : REAL GOP/Organizing for a Revolution, spread afar

speciallyblend
03-20-2009, 09:31 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MARCH 19TH, 2009
PRESS ADVISORY
ADAM KOKESH: (505) 470-1917 adam.kokesh@gmail.com
KENNETH GRIFFIN: (719) 293-2079 admin@rgop.org
Organizing for a Revolution: Real Republicans Fight For Principles, Build Coalitions
Announcing the Launch of www.RGOP.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F48P5D_-lNQ
Two weeks ago, a group of Republican activists launched www.constitutionrevolution2012.com, a pledge site to support Ron Paul, or the most Constitutional candidate running for president in 2012. It was also a prelude to something much bigger. As principled conservatives who reject the aggressive use of state power at home and abroad, they chose to mark the sixth anniversary of the invasion of Iraq by launching a new website to organize support for candidates who support the US Constitution and the principles behind it: www.rgop.org The site is not intended to debate the issues that serve to divide Americans, but to build a broad coalition around the principles that unite us.
After serving in Fallujah in 2004 with a Marine Corps civil affairs team, Adam Kokesh has become one of the most vocal critics of the war on the grounds that it is unconstitutional. During the Ron Paul presidential campaign, he became symbolic of the military support for Ron Paul, who received more campaign contributions from active duty service members than all other primary candidates combined. “The new American freedom movement has arrived. As our founders did, we are demanding no less than a revolution, and we are not going anywhere until we get it. This will be a peaceful revolution, a revolution of values, a revolution of principles, and a revolution of this country's understanding of what it means to be a patriotic American. We bring the same resolve and commitment to this struggle as our founders brought to theirs.”
Kenneth Griffin considers himself a patriot who is dedicated to spreading the message of liberty. He campaigned extensively for Ron Paul in 2008 in Colorado, attending the Colorado GOP Convention as a delegate and was inspired by the huge support for Ron Paul. Seeing this true patriotic spirit encouraged him to help unite not only Colorado citizens, but to encourage all Americans to get involved and take action. "I hope that RGOP.org will unite people from all parties around shared principles. Liberty has no party. I hope that RGOP.org can promote liberty minded candidates from all parties to become torch bearers of liberty and the US Constitution."
In the very successful tradition of the grassroots support for Ron Paul's presidential campaign, the RGOP team has released a series of videos promoting the effort:

Constitution Revolution Trailer - Calling All Remaining Patriots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xTyuB_8ydY&e
Constitution Revolution 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-jcS3ItRY

The Real GOP - Constitutional Republicans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F48P5D_-lNQ

ronpaulhawaii
03-20-2009, 09:38 AM
formatting doesn't look right on Firefox...

Big blank space on right where it looks like the vid should be...

speciallyblend
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
this is just a copy and paste, the realone we are waiting on video download from clay so we can upload then pr news will include.

truly like hearding cats!

LittleLightShining
03-20-2009, 09:43 AM

Big blank space on right where it looks like the vid should be...I agree. Is there supposed to be something on the right side because all I see is a wall o white. Some of the text on the left is misaligned in the boxes.

The concept is great. Looking forward to exploring it more.

I LOVE the elephant logo. The coolest one I've seen yet. Just love it.

speciallyblend
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM

Big blank space on right where it looks like the vid should be...

well that is because there should be a video there and we are waiting on it, i have the youtube link but that isnt what has to be there so we are waiting on the download version so we can upload. we sent email to clay hopefully he uploads it to pr news ,then it will look fine when i copy and paste it!

speciallyblend
03-20-2009, 09:45 AM
remove this thread dammit folks it is an email copy and past forget i posted please delete this thread now mods delete this thread NOW please jhesus i was just giving you a dam copy and paste of the release ill wil be bacvk tonight bye
deleete this thread please delete this thread now
jeeez

a bunch of dam freaking cats! cats

just freaking delete this thread i thought i was doing you guys a favor forget it delete this thread DELETE IT

Bruehound
03-20-2009, 09:46 AM
i would suggest dot com and dot net be purchased as well.

LittleLightShining
03-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Sorry, specially, just trying to give you some feedback.

speciallyblend
03-20-2009, 09:50 AM
i use ie screw firefox all i was doing was giving you info screw firefox and i want you to delete this message now and thread and i will back later today to hear everyones complaints,

i am deleteing firfox off my piuter forever after this bs ,i ise ie and ilkie ie and i was just copying and pasting so you guys can see the press release nm, please delete this thread i will be back later this evening t hear efveryone bitching

dam alley cats

jillian
03-20-2009, 03:16 PM
lol at this thread

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Good job on the vid!

I especially like that elephant graphic, that's a real home run.

Edit: Love the website too -- rgop.org is a great name, especially since gop.org is the official dinosaur gop site.

ClayTrainor
03-20-2009, 03:38 PM
We have a lot of work to do on the site... Anyone with Joomla skills would be an asset to us.

We have some pretty badass plans that we have not yet executed. I was hoping to have a lot of these ideas ready by the 19th, but unfortunately fate didn't work out that way :(

I hope you guys like what we have so far, i'm sorry for all the delays and the 'incomplete' feel. We know the overall concept is badass, even if our execution is a little flawed, right now :(

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 04:03 PM
We have a lot of work to do on the site... Anyone with Joomla skills would be an asset to us.

We have some pretty badass plans that we have not yet executed. I was hoping to have a lot of these ideas ready by the 19th, but unfortunately fate didn't work out that way :(

I hope you guys like what we have so far, i'm sorry for all the delays and the 'incomplete' feel. We know the overall concept is badass, even if our execution is a little flawed, right now :(

I think you're doing great. The real GOP is a great phrase, and website. I think it's important to develop slates of candidates at every level, including the most local elections.

ClayTrainor
03-20-2009, 04:05 PM
I think you're doing great. The real GOP is a great phrase, and website. I think it's important to develop slates of candidates at every level, including the most local elections.

Thanks for the encouragement. I agree this is a great idea.

We need a solid system for organizing our candidates this way.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 04:08 PM
We should come up with something call the other GOP.

I like "dinosaur GOP", or maybe "old GOP", or "RINO GOP" maybe ... I'm sure someone has a good idea for this.

ClayTrainor
03-20-2009, 04:11 PM
We should come up with something call the other GOP.

I like "dinosaur GOP", or maybe "old GOP", or "RINO GOP" maybe ... I'm sure someone has a good idea for this.

you don't like "The Real GOP"?

The concept was the re-hijack the party back from the neo-cons and restore true conservatism to the GOP.

tremendoustie
03-20-2009, 04:15 PM
you don't like "The Real GOP"?

The concept was the re-hijack the party back from the neo-cons and restore true conservatism to the GOP.

Right, that's US. I mean, we have to come up with something to call the fakers ;).

ClayTrainor
03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Right, that's US. I mean, we have to come up with something to call the fakers ;).

oh my bad...i misunderstood you.

"The Failed GOP" ;) :p

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-20-2009, 10:51 PM
I love the site. It looks great and the video is awesome. The only problem I am having is with registration. It said I was registered and when I went to log in for the first time it said I did not follow the correct procedure but I am pretty sure I did. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not but if you know how I could resolve it than I would appreciate it as I am very anxious to register and help out however I can!

qwerty
03-20-2009, 11:03 PM
constitution revolution 2012-banner doesn´t work...

ronpaulhawaii
03-20-2009, 11:33 PM

You guys are doing great. You've got a kick-ass name and a great theme/feel

It is a herculean task, at times; don't be hard on yourself, as well...

always remember RP's first rule of campaigning,

"Have Fun!!!"

:D:D:D

RonPaulVolunteer
03-20-2009, 11:52 PM
Clay, video looks great.

RonPaulVolunteer
03-20-2009, 11:57 PM
i use ie screw firefox all i was doing was giving you info screw firefox and i want you to delete this message now and thread and i will back later today to hear everyones complaints,

i am deleteing firfox off my piuter forever after this bs ,i ise ie and ilkie ie and i was just copying and pasting so you guys can see the press release nm, please delete this thread i will be back later this evening t hear efveryone bitching

dam alley cats

Kenny, it has to look good in FireFox and Safari too. Screw IE, it's a piece of hacked together non-standards compliant sheet. It can['t even pass acid test 2, let alone acid test 3, which currently only Safari passes. Safari is 100% standards compliant, so download Safari for PC and if it works on that, THEN you can bitch and complain about other browsers.

And yes, it looks bad on Safari right now, even with the video there. Some bad coding there. But chill, have a puff and relax man, the people are just trying to help you out.

speciallyblend
03-22-2009, 11:02 AM
it was just a copy and paste so you guys had the press release other then that i am tired of the bs to be honest ,if folks want to do a better job you guys do it then. i am tired of everyone being a dam monday morning quarterback. do not worry i will let you guys do whatever you want., since you guys think it is an issue to copy and paste some text , then you guys do what you think is best ,since all i was doing was copying and pasting the dam text. since you guys do not like the copy and paste you guys change it.

i know this last week has been great at demotivating me. let everyone else do it ,then.

you guys find someone that can work with joomla . i will give you guys the domain and passwords. i have more important things to worry about like my wife recovering.

I will see you guys in about 3 months ,once my wife heals other then that i will come to the understanding that i wasted over 1000.

i am over the monday morning quarterbacking, sorry for copying and pasting a dam text, next time i will consult a lawyer!

once i have a few adjustments to the site, then you guys can have everything to do with it. i wll gladly send you the domains and passwords.

mediahasyou
03-22-2009, 11:09 AM

neocon.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 11:10 AM
it was just a copy and paste so you guys had the press release other then that i am tired of the bs to be honest ,if folks want to do a better job you guys do it then. i am tired of everyone being a dam monday morning quarterback. do not worry i will let you guys do whatever you want., since you guys think it is an issue to copy and paste some text , then you guys do what you think is best ,since all i was doing was copying and pasting the dam text. since you guys do not like the copy and paste you guys change it.

i know this last week has been great at demotivating me. let everyone else do it ,then.

you guys find someone that can work with joomla . i will give you guys the domain and passwords. i have more important things to worry about like my wife recovering.

I will see you guys in about 3 months ,once my wife heals other then that i will come to the understanding that i wasted over 1000.

i am over the monday morning quarterbacking, sorry for copying and pasting a dam text, next time i will consult a lawyer!

once i have a few adjustments to the site, then you guys can have everything to do with it. i wll gladly send you the domains and passwords.

Whaa?? You guys are doing awesome!

speciallyblend
03-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Whaa?? You guys are doing awesome!

tell that to all the dam monday morning qaurterbacks!!

do not worry they can take the project over.

tremendoustie
03-22-2009, 11:14 AM
tell that to all the dam monday morning qaurterbacks!!

do not worry they can take the project over.

Who, those couple of guys on the first page?